Humiliation

A guy I worked with unfriended me on Facebook for messaging WATP every time they dropped points.

I don't think it's comparable to the OP but the same sort of attitude.
Leave a post it note on his desk everyday instead.

Just winning the league isn't enough for me.

I want them fucking humiliated. 20 point gap at the moment. I want 30+

Two old firm games wins so far. I want 4 and 5 if we get them in the Scottish Cup.

I want to secure this title in record time and I then want us to go on and set a record for the league in terms of our final points total.

I want to see Lennon in tears. I want to see Brown in tears. I want to see Peter Lawwell being hounded out by their fans. I want to see the images and videos of their grown men, women and children crying on tv again. I want to see Mikael Lustig crying into his police hat as we secure it. I want to see Griffiths go off the rails even more than he has already the last couple seasons. I want to see mass departures of the likes of Christie, Eduoard and co. I want to see Hartson bubbling. I want to see Sutton suffering. I want to see Michael Stewart spewing live on air. I want to see Broxi kicking %^*& out of hoopy the dug.

When 55 is secured, don't stop. Relentlessly pile on the misery at every given opportunity. Laugh at them and laugh at them hard. We have had 9 years of it. It's been rough but we deserve this.

Sit back and enjoy their tears.
This is exactly how I feel, and have previously posted that I want it finished as quickly as possible. Gutted that we didn't take 3 points today, as I don't want this to drag out and we only get a short time to wallow in their pain, before next season starts. I want all these tossers to suffer for as long as possible. All these years of frustration are hopefully about to be released sooner rather than later. Failure now is not an option.

With the best will in the world, this is the sort of arrogant hubris we need to temper for now.

Talking about winning by 30 points ffs.

So you won’t be satisfied if it’s 12 points, 10 points ? 16 points?

You must be a hoot at parties.

It’s finished and has been for a while.

After the last decade I’m making sure I lord it up over the next few weeks and get tore into every mentally challenged I can.

This is absolutely killing them and I’ll be twisting the knife as much as I can.

Got a feeling we could absolutely spank that lot 4 or 5 nil in the last game against them this season at Ibrox.

By that time most of their players will have checked out and they'll have John Kennedy trying to hold things together, he'll be worse at it than Lennon.

If Rangers really want to and don't let up the league could be won by 25 to 30 points this season.

You must be a hoot at parties.

It’s finished and has been for a while.

After the last decade I’m making sure I lord it up over the next few weeks and get tore into every mentally challenged I can.

This is absolutely killing them and I’ll be twisting the knife as much as I can.

You must be a hoot at parties. Very original.

clearly it looks unlikely we’re going to be caught.

That doesn’t mean saying we won’t be satisfied unless it’s 30 points isn’t hubris. Because it is.

Twist the knife, absolutely...but you know it’s complete guff to say we won’t be satisfied unless we win by x amount of points.

Two old firm games wins so far. I want 4 and 5 if we get them in the Scottish Cup.

I want to secure this title in record time and I then want us to go on and set a record for the league in terms of our final points total.

I want to see Lennon in tears. I want to see Brown in tears. I want to see Peter Lawwell being hounded out by their fans. I want to see the images and videos of their grown men, women and children crying on tv again. I want to see Mikael Lustig crying into his police hat as we secure it. I want to see Griffiths go off the rails even more than he has already the last couple seasons. I want to see mass departures of the likes of Christie, Eduoard and co. I want to see Hartson bubbling. I want to see Sutton suffering. I want to see Michael Stewart spewing live on air. I want to see Broxi kicking %^*& out of hoopy the dug.

When 55 is secured, don't stop. Relentlessly pile on the misery at every given opportunity. Laugh at them and laugh at them hard. We have had 9 years of it. It's been rough but we deserve this.

I'm in the queue with you bud....lash the kunts till the blood is spewing out their mouths. NS WATP

You're too kind mate.

I want every single child whose life has been ruined by Septic Paedophile Club to be properly compensated with sums of between £100K to £250K each depending on the severity of the depravity involved.

I want every single player they have sold to pay for this as there will be a queue from Parkhead to Lands End of victims.

I want every single member of their management team and board of directors involved jailed for allowing the biggest child sex abuse scandal in sporting history to go on unabated for decades.

I want their shithole of a stadium demolished and I want their club to be closed down forever with nobody being allowed to re open any club called Celtic ever again.

Then I want Rangers to join the EPL, an Atlantic League or a European Super League as beating nobodies uncontested forevermore doesn't really appeal to me.

However I'll settle for 55 because I'm not bitter! :))

This season is beyond my wildest dreams. Not only are Rangers playing the best football since Watty & Advocate but Celtic have provided comedy value to the nth degree. I'm not a religious man but I'm starting to believe that we are in actual fact THE people ;)

I’ve said it before but I want our Marketing and social media team to lay it on thick when we lift 55. I want us rubbing everyone’s face in it that we are once again champions.

I’d love to see the back of Liewell, as much as I cannot stand the sight of him he is a shrewd operator and they would struggle to get a like for like alternative

He’s away, stated at AGM he is not standing for reelection. Now not sure when that will be but my guess is this summer or next.

