Hummel Transfer Centre (January 2019)

Total stupidity from Dundee if true then,Kamara isn't named in any of their squads and if true that Rangers have offered £50k to release him early they really can't be that bad off financially.

Could be that Kamara wants a chunk of the remainder of his contract and could be the stumbling block,If that was the case why not use this alleged £50k offer to pay it.

Really pointless having a player that wants to go,can leave now if Dundee excepted the £50k,no doubt it will be contract issues.
Hibs ‘style’ probably more suited to Bigiramana I would think but I don’t see him getting much game time. He’s just not very good.

Looking forward to seeing what Kamara brings to the table for us. Have a good feeling about him, if he gets his chance.

I too have great hopes for Kamara ! Bigiramana, if it is the same one from the EFL then I think he was decent !

I also agree that there is no point in Dundee holding on to Kamara as, apart from anything offered by the Famous, they would, of course, be saving Kamara's wages up until the end of the season in May !

Ben Woodburns move has fallen through. We were linked at one stage so could anything possibly happen there?

311xgtu.jpg
Coming soon: 4 lads blog; 'Glen Kamara on the way for 100k [no credit to Sky Sports for the fee], everything is well at Rangers, remember trust the sources'

How many midfielders donwe need?

It’s about seeing potential, nurturing it and having them ready to replace those who are nearing the end of there careers, or perhaps SG sees someone who can improve our team.

After all, no one will know what he expects from a midfielder better than the man in charge.

Coming soon: 4 lads blog; 'Glen Kamara on the way for 100k [no credit to Sky Sports for the fee], everything is well at Rangers, remember trust the sources'
Not sure if that’s a dig at 4 lads or not.

They don’t hide the fact that their sources are in the media so it’s no coincidence stuff comes out at the same time on deadline day. They can’t wait to print it in the following days press as it would be old news so it’s released instantly.

I don’t know why people still doubt them they’ve published loads of snippets before I’ve read them anywhere else so there must be a decent source there more than most of us have.

Relatively happy that that. Would have preferred to get Jones in as well and a few of the others out such as Wallace but overall a successful window.

Only disappointment is not offloading more deadwood and not signing a more creative midfielder, but I’d rate it a good 8.5/10 transfer window for us.

also signed a youth player from Chelsea
Nathan Young-Coombes

(is it the law that English youth players now need a double barrelled surname?)

Back