How quickly the mhedia have all forgotten about Kung Fu Craig Gordon

muttley

The self-righteous horsemanure and handwringing about Alan McGregor from the usual mhedia suspects this morning has been gut churning in all its predictability. McGregor was correctly red carded for his madness at Ibrox yesterday. This other goalie in the clip below wasn't red carded, and the incident itself barely covering a line in the final match report. Double standards, collective selective amnesia ? Make your own minds up.

I think the subtle difference is King Fu Gordon’s antics are at least in the act of trying to play the ball or at the very least the pretence of going for the ball.

McGregors kick out was clearly deliberate and done with the ball long gone so looks a lot worse.

Fair point. But if McGregor repeated Kung Fu Craig’s antics we all know he’d be cited and suspended. But as is tradition now in Scotland, the filth player got off without so much as a slap on the wrist.

I think the subtle difference is King Fu Gordon’s antics are at least in the act of trying to play the ball or at the very least the pretence of going for the ball.

McGregors kick out was clearly deliberate and done with the ball long gone so looks a lot worse.

The ball is already passing Gordon in that clip, mate. He was not allowing the Alloa player through on goal and deliberately took him out. No red card, no mhedia destruction of the ref for failing to issue a red card or any condemnation of Gordon himself, who has done this on more than one occasion. The rank hypocrisy is appalling.

McGregor should have had far more sense than that.

Massive game and he is suspended for it.

Lunacy.

Having him in goal could have made all the difference.

No sympathy from me am afraid.

The self-righteous horsemanure and handwringing about Alan McGregor from the usual mhedia suspects this morning has been gut churning in all its predictability. McGregor was correctly red carded for his madness at Ibrox yesterday. This other goalie in the clip below wasn't red carded, and the incident itself barely covering a line in the final match report. Double standards, collective selective amnesia ? Make your own minds up.

Is there handwringing and hypocrisy in the media? I genuinely boycott them so genuinely have no idea.

Let’s not compare it with anything. McGregor was a fanny. We know it and hes knows it.

I’m sure it won’t be repeated

I hope you're right, but I'm not so sure. IMO he deserved a red against Aberdeen (though it shouldn't have been applied retrospectively, because it was clear that the ref saw it at the time and took no action). You'd hope he'd have learned from that incident - but apparently not.

The big difference for me with yesterdays incident and others before is that he kicked out at the guy when he had his back turned That's totally out of order and an act of cowardice, fully deserving of a ban

Let's be honest here McGregor has a problem. He was lucky not to get sent off v them.
The Aberdeen one a shocker a Sunday unforgivable. What is going in in his head.

The ball is already passing Gordon in that clip, mate. He was not allowing the Alloa player through on goal and deliberately took him out. No red card, no mhedia destruction of the ref for failing to issue a red card or any condemnation of Gordon himself, who has done this on more than one occasion. The rank hypocrisy is appalling.

You had me at ‘the’ Muttley :p

BBC football website are trolling us again when inviting viewers to watch a clip McGregor's " kung fu kick ". I don't recall that happening when Craig Gordon did it.

McGregor was a fkn idiot. End off.
You can’t defend idiotic behaviour like this, I hope he cuts this shit out cos he’s the best bar none in the league . His loss when we cuff these bastards on Sunday

If OP is so worried about how we’re treated by the media, presumably he’s raging at McGregor for giving them the clearest stick to beat us with yet?

Him and Alfie (more often than not) have been in a race to the bottom this season. It’s not the media reporting that has angered me I have to say

Back