How would you like next seasons strip

97-99 Home Shirt and shorts. Black socks with red.
Away would be white with Union Jack on the right shoulder (I think there was a fake kit like this). Blue shorts
Orange third kit.

I like the idea of the white/sky blue gallant pioneers kit. Also a red and black kit, maybe Milan style or all black with 2 red stripes across the chest. Tbh I think this seasons castore kits were to similar in style. Same template just different colours.
Our second team The Swifts wore this. It is the colours of Govan Burgh.

I think they donate them to countries in Africa? Not sure if you can now with COVID19 but I’d have thought they would find a way. It’s a really good question be nice to know the correct answer.
They should have a draw amongst season ticket holders for them.

If ye really want to. As I said a bit of fun to see what option FF members came up with
Greenock Morton does it...
4 home tops before release and done via vote....i like the idea

RFC could do something similar ....offer samples and let fans decide

I'd like the old neck collars back, via nine in a row. Loved wearing that and the Holland one at the time that was Nike manufactured but had the same neck collars. Stoating about like a numpty with the collars up, thinking I was canton or something ha.

Home Kit - Blue smart bespoke kit - White shorts - Black with red socks

Away Kit - All white Gallant Pioneers style kit

Third Kit - Navy and Orange stripe kit - Navy Shorts - Navy socks

Home, plain blue, white v-neck and no stars or sponsors (castore said they would be ok with this)

Away, the gallant pioneers mockup already posted

Third, Flamengo style, we wore hoops before them.
flamengo-2016-17-home-kit.jpg
Never understood how we didn't ever sue them for copyright considering their crest is in the same style, easily mistaken.

I want pinstripes soon, not necessarily next season if it’s the 150th.

Are we treating it as such because the season will end in 2022?

I really hope the club/Castore give us a a chance to put our views across RE one of the kits next season.

The gallant pioneer strip is iconic, it is the early days of Rangers and is instantly recognisable.

I genuinely think it would be our biggest selling kit ever, especially considering how high our emotions will all be at the start of the season.

How about the one we last won the SPHell? Financially not great because a lot of Bears still have them. However we could slip a 55 on it for new sales. Also displays continuity to piss off mentally challengeds.

Not a fan of retro.

It's been done over and over now

Since it's unique times. Some sort of tribute to the fans largely incorporated into the top

Something like a bar scarf design around the collar

Traditional blue top white trim white shorts red and black socks
White top shorts and socks with star emblem
Black and red strips (AC Milan) black shorts socks black with red through them.

I really hope the club/Castore give us a a chance to put our views across RE one of the kits next season.

The gallant pioneer strip is iconic, it is the early days of Rangers and is instantly recognisable.

I genuinely think it would be our biggest selling kit ever, especially considering how high our emotions will all be at the start of the season.

If they are true to their word, then this stripped would have been designed likely in October.

Supposedly they are going to be really good. They engaged with certain fans for their input a number of months ago now. Think a lot suggested a spin on the original Gallant Pioneers shirt for a change kit. Hopefully that gets the thumbs up.

Home: Blue with white V neck, white shorts and black socks with red top.

Away: Gallant pioneer.

3rd: Purple top with orange V like old Airdrie top, orange shorts trimmed with purple and purple socks with orange top.

All tops should have 66 on the back of the neck

I’d go with the home strip as close to our first strip as possible which would probably mean blue socks. Obvs. Plain blue top and white shorts. No stars but large badge with 150 commemoration.
Second strip would be white top with the star. I know we never actually played in this strip but would be a massive seller. White shorts and black and red socks.
Third one could be the red and black type Flamengo strip that a poster put up earlier. Black shorts and black and red socks.

Much the same as this season's strip but bin the 5 stars above our crest. Not a fan of the 5 starts...maybe they could discreetly feature on the sleeve though but would prefer to see them gone.

White shirt with a blue star

So I thought just for a bit of fun, see how others would like next seasons strip. Colours, designs. Go old school or try something unique.
Home: Black with red and blue pinstripes, collar v neck in red white and blue, shorts black, socks red with black tops.
Away: Orange top with 55 on back of collar, shorts and socks Orange.
3rd: All White with 55 in design.

Back