How realistic is it for us to leave this league?

Amo6591

You can say our team was poor on the park tonight and that's true however you are living in la la land if you don't think there is an agenda with the refereeing in this country. In reality the straw broke the camels back weeks ago but tonight has me seriously considering if we could realistically pack up in Scotland and leave it to hate itself to death?

Sadly unrealistic.

While we were poor tonight, we have played worse and come away with the points.

How many honest mistakes is that now though?

I really wish we could because it would totally DESTROY and finish the SFA and all the others that hate our club, would be well worth it, but will never ever happen sadly.

England aint interested.. and even if they was UEFA or FIFA would stop it.

Everyone needs to take a minute, what if we move and get same treatment then what ?

Let’s get our game back to the way we were in first half of the season and get back in to this

We can do it - we've done it before.

Let's tell Scottish Football to eff off.

If Scotland becomes independent Dumfries and Galloway and Lothian and Borders are likely to become part of England anyway. The North will become Norway. I don't want to be part of what is left, unless our brethren in Ulster call.
In Ulster or Scotland we will make our stand.

I really wish we could because it would totally DESTROY and finish the SFA and all the others that hate our club, would be well worth it, but will never ever happen sadly.

England aint interested.. and even if they was UEFA or FIFA would stop it.
There should be one Football Association (FA) and one United Kingdom.

You can say our team was poor on the park tonight and that's true however you are living in la la land if you don't think there is an agenda with the refereeing in this country. In reality the straw broke the camels back weeks ago but tonight has me seriously considering if we could realistically pack up in Scotland and leave it to hate itself to death?
Go to bed mate

And how realistic is it to never win a league ever again?
I'd rather have some hope, no matter how much in the SPL.

Never happen.

Weve hardly outgrown the league. We’d just get beat off mediocre pish some place else for a change.

We need to fight it. I understand the knee jerk for people wanting to leave, but we cannot accept this refereeing, rather than running away from it.

Teams should be allowed to be under par and not expect the referees to be as bad as they are and basically award the opposition victory.

The mentally challengeds haven't had to put up with refereeing performances like this since they forced the referee strike. Anyone who can't see that needs help.

I would love to see us go down south. Start us in the fifth tier if they want, I couldn't give a f**k, we're at least proven capable of climbing lower leagues!

But the club wouldn't ever so much as consider it. Total Stockholm syndrome.

Lolz...the referee was hopeless but the team was worse

Ridiculous thread. I'd love to leave Scottish football but we're stuck with it. How about the club just come out and point out the continuous crap refereeing we always seem to be on the end of, and the scandal that sees one club have so much power in the upper reaches of our game?

We need to fight it. I understand the knee jerk for people wanting to leave, but we cannot accept this refereeing, rather than running away from it.

Teams should be allowed to be under par and not expect the referees to be as bad as they are and basically award the opposition victory.

The mentally challengeds haven't had to put up with refereeing performances like this since they forced the referee strike. Anyone who can't see that needs help.

Quite the conspiracy theories mate, it didn't take a genius to figure they bastards would equalise after how dreadful we played after the break.
We should be burying teams like that lot across the city and not have to worry about dodgy decisions because of a healthy goal-difference.

Can we not just go to war with the SFA, make the referees shit their pants with some public humiliation and force them to go on strike, get foreign refs in and then play a fair game?

Leaving the league: 100% realistic.

Joining another league: 0% realistic.

We can leave at any point, we’d just have nowhere to go.

Unless septic implode, then no chance. A good Euro run + Scottish cup win are our most realistic hopes of joy this year. Fingers and toes crossed though.

We will never be allowed to win anything with the current setup.Their first goal shouldn’t have stood, Tavernier was getting choked should have been a freekick and a booking, Morelos should have had a penalty and what the %^*& was his goal disallowed for?The referees are cheating plain and simple.I think we need to go to UEFA and see if something can be done if not we need out of Scotland.

Think I managed to
Elaborate - By the way admin - surely a "post" should not be less than a full sentence?

Pretty sure I managed say everything there is too know on the matter in those 2 words? Could have done it in one.

To expand, there is currently nowhere for us to go and play at the highest level. If there is any possibility in the future I would think it would a full merge of leagues or creation of new British League.

Also, why are we talking about going to a league with much better competition when we've just lost to a team fighting for a top half finish?

Should have went into the Conference back in 2012, rather than start at the bottom of Scottish Football - that would have shown them

With Robertson running the show we will keep the dignified silence pish, quicker that man is removed the better for me
We need to stand up to these cheating b4stards but sadly thats not going to happen any time soon

It's a must. I absolutely despise this cesspit. Give me England every day of the week.

Could we get a petition going to force the board's hand?

Unrealistic and I hope we don’t, in the minority I know, but we’re Glasgow Rangers and we will get back to the top.

There is another scenario... we go out and play well, create chances and take a decent proportion of them.
Then the pathetic refereeing doesnt matter so much.

OP I suspect you know it's unrealistic.

An folk championing us start at the bottom of English football are in a really tragic fantasy.

Back