Hummel Transfer Centre (January 2019)

I'm liking Big Stefan's Goalie strip... :))

marinovic-caps.png

Mind we were linked with the lad Skov Olsen (?)

Well Gerrard, Scoulding & Allen went to Denmark today to apparently ‘work on a deal’

Bit of 2+2 = 48 but I’m throwing it out there for Saturday night thoughts......

https://www.transfermarkt.com/andreas-skov-olsen/profil/spieler/432982

Still got 18 months on his contract but looks very promising going by his Transfermarkt page.

If the gaffer has personally travelled to Denmark to I have a large collection of butt-plugs then he's obviously very highly rated.

In Gerrard I trust.

Having a look online If it is infact this Boy Ro
https://www.transfermarkt.com/andreas-skov-olsen/profil/spieler/432982

Still got 18 months on his contract but looks very promising going by his Transfermarkt page.

If the gaffer has personally travelled to Denmark to I have a large collection of butt-plugs then he's obviously very highly rated.

In Gerrard I trust.

Had a look online about Andreas Skov, He has been linked with fenerbahce so must be pretty good.

Few others at Nordsjaelland are decent prospects too, Mads Pederson,Mikkel Damsgaard, Magnus Kofod, Victor Nelsson

Reactions: LD5
Andreas Skov Olsen has been linked with Malmo, Fenerbahce, Ajax & Feyenoord in the last week

Well Gerrard, Scoulding & Allen went to Denmark today to apparently ‘work on a deal’

Did see a flight on flight radar go from Glasgow to Aarhus earlier this evening. No idea if it’s connected or not.

Few others at Nordsjaelland are decent prospects too, Mads Pederson,Mikkel Damsgaard, Magnus Kofod, Victor Nelsson
Nelsson looks a brilliant talent. Can see him going on to much bigger things. Not much point now but I would have loved for us to get Wilzcek from Brondby, just hitting his prime and his goal record has been brilliant last two seasons. Kasper Kusk wouldn't be a bad shout either

This is exciting - Skov Olsen that is. Left footed right winger which is exactly what we need to balance what we have with Kent on the left. We've been forced to play a 4-3-3 with two wide men who can't really cut inside and produce goals a lot of the time and having a single striker. This would go some distance to changing that.

They not going to be at the game tomorrow?

Polster looks a good passer of the ball, reads the game well and is obviously versatile. Lets hope he can adapt.

Imagine being in a position where you are contemplating you next transfer move then Stevie G turns up in person to convince you :))

Back