Humbling

Camby loyalist

Tonight I was in hospitality, me and the Mrs were sitting two empty seats across from us wondering who was going to sit there! Now I'm no big shot or worth any money trust me! This lovely guy and his hilarious son rocked up and really made our night they don't get to many games and the guy who is a single parent is doing a fantastic job the wee man met some players and some legends and had a great night! I got a hold of the guys details and gonna sort him out with a few tickets here and there for over the season and he was over the moon.

By no means am i saying they are a charity etc was just lovely to see that.

Tonight I was in hospitality, me and the Mrs were sitting two empty seats across from us wondering who was going to sit there! Now I'm no big shot or worth any money trust me! This lovely guy and his hilarious son rocked up and really made our night they don't get to many games and the guy who is a single parent is doing a fantastic job the wee man met some players and some legends and had a great night! I got a hold of the guys details and gonna sort him out with a few tickets here and there for over the season and he was over the moon.

By no means am i saying they are a charity etc was just lovely to see that.

Excellent Camby Loyalist. Quality;)

Great Gesture OP as a single Dad myself i know the importance of trips to Ibrox with wee ones doing stuff we all enjoy together

Back