Huddersfield Town - New Home Kit

Earth Worm Jim

the sponsor, deary me:oops::oops::eek::eek:

800x800-pineapple-hoggy.jpg

I hope they got paid a good whack for that! The size of it!!
At least it isn't green, small mercies.
The sooner gambling sponsorship is banned pre watershed and at family sports the better imo

That is absolutely horrific. I'd love to see their fans reaction to that. Got to be a wind up though as I'm sure the rules don't permit sponsors like that on tops.

Last edited:
Got to be a windup.

I suspect Paddy Power paid extra and the real kit will be revealed this afternoon.

If you had to wear a shirt with PADDY.POWER like that across it you'd surely ask to be put on the transfer list.

Some easy PR for Paddy Power when people go OTT mental on Twitter etc, only for it to not be the official strip.

The Huddersfield board authorising that is just f.ucking shameful.

Actually for real ?? Surely not ?

Last edited:
Had a little look on a huddersfield forum they seem pretty convinced or hope maybe it's a wind up , apparently the rules state
"One single area not exceeding 250 square centimetres on the front of the shirt"

Me just now:

*sees top of pic* 'what? That looks alr-...'
*scrolls down* 'JESUS FUCKING CHRIST'

PP made a video talking about how they've sponsored a team, I thought it was a wind up.

The size of the sponsor is a wind up, it'll obviously be changed to a normal sized sponsor right across the top.

Absolutely horrid.

Suits them though as they've shown themselves to be a club clearly lacking in class.

Absolutely no mention of the youth game they played against us the other day anywhere on their website or twitter etc. I know they got well and truly pumped but tryng to airbrush the game from history just because they didn't like the result is pathetic.

Wee diddy clubs down there, like Huddersfield, would sell their soul for money.

They won’t stay up forever, and they know it, so they want to bank what they can in the meantime - no matter the red face.

Back