Hummel kit

Every kit they’ve made has been a copy of a previous kit of ours.

Can’t wait till we get a more professional brand.
Eh the home top was a new design for a start.

I think all three kits look great and the rubberised badge has been fine although it looked flimsy to start with.

What's with the bitching about the orange kit?

Last night I found out that hummel is german for bumble bee.

The embroidered badges tend to ‘wrinkle up’ after a few washes. Nevertheless, I prefer them as well - but I don’t see it as a big issue. Can’t say I’ve seen many reports, in fact I can’t recall any, on here about problems with the current badge coming off so it obviously does the job.
Mine is peeling a wee bit after a few washes, but admittedly I probably haven't treated it that well. I've just always hated printed badges.

Its a great brand and I never had any doubts. Too many people wanting to go with more "mainstream" suppliers, just because it's what other clubs do.
I like the quality of the stuff they have produced,and they obviously gave us the best deal so as long as that is the case I am happy with Hummel

Love the stuff Hummel have put out so far, only gripe is the badge.

Good thing with them is the level of involvement. As @stein and johnston said, they have tried to get involved and build a relationship with the club, that can only be good for both parties in the longer term.

I'm sitting here in pair of the training shorts and the badge is sewn/embroidered on. Why do the kits not have this??

Printed kit for players is understandable but replica kit for fans should be a cotton mix with an embroidered badge and no sponsors on them. They’d sell like hotcakes

I’ve got all 3 of the strips in a large and all 3 are different fitting!
I like the design of strips but someone needs to have a word about the different sizes

The neck is far too big on the Orange strip would be my only gripe with the kits this year, not got the white one though so can't comment on that.

Back