How this team will be referred to in years to come

PeterSchiff

Those papish dogs called their lot “The Invincibles” a few seasons back.

What do we think about our boys? I can offer this: The Immortals. The memories of this season will never die and neither will we.

In the words of Super “We will never, ever go away, that is for sure... we will get back to where we belong”.

Legends is appropriate. A fantastic group of players. There's not a team like the Glasgow Rangers. They will be up there with our very best.

Heroes minimum, it could be more depending on what else they achieve. I wouldn’t label them just yet.

The squad that won our first trophy since our troubles should quite rightly be held in high regard

What do we think about our boys? I can offer this: The Immortals. The memories of this season will never die and neither will we.

In the words of Super “We will never, ever go away, that is for sure... we will get back to where we belong”.
Great minds mate....I posted the similar expression.....they will be remembered forevermore!!! WATP

These guys will be talking about this achievement at sportsman’s dinners in 20/30 years time the same way all the 9 in a row guys do today and I’ll never get bored of hearing the stories

Legends and heroes are easy to use but one word for me describes this team and this club and that is 'Class'! When we look back at how we have went about our business being mocked, sneered at and called bottle merchants, a pandemic used to hand them a title and what did we do? We rolled up our sleeves, learned our lessons, worked hard and from the board to the folk keeping this club going day to day we oozed class. Us winning the league and stopping 10 isn't sickening them it's what they see we have become in 3 years when they had 10 to do it and failed that is killing them. The best thing is we have did this without even thinking about them and treating them like any other team we play and it f*cking kills them. Class pure class

‘The immortals’
I really really like the sound of that :))

Anything but this.

This is about us, about us only, about 55, and about ending 10 years of misery. Couldn't care less about them and it degrades the achievement to link it to anything they have done. (this isn't meant to be as strong, had a few beers!)
I know, I say it in jest of course.

I did mean to edit it but forgot about it, so you’ve brought it back to my attention, thanks.

My personal opinion of this side in years to come.

Legendary. Our support WILL be talking about this side like the old yin’s for about the 60s, this is a side for the ages for us, this is a side that is genuinely going somewhere.

To me, its simply the team the completed the journey. Let amazon and Netflix fight it out to broadcast our story!

Back