How's your wife/partner coped with you this season?

Sorry I'm a bit pished and my wife just said "you fking love Rangers more than me" after she saw me browsing FF for the millionth time this season and not talking to her. Generally, she has been really understanding though. There's many days when she's been wanting sex but I've got out of bed early for the build up and to watch our games. Yes, I've chosen Rangers over my hole many times this season B-D

The only really big fallout was when I chose Rangers on her birthday on a Euro night, I literally slept in the dog house out the back that night. Have you had any trouble following us this season involving your partner? Has there been any conflict or has it been plain sailing?

Pics of her cleavage and legs before the inevitable "rULez!" posts:shh:

20210303-000528.jpg

20210303-000545.jpg

Mine has been OK up to this point, although I've just told her that it's a 6 o'clock kickoff tonight so she better have the dinner ready in plenty of time. That doesn't seem to have been a good move on my part judging by her reaction.

Iv'e been married 46 years and my wife has never shown any interested in football in fact i have only managed to talk her into going to one game in all that time,
This season because i have been watching the games with my VST she has sat and watched a few with me and enjoyed it.Last Thursday she was glued to it and was buzzing at the final whistle,

My dear wife has been very understanding. She’s English you see and before we met had no knowledge whatsoever about Scottish football and the strange politics surrounding our game. She is now quite clued up on the Rangers, thinks Steven Gerrard is very attractive and understands that Celtic is scum, their fans are vile and knows their history. That said, she does get a bit pissed off now and then about the amount of time I spend on FF.

Sorry I'm a bit pished and my wife just said "you fking love Rangers more than me" after she saw me browsing FF for the millionth time this season and not talking to her. Generally, she has been really understanding though. There's many days when she's been wanting sex but I've got out of bed early for the build up and to watch our games. Yes, I've chosen Rangers over my hole many times this season B-D

The only really big fallout was when I chose Rangers on her birthday on a Euro night, I literally slept in the dog house out the back that night. Have you had any trouble following us this season involving your partner? Has there been any conflict or has it been plain sailing?

20210303-000528.jpg

20210303-000545.jpg
Is there big skirting boards in the hoose, or is she really small?

Almost every game I've watched, the missus says the same thing, 'calm down, your going to have a heart attack!! To be fair to her, she has been pretty keen this year too, she hates the tims now, proud of her! She would probably divorce me if I started posting pictures of her on follow follow tho! Fair play to you m8, I hope she knows you posted those! Lol

When we play them, she stays in the kitchen, I just pace about the living room swearing alot.

She hates them more than me lol.

She understands what it means to me... she had that worked out early on.

Forunately she has no interest in football, but does get on well with the other halves of a few of my football friends... and she understands how deep some of those friendships go.

She’s actually encouraged me to have the metallic Ibrox gates and an original piece of art that I bought from Senga Murray up on the wall of our office... she’s magic with it all actually.

Not bad for a girl from Kerry! B-D

I must say she is a bag of nerves and I need to calm her down during games - not being able to go and see is play at brox has affected her more than me - she cannot wait to get back and cheer on the team from her seat in CF2

20210303-000528.jpg

20210303-000545.jpg
Hmmmm i cant see a wedding ring...is it really your wife or a random supermodel pic? ;)

My wife is not really into football although is from a Rangers family. Her old man died last march and was a big Rangers man and poster on here, lJ1m1c. Shes very happy we're going to do it and wants to jump the bandwagon party when it happens!

My mrs knows the script.. her dad, myself and our son are rangers daft! She loves to see us doing the business to keep a happy house.

Back