Hummel Transfer Centre (January 2019)

Stv news saying kamara isnt happening.
Total stupidity from Dundee if true then,Kamara isn't named in any of their squads and if true that Rangers have offered £50k to release him early they really can't be that bad off financially.

Could be that Kamara wants a chunk of the remainder of his contract and could be the stumbling block,If that was the case why not use this alleged £50k offer to pay it.

Really pointless having a player that wants to go,can leave now if Dundee excepted the £50k,no doubt it will be contract issues.

If that isn’t an indication of how grim we were last season then I don’t know
He might do alright there with virtually no pressure or expectation on his shoulders.He actually was decent for us for a short period then the enormity appeared to hit home and he crumbled somewhat.
Not having a go at the lad,just how it seemed and he certainly won't be the last.

Talk on rock sport about Rangers and Osejik working close together in the future for talent from that area there is a boy on trail now tordov jorno on from there talking about it right now.

Total stupidity from Dundee if true then,Kamara isn't named in any of their squads and if true that Rangers have offered £50k to release him early they really can't be that bad off financially.

Could be that Kamara wants a chunk of the remainder of his contract and could be the stumbling block,If that was the case why not use this alleged £50k offer to pay it.

Really pointless having a player that wants to go,can leave now if Dundee excepted the £50k,no doubt it will be contract issues.
I can’t see that being the problem surely he would earn more coming to us in a couple of than what he’ll earn their the rest of the season

Mckenna is a good player he is the only defender in the league that morelos has a tough time against.

I thought that Alfie roasted him last season mate.
I was abroad when we played them at Ibrox this season, so I don’t know how he did that night before Alfie’s red card.

I thought that Alfie roasted him last season mate.
I was abroad when we played them at Ibrox this season, so I don’t know how he did that night before Alfie’s red card.
Im not sure if morelos played against him that often last season im sure he was unavailable when we played them twice back to back when murty first took over.

Im not sure if morelos played against him that often last season im sure he was unavailable when we played them twice back to back when murty first took over.

The two games at Ibrox I’m pretty sure Alfie roasted him. I was at them. Was it 3.0 & 2.1 ? I remember that Alfie even best him easily for pace, in fact he brought Alfie down on the edge of the box after Alfie flew past him & I thought he should have seen red. Of course, he didn’t.

I can’t see that being the problem surely he would earn more coming to us in a couple of than what he’ll earn their the rest of the season
It's a suggestion that's all,he isn't going to just walk away from the remainder of his six months left on his contract regardless what he will be getting from Rangers. Perhaps Dundee want more money for him to release him and Rangers are digging their heels in,either way he'll be here in a few months.

Personally i'd like him here just now, I actually think on his game he's a better player than Arfield.

The two games at Ibrox I’m pretty sure Alfie roasted him. I was at them. Was it 3.0 & 2.1 ? I remember that Alfie even best him easily for pace, in fact he brought Alfie down on the edge of the box after Alfie flew past him & I thought he should have seen red. Of course, he didn’t.
Morelos didnt play in the 3-0 game but he did score a header in a game agsinst them at Ibrox last season that ended 2-0, I completley forgot about that game.

Morelos didnt play in the 3-0 game but he did score a header in a game agsinst them at Ibrox last season that ended 2-0, I completley forgot about that game.

Yes, just checked. That was the game he really roasted him.

As you say he missed the 3.0 & 2.1 wins.

He troubled him in the 1.1 up there too, that was the game that Morelos tackle on McLean was deemed wrongly as a penalty.

It's a suggestion that's all,he isn't going to just walk away from the remainder of his six months left on his contract regardless what he will be getting from Rangers. Perhaps Dundee want more money for him to release him and Rangers are digging their heels in,either way he'll be here in a few months.

Personally i'd like him here just now, I actually think on his game he's a better player than Arfield.
He’s much more defensively minded than Arfield? - quite different but IMO Arfield is significantly better at the moment anyway. Kamara is still young and hopefully can improve but Arfield has proved his worth for us on numerous occasions already and also when he’s been absent!

Also, who’s was it on here that posted a thread saying we were due to make a mystery signing before end of window? I tried finding it but think it’s been deleted .

o_O

He was a DOF signing IIRC. We also wanted Jones that window as well. Both players never good enough for where we want to be... Still astounded we are signing Jones.
Not to pour cold water, but how many good signing have been Mark Allen finds? Genuine question, not a dig.

From Raman on Twitter a few minutes ago...

Glen Kamara to Rangers tonight could be a goer. Rangers and Dundee talking again over possible transfer.

From Raman on Twitter a few minutes ago...

Glen Kamara to Rangers tonight could be a goer. Rangers and Dundee talking again over possible transfer.
311xgtu.jpg

How does Wallace affect the Kamara deal?
Sorry - I quoted the wrong post. Meant to quote the one above it that said "thought wallace might have gone to Dundee with his mate being there" couldn't be arsed trawling back to find the right one :)):))

I’m unsure what the first part has to do with what Stoke want to pay for the player.

I’ve no idea what Goldson is worth tbh, I could make up a number but ultimately my valuation is worthless.

I will tell you he is a quality player though ;)

Forgive me, do you mean McKenna :D or Goldson :)

Back