How they all laughed - Hamilton

How they all laughed last season when hamilton arguably ended our title Hope's when they beat us at Ibrox.

Its went full circle now and more, I can honestly see hamilton get something tonight which would all but seal Lennon's departure with immediate effect especially when we beat hibs tonight.
The yahoos have failed to win in their last four league matches I believe.

This is not enough for the NO CHANCE mob. It's as if they want to be proved right.

Hamilton have a great chance to get something from this match based on the turmoil going on at the piggery alone. They won't hear of it though, huge win for the yahoos will be trumpeted.

Can they continue their winless 2021 streak ?

Distinct possibility and hopefully they do drop points.

Cue outrage now - by the way " no chance " is the most ridiculous expression in all of sports - there is always a chance no matter how slim.

Obviously want Hamilton to win but im at the stage now im wanting Lennon to survive the window along with Edouard, Ajer, Ntcham and Christie.

They arent gonna win the league and their values are very likely to decrease by summer with abject performances and contracts running down. Looking at at value proposition there is a strong argument to sell them all and bank an extra circa £8-10m of fees now to give to a new manager

Sell Jan
Edouard: £15-20m
Ajer £8-£10m
Christie: £8-£10m
Ntcham: £3-4m
Total £34-£44m

Sell Summer
Edouard: £12-15m
Ajer £6-£8m
Christie: £6-£8m
Ntcham: £2-3m
Total £26m - £34m

Fully prepared for people to savage my valuations but the point im making is they are wasting significant value which will set them back for challenging next year, albeit they might have a better chance at Scottish Cup this year by keeping them all. My opinion is the best thing to do is clear out those who dont want to be there, maximise fees and use extra 8-10m on rebuilding squad.

Thankfully it seems they are hamstrung by poor decision making and a spoiled fan base who would not accept a mass sale in Jan.

Glorious!

A plucky Covid ravaged celtc overcome sunburn at the Fountain of Youth Stadium to rout Hamilton in a 1-2 thriller. Turnbull shines in a Lennon inspired display that has set Juventus scouts pulses racing.

They will scrape a win, Lennon is a misunderstood genius again and the players out of the reach from all but the cream of the elite.

Yawn.

Admire your optimism but can’t see it tims will win 4/5-0 n be world beaters again just don’t think Hamilton have enough to punish them
As I said last week before the Livi game when everyone was talking them up, the tims won’t be beating anyone 4 or 5 nil just now, they are absolutely honking. Get it up them

My focus will be on us and not the orcs. I've no doubt there will be score flashes on the match thread. Three points for us then it matters not a jot what they do.

How they all laughed last season when hamilton arguably ended our title Hope's when they beat us at Ibrox.

Its went full circle now and more, I can honestly see hamilton get something tonight which would all but seal Lennon's departure with immediate effect especially when we beat hibs tonight.
Best to concentrate on our own difficult fixture.

The yahoos have failed to win in their last four league matches I believe.

This is not enough for the NO CHANCE mob. It's as if they want to be proved right.

Hamilton have a great chance to get something from this match based on the turmoil going on at the piggery alone. They won't hear of it though, huge win for the yahoos will be trumpeted.

Can they continue their winless 2021 streak ?

Distinct possibility and hopefully they do drop points.

Cue outrage now - by the way " no chance " is the most ridiculous expression in all of sports - there is always a chance no matter how slim.
If it was anyone other than Hamilton then yeah you might say they might take something off them but Hamilton are the worst team in the league. They will win comfortably tonight and then come out roaring that they are back and going to go on a winning run.

3 points first for us at Hivs tonight, but.....

I fully expect them to beat Hamilton comfortably. However if its still 0-0 at half time then they'll be getting nervous. Even more so if it's the same after 80 mins.

If Hamilton are trailing by a goal going in to the last 10 minutes then they'll still have a chance of snatching something against the shettlestons who are low on confidence and will fear conceding a late equaliser.

