How negative were BT?

They were doing far to much talking, as if the final whistle had be blown, and were choking to be proven wrong.
3 points
Extra prize money (for win)
Co efficient boost (again)
Happy days!

Totally! Rob MacLean is a miserable bassa.
Taking joy in how poor we were yet being reluctant when praise is due.
Craigan just talks utter tosh. Alex Rae was the only one with any credible insight and also the right level of balance.

Rob Mclean after watching Poznan flash 2/3 dangerous balls across he is giving it the ‘Poznan don’t look dangerous so far tonight’ - willing them to score ffs. Prick.

I honsetly couldn't believe how negative they were even alex rae. Listen their not a bad side made it difficult for us to get going on a heavy pitch. Job done lets move on and another game without a shot on target.

Usually in BCD games I’m looking for an option to switch off the fake crowd noise. Tonight a no commentary option would have been better.

I was watching a stream from another provider and it was an English commentary. It’s do refreshing hearing someone with no axe to grind just commenting on the play and being impressed by our performance and record in the competition

I honsetly couldn't believe how negative they were even alex rae. Listen their not a bad side made it difficult for us to get going on a heavy pitch. Job done lets move on and another game without a shot on target.
Read through the match thread. Then you'll see real negativity that makes them look like their arranging a trip to belfast for next years 12th july celebrations.

Twenty minutes in the first half Craigen started moaning and running Rangers down.

Alex Rae should have called him out.

I didn't watch BT and I don't doubt they were negative and boring c-unts.

But saying things in the hope to jinx us?! :eek: :))

Back