How to get H&H on Apple podcast?

tottie beck

Anyone have an idiots guide for the elderly as to how I can listen to H&H on Apple podcast?

I have an all-access subscription, but can't find any info on their site.

Really? Just checked. I guess I forgot about an email or something then giving a link! Sorry.

Btw the link to Apple device how to listen isn’t working.

Works for me mate. Opens the App Store at the Patreon page with a big ‘Get’ button to download the Patreon App.

Works for me mate. Opens the App Store at the Patreon page with a big ‘Get’ button to download the Patreon App.
Yeah, did the same for me when I tried. I don’t have the patreon app. I just use the iPhone podcasts app.

That way I can setup a playlist between different podcasts (H&H, Peter Crouch, science stuff, H&H etc).

I had problems with this. Put the RSS link in the search function and kept getting message saying Not Found.

Eventually my son realised that if you go to Library then Edit there is an option to add a show by URL. I pasted the RSS link in here and, bizarrely the H&H content showed on my linked Apple watch but not on the phone. After about two days I started to get the new shows on my iphone too.

Dead easy. Search for “heart hand” in the Apple Podcast app. It’s the first podcast listed. Click the Heart and Hand icon. On the next screen click the icon that is a circle with three dots in it. Then click “subscribe”.

Dead easy. Search for “heart hand” in the Apple Podcast app. It’s the first podcast listed. Click the Heart and Hand icon. On the next screen click the icon that is a circle with three dots in it. Then click “subscribe”.

that’s just the freeflagship pods. Not the Patreon content.

Cheers guys! I finally managed it thanks to Kanye West's link ;)

It took me a while to figure out I needed to search for the RSS Audio link as there is no bloody section called "overview" like DE said :mad:

I should have known he takes great joy in messing with peoples heads ;)

Cheers guys! I finally managed it thanks to Kanye West's link ;)

It took me a while to figure out I needed to search for the RSS Audio link as there is no bloody section called "overview" like DE said :mad:

I should have known he takes great joy in messing with peoples heads ;)

enjoy the pods. Colin’s Moments that Matter is a great show to start with...

Back