How they all laughed - Hamilton

How they all laughed last season when hamilton arguably ended our title Hope's when they beat us at Ibrox.

Its went full circle now and more, I can honestly see hamilton get something tonight which would all but seal Lennon's departure with immediate effect especially when we beat hibs tonight.
Mate, I've been thinking the same thing. Best of all the Gif of Lennon's reaction to the score resurfacing and getting shared everywhere B-)

I just cannot see Hamilton take anything from them tonight.
It would be good, but the mhanks will win by 2 or 3, and will be "worldclass" again.

I have felt the same for the past few league games involving Celtic and I have always been ecstatic when proved wrong. Hamilton are not as good as Livingston, Ross County or Hibs, but Ill be cheering them on regardless.

As long as Rangers win, nothing else really matters.

They could lose 5-0 tonight and Lennon will still be in the dugout next week. They don't know what they're doing.
If the tramp was going to be removed he would have by now. Despite his best efforts to get sacked Lawwell is keeping him in place to take the fall out for failure in their quest of the tainted ten. He will get emptied in the summer when the mentally challengeds have to rejig things.

Agree with the thread consensus. I highly doubt Hamilton will beat them, as Celtic like it or not still have the 2nd best sqaud in scotlsnd and should be beating teams like Hamilton even with shite coaching.

Had it been away to Hamilton you never know, but I think celtic will unfortunately finally pick up a win this year.

this will be their first win of 2021.

What made that particularly shocking for us last March is Hamilton is pretty much always a banker for Rangers or Celtic.

Don’t particularly care, as long as Rangers win

Im burning some amount of fat just rolling about laughing at them recently. I don’t know if i could take much more B-)

As poor and in much disarray as Celtic are, Accies are just guff, they are far worse than they where last season.

I'll be amazed if Celtic don't win by atleast 2 goals. Here's hoping we are pleasantly surprised and plaster that Lennon "Hamilton" gif all over the internet.

Two wins, Us and them, but just another game closer and another further away for for the mhuntant bastards..!

They're going to win a match sometime and tonight is the easiest of the lot arguably. I don't think they'll scud Hamilton, maybe 2-0, but it'll be enough to convince themselves they're back etc.

Until they come crashing down a game or two later.

Can’t see it at all. Not at Sharkpaed.

My full focus is on us at Easter Road. A win there for us tonight effectively ends the title race, in my opinion, regardless of what the scum do against Hamilton

This is where I am too Arminius.

Win tonight & we have taken care of our three biggest competitors in the last month, and have a less difficult run of games to look forward to in the next month.

Win tonight & 55 is ours to throw away. And we won’t.

Mate, I've been thinking the same thing. Best of all the Gif of Lennon's reaction to the score resurfacing and getting shared everywhere B-)
Haven't seen this before.

Absolutely loving that scumbags misery.
I genuinely thought he'd jump ship and not be the guy who "lost the ten" but the fact he's decided to stick around and continue to milk them for 20k a week is just as good.

this will be their first win of 2021.

What made that particularly shocking for us last March is Hamilton is pretty much always a banker for Rangers or Celtic.

Don’t particularly care, as long as Rangers win
We've dropped points v them a few times at Ibrox recently, Bartons first game and when Templeton scored.

From what I've seen of them lately, they've actually played okay but been totally dung at the back.

Hamilton just need to get wide and lob balls into the box same as Livi did.

How they all laughed last season when hamilton arguably ended our title Hope's when they beat us at Ibrox.

Its went full circle now and more, I can honestly see hamilton get something tonight which would all but seal Lennon's departure with immediate effect especially when we beat hibs tonight.
Think we would love it ,but was checking G our price on hills tonite sceptic are 1/14 accies 33/1 never seen those kind of odds for a midweek premier game!somethinga afoot

Back