Hull Sack Shotta

20th and lost 4 out the last 5 matches. 11pts from 10 games isn't a great return. Only ever going to end one way these days I'm afraid.

What is quite interesting is all the other teams around them in the bottom half of that league- all on a spiral from previous high points - Birmingham, Cardiff City, Swansea, Middlesbrough, Stoke, Wigan, West Brom.....

20th and lost 4 out the last 5 matches. 11pts from 10 games isn't a great return. Only ever going to end one way these days I'm afraid.

What is quite interesting is all the other teams around them in the bottom half of that league- all on a spiral from previous high points - Birmingham, Cardiff City, Swansea, Middlesbrough, Stoke, Wigan, West Brom.....
Looks like some parachute payments starting to wear off.

Shota themselves in the foot!
Strange to do it now when they have a game tonight and just back from international break

From the prestige and glamour of Ajax and Rangers.... to Hull.

Blackadder: Remember you mentioned a clever boyfriend?

Nurse Mary: Yes...

Blackadder: I leapt on the opportunity to test you. I asked if he’d been to one of the great universities: Oxford, Cambridge, Hull.

Nurse Mary: ...well?

Blackadder: You failed to spot that only two of those are great universities.

Nurse Mary: You swine!

Melchett: That’s right! Oxford’s a complete dump!

The Hull fans seemed to take to him initially, however after each game he always posted on Social Media, a bunch of photos with his summary of events (more often than not apologising to fans who made their way to the match and the poor result), which all sounds okay.
But the photos he used always seemed to be of HIMSELF!
Photos of him in the dugout, directing play etc.
They turned on him because of this, amongst other things such as poor results etc, as it was deemed selfish and all about him.
Difficult to argue.

On betting site earlier and was looking at their form, lost 4 or 5 in a row by 2 goals. Was thinking it must only be a matter of time, pity as they have a winnable home game v Luton tonight. Wanted him to do well.

On betting site earlier and was looking at their form, lost 4 or 5 in a row by 2 goals. Was thinking it must only be a matter of time, pity as they have a winnable home game v Luton tonight. Wanted him to do well.
If we (Luton) perform like we did last game 2-0 home win v Blackburn - certain Hatters victory by at least two goals...........if we play like we did at Bristol City in August, certain Tigers win!

If yer Auntie was yer Uncle she'd have bollox.

If we (Luton) perform like we did last game 2-0 home win v Blackburn - certain Hatters victory by at least two goals...........if we play like we did at Bristol City in August, certain Tigers win!

Nowadays Auntie can be Uncle anytime she wants and vica versa.

The Hull fans seemed to take to him initially, however after each game he always posted on Social Media, a bunch of photos with his summary of events (more often than not apologising to fans who made their way to the match and the poor result), which all sounds okay.
But the photos he used always seemed to be of HIMSELF!
Photos of him in the dugout, directing play etc.
They turned on him because of this, amongst other things such as poor results etc, as it was deemed selfish and all about him.
Difficult to argue.
I was hoping he would do well for them as fond of Shota like most bears but the constant Instagrams posts, especially after poor results, were a bit too much tbh

From the prestige and glamour of Ajax and Rangers.... to Hull.

Blackadder: Remember you mentioned a clever boyfriend?

Nurse Mary: Yes...

Blackadder: I leapt on the opportunity to test you. I asked if he’d been to one of the great universities: Oxford, Cambridge, Hull.

Nurse Mary: ...well?

Blackadder: You failed to spot that only two of those are great universities.

Nurse Mary: You swine!

Melchett: That’s right! Oxford’s a complete dump!
Nurse Mary Brown or should that be nurse Fleischer Braun?

Good call!

Good call!
It really could/should have been 3-0. Stonewall penalty for foul on Morris. Hull it has to be written were unlucky not to score with their only decent effort that hit the bar, deflected off our Dan Potts head.

Hull had much of the possession but who cares - A) they didn't have a shot on target and B) Goals/results are what matters.

Highly satisfactory weekend of football for my two loves. I had a couple of quid on Luton and Rangers both (separately) to win 3-0. Very close, but still jumped up celebrating loudly for our 4th at Tynecastle today.

Pity the Enablers just won. Come on Stoke v Watford tomorrow.

Back