Hugh Keevins - Selectarianism

On Clyde

Celtic fans sang ‘Orange bastard’ to Kris Boyd because he played for Rangers

Rangers fans sang ‘19th Century Terrorist bastard’ to Steve Clarke because he was brought up a catholic

Unchallenged. Astounding narrative.
There may be a moot point in this, but what does it change in the narrative?
Either it is wrong or it isn't?
Either you condemn this behaviour or you don't.
You cannot condemn it in one instance and then make a case for it in another or even half a case.

If you aren't prepared to condemn it but instead find an angle to excuse it, then you are part of the problem.
Surely?

Ive phoned the prick numerous times but the fools on here think its better to just ignore them.

I think we really need to look at the people that post on here.
I would ignore him and go straight to his employer, then Ofcom

So the auld cvnt is saying any Rangers player past or present,fan,or sympathiser or has any dealing with the club is fare game for sectarian abuse,I honestly hope this doesn't go away I want all these bigots outed and challenged,I have been going to game since the early 70s and Rangers fans have improved beyond belief since and the fhilth have been allowed to sink lower into their behaviour,You might say the Bears have let it slip to a degree but it more a reaction to the fact we have been subject to a greater degree of scrutiny and criticism.

I wonder if he is intending to visit an
On Clyde

Rangers fans sang ‘19th Century Terrorist bastard’ to Steve Clarke because he was brought up a catholic

What position do the Spanish Polis play at Rangers.

On Clyde

Interestingly, using Shuggies logic, he is actually proving the opposite to be true!

The OO is an organisation only for followers of the protestant faith. 19th Century Terrorists were a rabid bunch of Irish Nationalist revolutionaries, who had many protestants in their rank.

FBS

Last edited:
Interestingly, using Shuggies logic, he is actually proving the opposite to be true!

There OO is an organisation only for followers of the protestant faith. 19th Century Terrorists were a rabid bunch of Irish Nationalist revolutionaries, who had many protestants in their rank.

FBS
Facts are of no interest in Shuggie's world.

Now they won’t discuss it. Talking about this weekends football. No mention of earlier.

Says the man who had to mention 4 priests re his daughter's wedding.

Who the feck wants to listen to that pish? It's not what he's paid for.

He's as bitter as they come
Because said it on live radio and thinks he's justified in doing it. Bigots like him need to be watched and their bosses challenged every time

How long has Hugh Keevins worked in the mhedia ?

How long has he has a platform in the print mhedia ?

How long has he had a platform in the broadcast mhedia ?

And only now, in the dying embers of his fading mhedia 'career', after someone else has raised the issue, has cowardly old Hugh chosen to speak about it.

What took you so long Hugh ?

Was there a reason why you hid under a very, very large stone for over 50 years ??

Do tell.

For some reason the dhims in my work appear to detest him. I have no idea why, but then again I've yet to meet one of them that isn't bat shit mental in one way or another.

On Clyde

Does that mean if the support sang about Yousef Mulumbu as a FB, that would be OK? Given he played for Celtic?

Back