How you meant to come down from that?

I watched the game in my office - 7 am kick off . Missed a meeting to finish the game .

Work today has been a write off

Same..on youtube...watching the players interviews after the game....can see how much jimmy meant to them and you can tell with there interviews we weren't losing that game..they knew it

you might as well milk it for all its worth, its so so special what we've done tonight, we might never do it again
but we fkn did it !

Don’t come down from it - from now to the final enjoy every aspect of the build up
I was fortunate enough to be on gardening leave on the run up to the final in 2008 and enjoyed every day as they hid - bears were so obvious as they had smiles and wanted to talk about football

Went to bed in Perth Western Australia at 11pm last night set the alarm for 02:30 for 3am kick off but was awake at midnight then after the game put in my sick call at work and tried to get back to sleep at 7 am no joy. Who needs drugs to get high all night i just need Rangers.

i finish work at 0815 then ill stick the game on when i get home and watch every single video again from last night until i fall asleep. I have a long weekend so i might just go grab some beers and stay up.

Don’t come down from it enjoy every second of it,we earned this as much as the players.without us standing by our club ten years ago tonight does not happen.we went through hell,took the blows but stil stood proud and showed the world why WATP

4 hours sleep. Shattered! But flights and accommodation booked when got home from the game, you don’t want to know how much I paid .

Back