It's statements like this that have me going against everything I normally think & believe. I detest that wee fcuker with almost every fibre in my body & I would love to see him on the dole.
But the above interview makes me want him to remain in his post, so he can have our resurgence rubbed in his mhanky, snus stained coupon - even better if it was at their midden too the little cnut!
First:
“Everyone is waiting for the run to end but we need to stay strong. It’s Groundhog Year. We are up to eight but I’d like to get to 12, 13, 14 – because I’m greedy. Let’s make it to 15. We’re half way there.”

Then:
"I have no idea. I don't like making predictions or looking too far ahead.

what an idiot. always talking shite

I want to see Stevie Gerrard singing "Live it Up" with Alfredo Morelos on Drums, Borna Barasic on Bass, Alan MacGregor on lead Guitar and James Tavernier playing the Jazz Flute !!! With 52000 bluenoses on backing vocals.

For once, just once, we shouldn't let a misplaced sense of "dignity" get in the way of getting it right up them when the time comes. Nothing as classless as they've done, but after the last 10 years of pain and suffering our support deserves to cut loose and celebrate any and every way they want to. Especially those who bought ST's when we were in the lower divisions, having over 40k at every home game was remarkable and unique in world football.

We all want to simply win the league, but this is a Carlsberg thread so I'd want us to win it 8-0 at their pile with Brown sent off, Duffy with an OG, Edouard missing a 1st min penalty followed by Tavernier converting a 2nd min pen and a Morelos hat-trick added in. A post-match huddle in the centre circle and scarves tied all around the shithole to brighten the place up ending with a queue of them at the Erskine Bridge. And that's just for starters - I wan them to have weeks with no manager once Lennon is sacked followed by the recruitment of a total unknown, fire sale of their best players, huge losses in their accounts and most of all for the dominoes to start falling in the courts as justice (or as close to it as is possible) can finally be obtained by the victims of their filthy secret. Massive payouts and their reputation absolutely trashed once and for all, closely followed by administration & liquidation once the final payout is made.

Got a feeling we could absolutely spank that lot 4 or 5 nil in the last game against them this season at Ibrox.

By that time most of their players will have checked out and they'll have John Kennedy trying to hold things together, he'll be worse at it than Lennon.

If Rangers really want to and don't let up the league could be won by 25 to 30 points this season.
To be honest I'd rather we finish with 8 men as I want Lego the Wig and take your pick for the third to be stretchered off, I want them to never forget their last OF.

By the way were 3 up before we get tore in.

Season is lacking 1 thing imo. Giving them an absolute beasting 4 or 5 nil. Hopefully with Morelis scoring the lot just to add insult to injury as they hate him.

You missed something bigger, their CFC Boys Club trials, where hopefully millions are paid out and THEIR SHAME is played out in Public!

My nerves will be shredded but I'll take goal difference on the last day. Just win it Rangers, just win it. Rubbing it in is winning it the next year

Come on let’s ave it

I am getting behind the settee, diving for cover before I make this suggestion.

A packed Ibrox singing to our fantastic manager, “You will never walk alone,” (the Liverpool version) is an honour that he deserves and would be a total humiliation of that shower.
A “get it right up them” moment.
A Kris Boyd smiley face on the big screens for added humiliation- if that is possible.

Note I have tin hat on.

With the best will in the world, this is the sort of arrogant hubris we need to temper for now.

Talking about winning by 30 points ffs.

So you won’t be satisfied if it’s 12 points, 10 points ? 16 points?
I think you’re missing the point DW . . . well, 30 POINTS actually!B-DB-D

I want the Chinese Government to come out and admit that COVID-19 was released on the world just to get it up Celtic after they treated the President's godson, Du Wei, terribly during his time at Parkhead.

I want Nakamura to come out and admit that after he hit and killed a dog while drink driving, a need to hide the evidence and because all kebab shops were shut, he did indeed eat a dog.

The mentally challengeds are in the deepest hole since wee Fergus saved them .
Huge wage bill for a diminishing squad value.
They will barely be able to afford flags to cover all those empty seats next season. The mentally challengeds don't do loyalty.
Huge payments due to the victims of their egregious crimes.
Lawell and Neic requiring substantial pay offs.
No CL money.
Feel free to add more.

I’m sorry to reply in a way that could be controversial but I’m not bother about them. I would much rather see us win a league that has been 10 years in the waiting and see the joy on Gerrards face, Tav’s face considering some lows they have had. I want to see McGregor celebrating like the old days and I want to see an Ibrox in glorious sun shine, full, celebrating. That is what I recall from my teenage years and I want it back

Totally with you mate but what happened to throwing their heads in a muddy water hole and standing on their necks :)) nothing is too much for that shower of scum

Three things that would cap off winning the league...

1. Going the full season unbeaten.
2. Beating Rodgers' "Invincibles" points total (106 I think)?
3. Morelos finally scoring against them...even better if it put them out of the Scottish Cup or it's a late minute winner.
Morelos scoring a header with 6 seconds to go at Hampden. Lovenkrands revisited. Oooooooooooooh.

I am getting behind the settee, diving for cover before I make this suggestion.

A packed Ibrox singing to our fantastic manager, “You will never walk alone,” (the Liverpool version) is an honour that he deserves and would be a total humiliation of that shower.
A “get it right up them” moment.
A Kris Boyd smiley face on the big screens for added humiliation- if that is possible.

Note I have tin hat on.
CoarseLeadingCopperbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

I want to see you get your wish

Back