Huge win considering conditions

Shite night, shite game against a shite team with shite tactics.

Throw in a mid to late winner and you’ve got just enough to scunner the mentally challengeds and keep them at arms length.

It’s a psychological game as well as physical.
Them coming off the park at Tynecastle 2 points closer would have been big.

As it is, they’ve just got one game less to catch it up.

Terrible conditions anybody that has played football will tell you playing football in high winds is the worse conditions possible throw in the heavy rain it was never going to a classic,credit where it's due both defences handle it well,got a wee bit worried when Livvy brought on 3 real life giants.

Yep couldn’t agree more conditions where bloody terrible we where unlucky in front of goal a few times , we dug deep and came up with the 3 pts off to bed a happy Bear.

Lowry looking good .

Worst weather I have seen at a game in a while. Wind was horrendous.
So fair play to the players for grinding this one out.
Next stop dingwall.
I fucking always worry when weather is horrendous. It's not helpful to the style of football we'd like to play.

Having 4 major players unavailable only made it more concerning. So I'm delighted we got through it tonight.

I was concerned before kick off, but will have a good sleep tonight.

Well done Rangers.

I agree - with them conditions and missing 8 players from the starting 11 I will accept the 3 points (which were deserved) and hope for an improvement on Saturday.

Shite night, shite game against a shite team with shite tactics.

Throw in a mid to late winner and you’ve got just enough to scunner the mentally challengeds and keep them at arms length.

It’s a psychological game as well as physical.
Them coming off the park at Tynecastle 2 points closer would have been big.

As it is, they’ve just got one game less to catch it up.
100% bang on the nail.

Another one to tick off with a much depleted team and on another night we go in 2 goals to the good at half time
Livi had a great chance in the final minute with the high ball into the 6 yard box
The conditions suit a team like Livi

Said before kick off that given the weather and our absences, and the fact Livy are usually pretty hard to break down, 1-0 would be a good result.

Didn't expect anything better, so I'm happy that we're still 4 clear.

Horrible conditions and at one point I thought it was gonna be one of they frustrating games that nothing dropped to us. Glad of the 3 points and on to the next game.

Terrible conditions anybody that has played football will tell you playing football in high winds is the worse conditions possible throw in the heavy rain it was never going to a classic,credit where it's due both defences handle it well,got a wee bit worried when Livvy brought on 3 real life giants.
:))

Every 3 points are vital at this stage. We will need to be better than we were last night but with players back, surely we will be.

Saturday is going to be another of these games.

Weather forecasters already predicting very strong winds from the north at the weekend.

I’ll take any win with the 3 points secured and no injuries or suspensions right now.

Back