How old is old enough?

We sold Patterson about a week ago after bringing him through while having a decent squad, yet you’re implying we need to change what we do to find another Nathan Patterson.

I think he could've been used more. One of the nights he announced himself he had to replace a centre half at full back.

I think he could've been used more. One of the nights he announced himself he had to replace a centre half at full back.
I think we’ve established that what Rangers is currently doing with regards to academy is working pretty well, both while having a strong squad and also bringing players through to supplement the team and/or sell.

I think we’ve established that what Rangers is currently doing with regards to academy is working pretty well, both while having a strong squad and also bringing players through to supplement the team and/or sell.

The academy or training ground is just shy of 25 year old. McGregor, Hutton and to a lesser degree Ferguson have made significant impact with a handful more making less bit still somewhat of a contribution. If you think that's pretty well, then so be it.

The academy or training ground is just shy of 25 year old. McGregor, Hutton and to a lesser degree Ferguson have made significant impact with a handful more making less bit still somewhat of a contribution. If you think that's pretty well, then so be it.
You realise that we’ve been to the bottom and back up and have totally restructured the club and academy and put much more emphasis on bringing players through which is now happening hence we’ve had 12 academy players breaking through in the past 3 years?

Yet now that it’s working you think it’s reason to have a weak squad? Are you following any logic at all or just arguing that black is white for the sake of it?

You realise that we’ve been to the bottom and back up and have totally restructured the club and academy and put much more emphasis on bringing players through which is now happening hence we’ve had 12 academy players breaking through in the past 3 years?

Yet now that it’s working you think it’s reason to have a weak squad? Are you following any logic at all or just arguing that black is white for the sake of it?

Going around in a circular argument here, but you should read what you've typed here and see who's lacking logic.

Back