How you getting to braga thread?

Stevanovski1984

Im Glasgow - Dublin Tuesday night then Dublin -Lisbon Wednesday morning.
Glassy bus Lisbon to braga for 3pm

Looking forward to this one

Managed to get the flights for under £100

Edinburgh > Geneva > Porto on Tuesday
Porto > Gatwick > Edinburgh on Friday
Can't wait !

No planes, trains and automobiles this time for us. 12 of us are on the Sport Options overnight trip. I’m looking forward to being able to just relax and let other people organise everything for a change. I’ve never been to Porto before either, so I’m also looking forward to getting to spend a day in Porto and Braga. This time next week we will be just about coming in to land at Porto. The weather looks good too, need to look out the shorts :cool:

Bristol-Porto Tues-Thurs 45 quid return. Got lucky getting in straightaway.

Train to and from Braga on the day.

Looking forward to it, hopefully have a positive result to defend or at worst a 0-0 to take over there.

Usually fly from London but up in the highlands next week so it's: INV - LHR - MAD - OPO.

Will be in Braga at dinner time on the Tuesday :D

Im Glasgow - Dublin Tuesday night then Dublin -Lisbon Wednesday morning.
Glassy bus Lisbon to braga for 3pm

Looking forward to this one

Managed to get the flights for under £100
My mates all got for under a ton.
Glasgow - Bristol - Lisbon.
Lisbon Luton Glasgow.
Also Tuesday to Friday but we are in Lisbon for 6pm Tuesday.

I arrive at 6pm to but I'm direct to Lisbon on a 50 minute flight.

Zadar-Zagreb-Frankfurt-Lisbon-Porto. Leave the house at 5.30am on Tuesday, get to Porto at 9pm. Train thru from Porto on Wednesday morning to pick up ticket. Back on Thursday morning same route.

Monday Glasgow - Gatwick - Porto.
Staying in Porto , train to Braga on matchday.
Friday Porto - Madrid - Heathrow - Glasgow.
Saturday - Monday Bed.

Monday- train to Manchester.
Tuesday - flight to Lisbon then on to Porto
Wed- bus to Braga

No planes, trains and automobiles this time for us. 12 of us are on the Sport Options overnight trip. I’m looking forward to being able to just relax and let other people organise everything for a change. I’ve never been to Porto before either, so I’m also looking forward to getting to spend a day in Porto and Braga. This time next week we will be just about coming in to land at Porto. The weather looks good too, need to look out the shorts :cool:

exact same as you mate good squad of us going on the overnighter, see yous at Wetherspoons:)):))

Train down to Manchester Monday afternoon Manchester to Porto tues morning back to Manchester thurs lunchtime.
Train back to Glasgow at 5pm

Staying in Porto so day trip to braga on Wednesday by train.

Edinburgh Brussels Porto wed
Porto MANCHESTER Edinburgh thu

taxi from Porto airport to braga train back to Porto after the game

Newcastle > Amsterdam > Porto on the Tuesday
Porto >Barcelone>Newcastle on the Friday

May aswell spend a bit of time in Porto on the Thursday as flight is late in on the Tuesday

Glasgow-gatwick-lisbon-A P train to Porto.tuesday,train up to Braga Wednesday morning.

Me and the wee man are going by train to Luton airport Monday night, Luton to Porto on Tuesday morning, two nights in Porto then back to Stansted on Thursday morning, then the train back up the road.

Looking at doing the Porto stadium tour on Tuesday morning, probably end up in Ribiera square again, then up to Braga on Wednesday morning.

Tuesday lunchtime Glasgow to Heathrow to Madrid. Get in to Madrid 7pm

Night in Madrid fly to Porto Wednesday morning. Train to Braga

Thursday morning train Porto to Faro. Flight Faro to Glasgow.

Giving it a miss. Flights aren’t great and don’t fancy having to stay two days over there to get a direct flight back.
Hope all heading over get to see Rangers qualifying for the round of 16.

Drive motherwell to Liverpool Monday morning - direct flight to Porto

fly home Friday to motherwell and drive home.

5 of us going.

Giving it a miss. Flights aren’t great and don’t fancy having to stay two days over there to get a direct flight back.
Hope all heading over get to see Rangers qualifying for the round of 16.

It was the one trip I didn't really want because travelling was pretty difficult as nothing direct from Scotland that I could find reasonably priced.

But once I had the permission slip signed I would have went to Antarctic FC away if we drew them. Got to take your opportunity! :D

Back