Would be hilarious if the rhats dropped something but I don't see it

As long as we get 3 points (or at the very least match the outcome of their match) then anything Hamilton get will be a bonus.

i'll default to my usual stance of "the yahoos will maul them"

that way - if it happens i expect it
if they drop points - its a bonus and i can log in here and soak up the laugh in

Every single thread on their games ends up with loads of the same posts along the lines of “admire the optimism but the mentally challengeds will scud them”.

We had it on here last Wednesday. And the Saturday before. And the Monday before that. And when they played at St Johnstone at gone. And when they played Ross County at home in the cup. And when they played the sheep.

Is there still people that can’t see how much of a complete fûcking shambles their club is at the minute.

They may well win tonight as it’s pretty much the easiest fixture of the season, but I bet none of them seen Hamilton beating us at Ibrox last season despite our pish form.

With they cûnts as low as they are, anything is possible.

Can see a 3-0 or 4-0 and Lennon at the end doing a wolf of wall street and shouting "I am not f**king leaving!"

Rangers getting 3 points would be a dagger into their hearts again as they need us to lose games

I’d love Hamilton to get a draw but doubt it but you never know

As long as we win though that’s our priority

As long as we win tonight I couldn't care less about their result.

(but it would make a better night if they dropped points to Hamilton, but I just don't see it happening)

As much as it would be fun, I dont want Hamilton to win, a late draw from an offside penalty handball, will be much more fun and keep Snus Hiddink in the job for another week or two.

As much as it would be fun, I dont want Hamilton to win, a late draw from an offside penalty handball, will be much more fun and keep Snus Hiddink in the job for another week or two.

I'd rather Hamilton won with an offside penalty handball :))

Looks like Snus will be there regardless, He's not chucking it and they seem reluctant to sack him.

They have struggled with Hamilton at the mhidden in the past, and that was when they were in a better state than they are now, so who knows.

As long as we get three points, what happens there is insignificant.

They have struggled with Hamilton at the mhidden in the past, and that was when they were in a better state than they are now, so who knows.

As long as we get three points, what happens there is insignificant.

BroonaIdo last minute winner last season (iirc).

Last edited:
Can't see it unfortunately. If it had been at Hamilton on that dodgy rubber pitch them maybe, but not in their own midden.
As others have said though, as long as we take care of our own business it makes no difference.

They are in worse shape now going into this game than we were going into the same fixture that saw us beaten last season.

Players are choking to leave admittedly by lennon so to fast track their departure is to simply down tools.

A draw will do.

Ultimately it shouldnt matter as long as we win but i want maximum hurt and I dont want the mentally challengeds board the luxury of time to find a replacement. Get them in more utter turmoil.

As long as all our energy is focused on rangers winning tonight. A win tonight kills off the tiny bit of hope they have

Hamilton are 20/1 to win for a reason.

I agree it would be an absolutely colossal piece of karma, though. The defeat to Hamilton last season was a real kick in the stones.

Last edited:
Would be nice, but not expected.

Saying that, with Frimpong now wanting away and Browns red card last week, that dressing room will not be a happy place right now.

The mentally challengeds are in free fall. You imagine that ugly deranged wee naff trying to galvanise them tonight. No chance!
Nobody is listening to him, it's as clear as day.

Livingston were unlucky not to have won both back to back games v them and that's with 7 starters missing in the second game ffs.

100% there's a point there for Hamilton if they show the same application livi did.

We don’t need Hamilton to take anything tonight. Other than for laughs.

Even a wee draw would be good, keeps IT as manager and till haven’t won. I would take that

Keeping the lurgan bigot in a job longer gives the board more time to find a replacement. I want more turmoil now, lennon to walk or sacked tomorrow would be great, it would then hurry the board into an appointment, a rushed appointment.

No offence OP but one of our biggest games on the season tonight at Easter Road and you are thinking about the mentally challengeds slipping up at home to the worse team in the league - get a grip man it’s all about us in Edinburgh, %^*& them and Hamilton.

Back