How to PPV on Rangers TV

Themaruso

Will it just be Sunday you can pay for the game? Was hoping to have it set up today but no option to pay for the match yet

In the absence of a VB answer (he's definitely on some sort of commission), there is the option in the Subscribe and Buy tab at the top.

I haven't tried to buy it but if it's there I expect you will be able to.

Last edited:
Will it just be Sunday you can pay for the game? Was hoping to have it set up today but no option to pay for the match yet

I should point out that buying the game on PPV is done through the ‘real’ RangersTV and not the b*stard offshoot that is the live.rangers.co.uk website for virtual season ticket viewers (I assume you are not a VST viewer). That means there isn’t actually a lot of setting-up to do and you should benefit from a simpler experience.

You can purchase either the St Mirren game on its own for £9.99 or all three August home games for £26.99. Both options are already listed.

Simply go to the Subscribe and Buy tab on RangersTV. If you don’t already have an account you will set it up as part of the purchase process. Be aware that if using a mobile device the first letter of your email and password will be automatically capitalised unless you turn off caps lock for the first letter. That catches a few folk out.

No commission for me sadly.:)

I should point out that buying the game on PPV is done through the ‘real’ RangersTV and not the b*stard offshoot that is the live.Rangers.co.uk website for virtual season ticket viewers (I assume you are not a VST viewer). That means there isn’t actually a lot of setting-up to do and you should benefit from a simpler experience.

You can purchase wither the St Mirren game on its own for £9.99 or all three August home games for £26.99. Both options are already listed.

Simply go to the Subscribe and Buy tab on RangersTV. If you don’t already have an account you will set it up as part of the purchase process. Be aware that if using a mobile device the first letter of your email and password will be automatically capitalised unless you turn off caps lock for the first letter. That catches a few folk out.

You really should be getting paid by rangers tv mate. You've been doing their job for them in the last week or two. Good advice and even a luddite like me can understand it. Thanks

Back