How negative were BT?

I felt they were trying to jinx an equaliser by constantly going on about our clean sheet record from 80 minutes onwards, kept thinking to myself "just shut the fck up until the game's done"

What other provider is there would rather pay for a different one from bt?

Mate I’ve got IPTV and it was a channel that served Africa called veriety or veracity

I was initially watching on bein with an Arabic commentary. I was chuckling as you heard snippets of English with the players names and Roofe was being pronounced roofie

thank god it wasnt just me then. I'm usually aways over-optimistic and thought it was me, but some of the stuff craigan was saying was rediculous

how about some praise for Lech how were actually a pretty decent outfit, in no way anywhere near the worse we have faced in recent years.

I noticed that when we attacked, miserable McLean was often quiet, leaving Rae to do the describing of our positive moments.

It sounds ridiculous to moan about the commentators attitude but it was very noticeable once I had the misfortune to pick up on it.

Has no one on here got a mute button for their tv?
I wish they would use it, instead of keeping posting how bad they are on the match thread

For us who dont have the game, the match thread keeps me updated. I couldnt give a f**k what the commentators saying, I do however care very much how the games going. Something which gets pushed to the side for things that have nothing to do with how the match is progressing.

I wish they would use it, instead of keeping posting how bad they are on the match thread

For us who dont have the game, the match thread keeps me updated. I couldnt give a f**k what the commentators saying, I do however care very much how the games going. Something which gets pushed to the side for things that have nothing to do with how the match is progressing.

The irony of you being on this thread and making that comment.

Noticed this myself . 5 minutes to go plus injury time and Craigan is giving it “ well Gerrard will be delighted with this win , 6 points out of 6” . Said to myself he’s willing Poznań to score .
How the f**k do you make that out. So the poznan players had a link to craigan who told the fans who speak english that gerrard will be delighted with 6 out of 6, just to wind them up to push for a late goal.

Got to laugh at some on here that go on about poet paranoia, keep going like this and we'll overtake them

Listen to Craigan ten seconds before we score. “Can’t understand why Aribo isn’t on yet, it’s their own time their wasting here..”
Boom goal.
Sit down and shut it.
He’s a tactical dinosaur, slagging the coaching team for giving Aribo tactical advice, I was embarrassed for the guy.

The irony of you being on this thread and making that comment.
Maybe just like to let people know that some of us dont want to hear about commentators, is not irony. Its hoping they'll give it a rest when the games being played and allow others to know what's going on. If you want a moan, do it after the game.

I'll give it 10 mins on sunday till it all starts again.

Absolute chronic. I can handle criticism and opinions of play etc but biased commentating and almost urging for us not to win is beyond. Watched the scum game beforehand and equally nauseating listening to the gushing and spunking over them.
I never watched them but tuned in until they scored. I was shocked at how pro celtic and excited they were. It’s was fawning and embarrassing tbh.

I don't look at match threads mate but it should just be posts about the actual match

Out of interest, how many ex-Rangers players do they have as pundits at Celtic matches?

McCoist was at the piggery last week with Strachan as we were away. McCoist and Stubbs at Ibrox as the beggars were away.

MacLean is a pish commentator, but apart from the Aribo comment from Craigan there was not much to get upset about imo.

How the f**k do you make that out. So the poznan players had a link to craigan who told the fans who speak english that gerrard will be delighted with 6 out of 6, just to wind them up to push for a late goal.

Got to laugh at some on here that go on about poet paranoia, keep going like this and we'll overtake them
Laughable .

Listen to Craigan ten seconds before we score. “Can’t understand why Aribo isn’t on yet, it’s their own time their wasting here..”
Boom goal.
Sit down and shut it.

We are penning a team in, yes Craigan, we are really going to make a change and take the sting out of our own tail. Amusing that the useless prick is a qualified coach.

BBC match report is just as bad. Talk about down playing the opposition. In the first few paragraphs it mentions Lech are 10th in the league and twice states they're struggling. This despite the fact they've only played 7 games and have a game in hand against most teams above them. Then goes on to say about Morelos being even more sullen than usual. This is after a European win. Could barely be more negative. Embarrassing stuff.

Would have thought it was Muirkirk Juniors we were playing tonight listening to Craigan's constant gurning.

Another solid win. Another clean sheet.

Against a very decent European side.
10th in their league.
Played 7 - won 2.

Hardly up there with the teams we have played, but you are right, a win and a clean sheet - few hairy moments though.

BBC match report is just as bad. Talk about down playing the opposition. In the first few paragraphs it mentions Lech are 10th in the league and twice states they're struggling. This despite the fact they've only played 7 games and have a game in hand against most teams above them. Then goes on to say about Morelos being even more sullen than usual. This is after a European win. Could barely be more negative. Embarrassing stuff.
Agreed. I am fed up reading that sort of rubbish on BBC.

I thought that Poznan were a decent team and that we deserved our win. To hear the commentary you'd have thought we were struggling against a poor team.

BT's coverage of scottish football has always been very pro Celtic and anti Rangers.

To the extent the production company responsible now also work for Celtic TV.

Look at the pundits they employed when they had the gig, they regarded Micheal Stewart as a neutral.

Not only negative about our win, but going on about how great a point it was for the tims. They were 2-0 up, drew 2-2 and that was a positive result. We were able to raise our game after a slow start and win, but they treated it as if we'd scraped by a Highland League team in the Scottish cup

Back