Hummel Gear

GerManiac

Hands up, I have always liked Hummel however, the gear I purchased ages ago, is still looking and wearing well.

The orange and black training tops are ageing well with virtually no wear and tear despite being being worn often by yours truly here.

The blue polo with the embroided club crest still has the 32Red and Hummel logos intact and doesnt look like that will be changing soon either!

Having said that, I am thoroughly looking forward to receiving my Castore Champion's top in May.

Anyone else still enjoying the Hummel kit?

I bought the training bottoms a t
Hands up, I have always liked Hummel however, the gear I purchased ages ago, is still looking and wearing well.

The orange and black training tops are ageing well with virtually no wear and tear despite being being worn often by yours truly here.

The blue polo with the embroided club crest still has the 32Red and Hummel logos intact and doesnt look like that will be changing soon either!

Having said that, I am thoroughly looking forward to receiving my Castore Champion's top in May.

I bought 2 pairs of the training bottoms the zips are knackered in 1 pair and the other pair the zip is coming away. I only wear them to help with the kids football team,

Got 3 polo shirts none have 32 Red on them all wash up brilliant. I bought the Castore training sweat shirt navy one third wash the Unibet logo started to wash off! Returned it and still waiting on the refund. I’d take Hummel over Castore all day everyday.

My only real complaints with Hummel were the stuck on badges in year 1 and the fact they went for just Hummel rather then the bee logo. Thankfully both those things were rectified in year 2. All of my Hummel stuff has held up well. While I wouldn’t describe any of their shirts for us as classics (think Nike 99, any Adidas home effort etc.), I’d say there were all great without a poor design in there.

Aye , hummel was decent gear , I’m not fussed about castore, 3 tops I have and they’ve all got lettering peeling off

Still wear the training shorts for running and they are as good as new despite many many washes and wears.

M&M sports had kids short/long sleeved home away and goalie shirts the other day (Hummel)

Last edited:
Hummel gear is much superior, have worn hummel for training, football etc and still looks brand new.

Couple of Castore items are going bally after 3 or 4 wears

It wasn’t them it was Elite who were their favoured business to sell direct. The full relationship has never been explained. Hummel are selling via Everton club shop.
Everton are supplied by Elite the same as we were.

Edit: only difference being that Everton remain in control of their own actual shop. Elite had to open stand alone Rangers stores due to the situation between Rangers and Sports Direct regarding the megastore

I thought the strips were smart looking,. I bought a couple of jackets and still wear them. I also find the price of the castore merchandise excessive.

I thought the strips were smart looking,. I bought a couple of jackets and still wear them. I also find the price of the castore merchandise excessive.
I’ve got a Hummel bench jacket £25.00 in the sale at the end of the first year with them. Great jacket warm and still looks good.

I could not afford to buy the Carstore top, and I still wear my Hummel top each game, and it is still in great condition after loads of washes.

Between them and Elite they have 'robbed' us of circa £3m and jumped into bed with the Fat C*nt. F*ck 'em.
JqmTICA.gif

Given the comments about Castore being so much dearer than Hummel I went to check the regular price of an Everton Home shirt (short sleeve) in comparison to our own Rangers Home shirt (short sleeve) expecting a £10-£15 difference. Both sites have sales on, given we are approaching the end of the season, and our sale isn’t as good as their‘s due to demand.

However, the regular price of the Everton Home is £55 and for the Rangers Home its £60. Not such a huge difference really.

Given the comments about Castore being so much dearer than Hummel I went to check the regular price of an Everton Home shirt (short sleeve) in comparison to our own Rangers Home shirt (short sleeve) expecting a £10-£15 difference. Both sites have sales on, given we are approaching the end of the season, and our sale isn’t as good as their‘s due to demand.

However, the regular price of the Everton Home is £55 and for the Rangers Home its £60. Not such a huge difference really.
But is that prices based on today's costs?

But is that prices based on today's costs?
That’s the price each website shows as the regular price before sales discount as at today. Rangers Shop has a Sale on but the Everton Sale has bigger discounts. That’s why I compared the advertised regular price. Not an accurate comparison to go on Sale prices as the demand right now for a Rangers tops will be way higher than for Everton’s outgoing kit.

That’s the price each website shows as the regular price before sales discount as at today. Rangers Shop has a Sale on but the Everton Sale has bigger discounts. That’s why I compared the advertised regular price.
The price of hummel 2 years ago would have been cheaper. No?

Have to agree. I wear last seasons home top to work now & it’s probably been washed close to 100 times now & it still looks immaculate. Nothing has peeled off & not one bobble

I liked their stuff and thought our last home strip with them looked better than any of Castore's kits this season. Think they seem to be a more creative company than the bigger brands but agree with somebody above, if they screwed us over then we're best shot of them.

The ‘champions’ kit, has the logo and crest stitched on, that should be must have on next seasons Castore kit. For a company that try to differentiate themselves from their competitors, the quantity has been poor.
No excuses his summer for Castore.

I hated the Hummel stuff with the exception of the red away kit. The training stuff always looked a bit non league too.

The current away kit is my favourite ever, I'm really liking Castore so far.

Back