HSV vs RB Leipzig BT ESPN 19.30

Was hoping this would be BT Sports 1 the realised their doing the 'rancids' game.

Hamburg have been on a slippery slope for the last few years.

Decent start this season and hopefully they can avoid a relegation fight this season.

Wee bump.

Kick off in 5 mins.

DJN-i6nXgAIhRJc.jpg

Looks a decent turnout, tonight.

Leipzig have started well, though :(

Last edited:
Hamburg really should of opened the scoring there. Horrible miss! Didn't look confident at all when the ball was coming to him.

This game has to have goals in it.

Been about three glorious chances each in the first half hour.

Can't believe this is still 0-0

We need video assistants over here.

Brilliant call there to overturn an on pitch pen wrongly given by the ref against Hamburg.

Hamburg should be sneaking this at HT

Kostic Wood & Hahn as a front 3 gives HSV a new dimension up front, they look a lot more solid with Papadopolous at the back

Video Ref feature is superb in my opinion

Hamburg should be sneaking this at HT

Kostic Wood & Hahn as a front 3 gives HSV a new dimension up front, they look a lot more solid with Papadopolous at the back

Video Ref feature is superb in my opinion

I really like Papadopolous, has been mostly solid since he signed. Scored a few last season as well.

Agree with all of that, Hammer, even if Kostic has been subbed. LOL

Video ref is superb. Less than a minutes wait. Bang on correct decision. No penalty. Corner awarded.

Keita has been really good, as has Werner. HSV were playing better than the would have last season up until the 2nd goal. They have downed tools I think.

I really like Papadopolous, has been mostly solid since he signed. Scored a few last season as well.

he's like a daft big kid but would run through a brick wall for you

he scored against Leverkusen last season for HSV whilst he was still on loan from Bayer and his response
was going mental with the nordtribune, there must be a story behind it

Outrageous second goal from Werner after Hamburg were pushing for an equalizer knocked the guts out of them, was only one winner after that.

he scored against Leverkusen last season for HSV whilst he was still on loan from Bayer and his response

Yeah he looked so happy scoring that goal.

Was in the nordtribune that night. was brilliant.

As for HSV, 6 points from 9 is still a good start to the season. keep playing like that and they should finish mid table.

Back