How to find your brick

TommyEgan

So I've moved house since my wife purchased a brick for the boys and I, can't find the paperwork and was looking to take the boys over this week. Any idea how to find out where your brick is?

So I've moved house since my wife purchased a brick for the boys and I, can't find the paperwork and was looking to take the boys over this week. Any idea how to find out where your brick is?

I’m in the same boat I’ve got two bricks one is on the 5 star panel and I found it by just scanning the panels until I saw my name took me two hours . I’ve no idea where the other brick is it was a gift but I’ve lost the certificate

I've had mine in the paul gascoigne panel at the Copland from November 2012. Nice wee birthday present from the wife.

I've got one but no idea where it is, genuinely other than I know its somewhere.

Davie Cooper panel seems to ring a bell but I can't be certain.

Would be good if the club had a 'find my brick' type idea.

I'm the same you can contact Rangers they will have a record of it but... If you bought it in the early days these records have been lost. I'm trying to find the one I got for my dad have No idea where it is now I contacted Rangers and they told me the Rangers after a few years changed companies which did them and they don't have the old files. About 5/6 times I've been over now and I still can't find it

I'm the same you can contact Rangers they will have a record of it but... If you bought it in the early days these records have been lost. I'm trying to find the one I got for my dad have No idea where it is now I contacted Rangers and they told me the Rangers after a few years changed companies which did them and they don't have the old files. About 5/6 times I've been over now and I still can't find it

This is something they should try and sort out as I'm sure there are loads of folk going back looking for the brick location.

Even to give folk a section to look for.

That would be a great earner for a local kid. pay them 20 quid after they find your brick. would keep them out of trouble and get some exercise at the same time.

My Wife and Son got me one for my 70th in June still waiting for confirmation it is ready and looking forward to seeing it.

All these folk that have never seen their brick is unbelievable unless you stay abroad and can't get over.

I have one beside my dad in the Mark Hately panel and another as a joint one for me and my daughter in the Broomland. Took me hours to find the one for me and my daughter.

No idea how you would find it mate. Can you atleast remember what stand it was on?

The ones on the ground at the Managers Panel are very worn now and the names hardly legible. The ones with silver writing around at the Broomloan are much better and clearly visible.

Would it break GDPR rules if someone was to take photos of all the bricks and have a website with a searchable database of the brick message and the ability to zoom in on a panel where your brick is held ?

If you find your brick, take a photo of it on your phone, it makes it so much easier to find the next time you are looking for it.

I’m in the same boat I’ve got two bricks one is on the 5 star panel and I found it by just scanning the panels until I saw my name took me two hours . I’ve no idea where the other brick is it was a gift but I’ve lost the certificate

The 5 Stars panels are far too big, it takes in the whole of the Broomloan. I know where my late Mum's is and I still struggle to locate it :))

The ones on the ground at the Managers Panel are very worn now and the names hardly legible. The ones with silver writing around at the Broomloan are much better and clearly visible.

I don't like the ones on the ground, it seems a bit disrespectful to see dirty remembrance stones with fag dowts etc all around them.

I don't like the ones on the ground, it seems a bit disrespectful to see dirty remembrance stones with fag dowts etc all around them.
Agree,there shouldn`t be bricks (especially those laid in memory) on the floor that people just walk over.
Back on topic, by sheer luck and chance, mine is one the few that is outside the ground yet has a view of the pitch(!)..(on a morbid note I`ll still be watching on when I`m no longer around)* :oops:
It`s sited in the very top row by the Broomloan exits at the West enclosure side.. canny mind whose panel it is,(mebbes Struth)?.. but whenever I go visit, I always think lucky bassa getting a view of Ibrox 24/7. :cool:

*subject to redevelopment, when I`ll be raging for a couple of minutes :))

Any time I am back home I pay a visit to my brother, myself and my late sons brick.

It's on the 5 star panel and can be a bit of a challenge finding them sometimes.

I know where my late Brother's brick is, but i would struggle to remember where my brick is. Think it's on the Erskine panel, need to look it up see if i'm still alive.

I say the faults on you forgetful bassas! Each section of bricks is named after a club legend in my case the Iain durrant panel, yer certificate also tells you this , so remember yer club legend and you’ll find yer brick !!

Dado Prso panel for me, at the Govan side of the Broomloan. Haven't seen it for about 10 years. My now wife got me it in 2007 for our first Christmas after we'd started going out. And I think it does actually say Merry Christmas on it, the fucking idiot.

Dado Prso panel for me, at the Govan side of the Broomloan. Haven't seen it for about 10 years. My now wife got me it in 2007 for our first Christmas after we'd started going out. And I think it does actually say Merry Christmas on it, the fucking idiot.
:)) :))

Got a tribute for my Dad on the Johnny Hubbard panel. Quite fortunate it’s on a relatively small panel and right beside a vent so easy to remember!
If I’ve got my bearings right it’s right beside the entrance to my new season ticket seat.

Mine is on the Paul Gascoigne panel. I go see it any chance I’m in Glasgow. The last panel on the Copland (Laudrup maybe??) has the bricks of my mate and his dad, his dad is no longer with us but I pay him a wee visit too, always feel he was responsible for me being the Rangers man that I am, got tickets for my first game aged 9. I consider that’s where he’s resting as opposed to his actual grave which is only about 10 miles from my house!

Can you still get the bricks? Our families are beneath the stand we spent 10 years in together, but I'd love to get ones for absent friends who took me to Ibrox like my dad. Also got new additions to the family.

In the 70's my dad put 3 generations of our families ashes into the construction of the 3 new stands. You can't even scatter them at Ibrox now so Bricks are the next best thing.

One for my dad & another for me in the Paul Gascoigne panel.

Was a Christmas present from my mum in the early 2000s I’m sure or whenever they launched them.

Whenever I’m back home, I always stop off & have a check on them.

Double post for some reason
It's in the Bear Pit so it's even more of a red neck but because of your name I'm thinking red butts and monkeys that I don't want to think about. Used to be a guy called "Captain Flaps" on FF as well and it sounds great (the captain bit) but when you think of the colours red and pink then buns and flaps are out of the question.

Back