Hugo loris sliding out to get the ball today

It's identical. Vardy not running in to the raised foot is the only difference!

He is back. Still talking nonsense. It is identical except Vardy evades the raised leg just as Ferguson should have done.

At no point does Lloris rush out with a straight leg studs shin high. In fact his leg only raises upwards when Vardy is PAST him. Absolutely laughable to suggest it's remotely similar.

At no point does Lloris rush out with a straight leg studs shin high. In fact his leg only raises upwards when Vardy is PAST him. Absolutely laughable to suggest it's remotely similar.

It is fucking identical you lunatic. The only difference being that vardys starting position is closer to the goalkeeper so he is past/ level with him by the time lloris's leg comes up.

We are referring to the goalkeepers movement here!

I have no idea what you are attempting to discuss, but just because there is a collision in one incident and no collision in the other doesn't make them different FROM A GOALKEEPERS MOVEMENT PERSPECTIVE which is what this thread is actually discussing!

Mental.

It is fucking identical you lunatic. The only difference being that vardys starting position is closer to the goalkeeper so he is past/ level with him by the time lloris's leg comes up.

We are referring to the goalkeepers movement here!

I have no idea what you are attempting to discuss, but just because there is a collision in one incident and no collision in the other doesn't make them different FROM A GOALKEEPERS MOVEMENT PERSPECTIVE which is what this thread is actually discussing!

Mental.

You're clearly watching a different clip from me. At no point does Lloris come out with a straight leg, studs shin high. His knee is bent the whole time. Literally the opposite of McGregor.

You're clearly watching a different clip from me. At no point does Lloris come out with a straight leg, studs shin high. His knee is bent the whole time. Literally the opposite of McGregor.

At no point does MacGregor do that either. Macgregor’s leg is bent in a natural position throughout. What the hell clip are you watching?

Lloris goes to ground slightly later than MacGregor did relative to the striker’s position and so his leg rises later. It’s bloody Newtonian motion.

MacGregor went to ground earlier. He was always winning the ball. Ferguson has the option of getting out the way. Instead he state in the challenge, knowing he had already lost the ball. Charitably, he was being uber-competetitive. More realistically, he was hoping to leave a late foot on MacGregor that was prevented by Shagger’s dedensive posture.

There are thousands of identical clips of goalkeepers in a similar position because it is very common. It is 100% to protect themselves and will continue to happen.

Back