How to sign up to CCCS

Otto Bear

Official Ticketer
I can’t find how to do this, this year. Could anyone direct me to how I do this?

Thanks.

After your ST is confirmed,you then need to go into your Rangers account and click on Amend CCCS.

You renew your season ticket through the original renewal email. Once you get your email confirmation that you’ve renewed it has a link to sign up for CCCS. I renewed on Friday and didn’t get my confirmation email until late last night so it might take a wee while.

Not wanting to hijack but anybody know how to update a junior ?
I got an email for myself and one but when I go to update CCS , it's my details on both emails?

How do you sign up for away games and semi finals?
I have renewed and joined MyGers. Ccc has only non league jome games and friendlies.

How do you sign up for away games and semi finals?
I have renewed and joined MyGers. Ccc has only non league jome games and friendlies.

Away tickets are now only available to MyGers members and each game will have an individual window to apply.

Cup Semis and Finals are now included in your non league home games CCCS.

Think it’s when you get to our website on your name they’ll be a bit to change it maybe the most frustrating renewal ever this one :))
Had a brief look, will need to check again properly later. Your right, it's plenty frustrating!
I'm wondering whether I need to register him with a seat number and email rather than accessing his through mine now?
Will report back if I succeed later!

Do you have to be part of my Gers to get priority of semi / final tickets or it cccs still enough also if your my Gers through a supporters bus any different to having it yourself

I'm still getting a friends seat included in my total, even though he's paid one instalment. That's two days now I've tried to amend the basket. Frankly I'm getting sick of how convoluted it is to renew. They're going to lose my custom at this rate.

Do you have to be part of my Gers to get priority of semi / final tickets or it cccs still enough also if your my Gers through a supporters bus any different to having it yourself

MyGers season ticket holders, who have signed up to the CCCS, get 1st priority for semis and finals.

Season ticket holders, who aren't MyGers members, then go into a ballot for the remainder of the tickets.

MyGers members, who aren't season ticket holders, then get an opportunity to buy them, if there's any left.

May seem a stupid question but does anybody know if you click cccs and cup games are behind closed doors will we still get charged for tickets

Had a brief look, will need to check again properly later. Your right, it's plenty frustrating!
I'm wondering whether I need to register him with a seat number and email rather than accessing his through mine now?
Will report back if I succeed later!
I had to re register my dad to sign him up to cccs scheme there.still don't know how I put him on friends and family so we get seats together.
This is infuriating this year

I had to re register my dad to sign him up to cccs scheme there.still don't know how I put him on friends and family so we get seats together.
This is infuriating this year
Yeah I'm no further forward tbh.
Will keep an eye on these threads, as someone will have a break through!

After renewal by bank transfer does anyone know how long it will take ticket office to confirm purchase?

Wee bump on this, if anyone like me, also has a child with a junior season ticket and couldn't update their non season ticket and friendlies CCS , only your own then what you need to do is,
Go to log in to Rangers online page,
Enter their Rangers number and hit reset password.
The reset will go to your own email,
Reset then log in with their Rangers number and new password then where you reset your CCS new preferences you can set theirs.
Now both yours and their Rangers numbers will be linked to your email.
Good luck!

Back