How's your wife/partner coped with you this season?

Alfie shhh!

Sorry I'm a bit pished and my wife just said "you fking love Rangers more than me" after she saw me browsing FF for the millionth time this season and not talking to her. Generally, she has been really understanding though. There's many days when she's been wanting sex but I've got out of bed early for the build up and to watch our games. Yes, I've chosen Rangers over my hole many times this season B-D

The only really big fallout was when I chose Rangers on her birthday on a Euro night, I literally slept in the dog house out the back that night. Have you had any trouble following us this season involving your partner? Has there been any conflict or has it been plain sailing?

Pics of her cleavage and legs before the inevitable "rULez!" posts:shh:

20210303-000528.jpg

20210303-000545.jpg

20210306-030144.jpg

20210306-030327.jpg

Last edited:
The only really big fallout was when I chose Rangers on her birthday on a Euro night, I literally slept in the dog house out the back that night.
I've learned that this is the top way to make your partner despise the football and Rangers

My dad and I went to the Legia game on my mum's birthday, I personally thought she'd be delighted cos she had the house to herself for a bit but she was fuming, now its her trump card in arguments with either of us, works every time

Was worth it though :shh:

Sorry I'm a bit pished and my wife just said "you fking love Rangers more than me" after she saw me browsing FF for the millionth time this season and not talking to her. Generally, she has been really understanding though. There's many days when she's been wanting sex but I've got out of bed early for the build up and to watch our games. Yes, I've chosen Rangers over my hole many times this season B-D

The only really big fallout was when I chose Rangers on her birthday on a Euro night, I literally slept in the dog house out the back that night. Have you had any trouble following us this season involving your partner? Has there been any conflict or has it been plain sailing?

20210303-000528.jpg

20210303-000545.jpg
I can't believe you posted those pictures

My missus has gotten weirdly much more into football in general this year but Rangers in particular. Puts bet builders on etc. She’s right into watching Rangers tv and gets all motherly over Hagi! Sits there screaming that the hammerthrowers are dicks because they pick on Hagi. Loves Stevie G obviously and Hagi and Aribo are her favourite players. She said she couldn’t see it with Kamara for a while but she’s got her shit together about that now.
Also loves SSB beat the pundit and laughs like fck at poetothy. It’s all good haha.

20210303-000528.jpg

20210303-000545.jpg
She need to iron that skirt ffs

My wife’s been with me for nearly 21 years, %^*& knows why, and it’s been touch and go in the past. But she knew from day one what Rangers means to me. I had a season ticket and flew up for home games when we met. She’s taken me to games club dinners and tours since then.

She knew any kids would be, *cough* influenced, into being bears. She saw what 2012 did to me and it was a struggle for both of us.

She knew that if I could I’d be straight up the road to mix it with my own for 55. But I think she’s ready for me to be almost insufferable while being constrained at home. But I think she’s loving the kids getting right into Rangers this season. Since we beat them in their dump she had a good feeling too so no more stuff booked when the gers are playing and now showing an interest in them again. And she despises oirish 19th Century Terrorists, bonus :))

My other half (Nae Pics, and defo no cleavage Pics) watches every game with me, wearing Gers top. She knows as much about Gers squads since I came to Canada as I do. Also never aff FF.

Her first love was Boyd. So she's happy that he is very much back in the good books of FF these days B-D

Because I'm in Melbourne our games are either a 23.30 or 0200 start, when she goes up to bed she always says no yelling please I'm sick of you waking me and making the dogs bark.....good luck with that

The OP is the first poster in FF history to actually follow the rules. For this he should be applauded.

I've also been accused with the "you love Rangers more than me" statement, she didn't expect me to answer with "I know" so I've never been asked or challenged on such matters again.

Nae such problem. I'm not Declan & Mrs Rab is not Bernadette. OP, have a word with yourself. This kinda thread? Here? Really?
(He did say he was pished though, to be fair.

I wonder if the OP has a brother in law that may look into the bear pit now and then, it could get awkward lol

Back