How to add 5 year old son to season ticket waiting list

Jordan1990

Couldn't find anything on the website about how I can add my son to the ST waiting list (shock).

Does anyone know if I can do this on his behalf or would he need his own rangers account and mygers membership? He's 5 years old.

He needs own Rangers account with Rangers number and a MyGers membership.
Once done you would log in with his details and go to MyGers then use drop down menu and select season ticket registration and add to basket and checkout.

Is it easy to link a kids and adults mygers membership? I've got one but thinking of getting my boy one in hope we can both get season tickets at some point.

The interest in ST’s will go down again within a few years. Right up until Gerrard took over and we looked to be challenging for silverware again it was always incredibly easy to come by ST’s and tickets to most games outwidth the old firms.

There’s been a massive demand in recent years with the winning of 55 and then the European run last season. I suspect that within a few years of us winning titles again regularly the demand will once again drop off.

I plan on getting my own child a ST someday when they’re old enough to go and watch the games regularly, but I don’t envisage there being much of a waiting list to get one by that stage.

Make up an email account for your son using yahoo or similar. Get him mygers and go on the season ticket list. I got offered one for my boy about 3 years ago quite a few sections away from me. Took it just to get him a season ticket in his name and start earning mygers points. Just let friends or family upgrade to adult and use it when they wanted or seatsub it. Just kept emailing and pestering the ticket office every year for a transfer until I got him one just a few seats along from me this season.

I've got my four year old on the waiting list. Got offered a seat about 5 sections along from me last summer. Incredible stuff.
How many points did he have? My 4 year old has about 180 but offered hee haw. Would take one anywhere near me and let my brother use it until my son was old enough and i could apply for a move to seats together.

I bought my son mygers when he was only a few weeks old and put his name in the waiting list.

He was offered a seat in BR4 for the 2021/22 season so I accepted it. I was still in GF5 and had been on the list to move seat but hadn’t heard anything about a move after accepting my son’s offer.

A week or 2 after the season ticket renewal deadline has passed, I still hadn’t heard anything so had to email the T.O to say my son was only 3 and could sit alone. A few days later they got back to me with 2 seats to get in BR5.

I’m on the waiting list for a move to one of the bottom stands as have MS and the stairs are a killer for me but God knows how long I’ll be waiting for that

Just out of interest, how could someone possibly have 780 points without previously having had a ST?

Even if mygers had been running for 5 years, you’d need to have bought mygers (20 points), bought RTV (60 points) and gone to 15ish games per season (75 points). Total per year = 155. Total after 5 years = 775.

When did mygers kick in?

Just out of interest, how could someone possibly have 780 points without previously having had a ST?

Even if mygers had been running for 5 years, you’d need to have bought mygers (20 points), bought RTV (60 points) and gone to 15ish games per season (75 points). Total per year = 155. Total after 5 years = 775.

When did mygers kick in?
Edminston house package - 50
Womans season ticket - 20
B Team Season ticket - 20
Programmes

When did mygers kick in?
People transfering name on theres, then gambling theyl get offered another one.

People transfering name on theres, then gambling theyl get offered another one.
Surely this is something the TO should be looking to put a stop to. As above you could be spending thousands per year trying to get a season ticket only for someone on 20 points to be transferred one and leaving someone with hundreds of points at the top of the list.

Makes a complete mockery of the system.

Surely this is something the TO should be looking to put a stop to. As above you could be spending thousands per year trying to get a season ticket only for someone on 20 points to be transferred one and leaving someone with hundreds of points at the top of the list.

Makes a complete mockery of the system.
They have. You can only transfer ownership after renewal window now

They have. You can only transfer ownership after renewal window now
But theoretically you could transfer ownership now and buy singles until the end of the season and still be in the same boat. Unless I’m missing something of course.

Better action would be to prevent access to the waiting list for a year or two after you’ve transferred ownership

But theoretically you could transfer ownership now and buy singles until the end of the season and still be in the same boat. Unless I’m missing something of course.

Better action would be to prevent access to the waiting list for a year or two after you’ve transferred ownership
You can’t transfer ownership now. They will tell you to come back after the renewal window to avoid people transferring ownership and joining the waiting list

This is very strange as I contacted Rangers last season as I read on here that people were offered season tickets with less points than my son and I was told he wouldn’t be offered one under 13 years old if it meant him sitting alone.

hadn't really thought about it, presumed it was still length of time on the waiting list, just that you had to be a MyGers member

Length of time on it is irrelevant now as the longest anyone could be on it is from when MyGers started

Back