How would you feel if you were a Celtic player right now?

How would you feel? Especially the foreign players nearing the end of their contract.
Playing for an arrogant club in such a mess.
Big chiefs only interested lining their own pockets
A manager who is an arrogant little ugly c unt and who is in denial about real life.
A captain who licks his managers arse and is also an arrogant ugly lady's front bottom.
Fans who attack the team bus.
Fans who racially abuse you and more importantly your wife.

Then they must look over to the other side of the city,see our club and especially our manager and think,’my God I wish I was playing for that club and under that manager’.
This makes you realise what a great club we have and a class manager.

I'd be thinking we'd still have a chance because Rangers players don't shoot enough.....

I would have my agent by the throat and get him to explain why the fück he thought it was ok to send me here and demand that he earns his fee and get me out ASAP

All their players other than the two rhats Brown and Griffiths couldn’t give a fuckk about them. Their fans all think the likes of Eduard actually care about “the ten” and trebles when really they don’t give a fuckk about Celtic. They’ll all want out ASAP now.

I reckon they will be itching to gtf out if the rancid club but, they will be happy to take their wages until something comes along.

Make no mistake though, their agents will be working overtime for a way out.

You know that the true believers like Brown and Griffiths think Lennon did a great job today. The other Scottish guys are already looking for a way out, but will keep their heads down as they might not get a better paying contract. The foreigners must be aghast at the lowering of standards since Rodgers left and be desperate for a move.

"If we lose on Wednesday he's away" thats what a few of them will be thinking. Make no mistske about it there training ground will be toxic. If the players can down tools to get him out he'll carry the can for it more than the players they'll still have careers away from there.

Ashamed and embarrassed that the club I play for have child abuse in their DNA.
That's how they should all be feeling.

He's busy.

200w.webp
Are these outtakes from their xmas advert?
Their players must’ve wanted to curl up and die when they were making that cringey shite.

Certainly not motivated to turn up on Wednesday and put my body on the line.
Wednesday is going to be even more interesting now.

Obviously assuming Lennon will still be in the dugout, I can see the apex of this meltdown resulting in a pyroclastic flow at the post-match interview and some everlasting comedy gold over on Kerryfail Street.

They looked friendly enough by the pool on a sun lounger drinking beers and discussing where the season had gone wrong.
Yes I meant from the playing squad point of view. If they lose faith in board, manager, and their last line of defence I.e. the captain then theyre fucked

I would imagine the majority of their foreign players will be hugely embarrassed by this and will be looking to get out.
If the long serving Scottish players were honest with themselves, they probably knew this was coming.

Em own fans attacking us and now the media, us attacking the media wtf am I doing here? League is lost, 10 is like an earthquake sinking and sucking our other 8.75 titles down to mean nothing to many of our fans? We are a laughing stock of the footballing World!

Having had much help from the spfl, sfa and match officials through our quadruple treble my value going for 9.75th league title has decreased by millions and sinking quicker than a Joe Bay being flushed down the pan!

Anon player phones agent "Hullo, hullo where's the Billy Boy hullo, hullo cant here you for the noise, am up to my knees in Dubai shit its time for me to go, get me another club and out this fecking hole!"

Agent replies "Do worry about a thing, cause every little thing, aint gonna be awright, okay am on it!".

Ok seriously I would be looking for the quickest exit!

How would you feel? Especially the foreign players nearing the end of their contract.
A manager who is an arrogant little ugly c unt and who is in denial about real life.
A captain who licks his managers arse and is also an arrogant ugly lady's front bottom.

Then they must look over to the other side of the city,see our club and especially our manager and think,’my God I wish I was playing for that club and under that manager’.
I doubt they do look at us and wish that

Foreign players won't be giving two fuks

Homegrown Catholic plYers will be Embarrassed

McGregor will be hoping Gerrard signs him :)

They won't give a toss after all they signed for that horrible club knowing about their child abuse history , maybe not as much the foreign guy's but the Scottish protestants did , Brown , turnbull , Taylor , mcgregor, forest , I really don't understand how anybody with morals could join that club knowing what went on & covered it up , I guess money is everything to some people .

I'm quite sure they'll be fine with their pampered lifestyle before moving onto the next club with pampered lifestyle.

I doubt they are lying on their beds looking dreamily at posters of Barisic on their bedroom wall.

Must admit got to agree with this, most players don’t give a shite as long as they are getting paid handsomely.

If/when Ajer and the likes leave there will be more of the same coming in as long as they are picking up thousands of pounds a week they won’t care.

And the impending peado scandal

Is their game on the telly tomorrow

How can I watch it if it is
We have RTV and We only get Bein sport here and it's not showing Scottish football apart from our game agaist them kan 2nd for some reason they showed it

Where / how can I get to see how this unravels

Can a football manager be put on the furlough scheme, just asking for a friend who thinks it's
Not Ferking Likely.

Hopefully they've chucked it but you need to have no shame to sign for they wankers in the first place.

so may protocols have been broken during dubai and so many disrepute charges afterwards.

Yet The SFA and the SPFL are still hiding.

They (celtic) have become rogue due to this.

Is their game on the telly tomorrow

How can I watch it if it is
We have RTV and We only get Bein sport here and it's not showing Scottish football apart from our game agaist them kan 2nd for some reason they showed it

Where / how can I get to see how this unravels
It’s live on Sky Sports.

Some of them will buy into the victim mentality,the likes of Griffiths and brown maybe one or two others but I think the ones who think they can get another club and similar wage will be wanting out ASAP.

I have to say, I think Sellick mindedness has rubbed off on some of them.

You can see it in Ajer as a prime example.

He is one bitter cnt now, there are a few others that are infected with VicTimitus too, but Ajer is clearly the worst case.
Transformed from a normal person into a seething bigot overwhelmed with burning hatred of anything Rangers.

Agree with everything particularly about comparing our manager and club with the dross they are stuck with.

Cant see many wanting to stay or many wanting to join them.

The only way forward for them is to buy a squad of scots/irish Rangers haters. I'm sure there is an embarrassment of "riches" available to them.
The likes of laxative, etc.. will be gone, soon enough.

Embarrassed. Imagine your manager acting like that.
I'm sure many of us have found our selves in work environments where every one knows that no proper management or credible leadership is being provided.
My experience is that some will try and maintain their own standards and either keep their heads down or try and drag colleagues along.
However plenty will do just enough to try and keep them selves 'in the clear' and then there is the rump who are delighted to have an excuse to not bother at all. And if one or more of the last category are influential or just loud them that attitude can spread.
Of course when one wheel has fallen off and the wheel nuts are all unwinding then the inevitable crash is just waiting to happen.
Who jumps out to try and save them selves, who just hunkers down and pulls the seat belt tighter and who crashes through the windscreen remains to be seen.

Back