Hummel Transfer Centre (January 2019)

LoggieBear among others. Positive on it. His MO was to derail threads with uncanny nonsense. Like today.

Only thing he hasn't done is invite someone to the log Cabin for a fight yet.

One famous quote was "come see me at the log cabin, you'll leave in a bodybag"

Ask about the filth land deals and watch him go full-blown Krakatoa.

There's not a shred of evidence anywhere that we're looking at any Olsen apart from some guy in your office, a guy at the airport posting a random selfie with Stevie G and poster 1D10 claiming Gerrard, Allen and Scoulding were in Denmark. None.
Tbf that's a lot more evidence we had to go on than the hilarious attempts at detective work when all we had to go on was the right ear of Mariappa

Aye quite possibly :D

But if someone gives us something then I don’t just fling it out, in the last few weeks I have had people telling me (via the blog) that the lad Dack, Wayne Rooney & even Martin Skrtel were 100% signing. I could show you the chats but each & everyone apparently ITK & deals done etc (folk messaging blog that I don’t know)

So what I do is then check it out via mates in press who can ask club or other folk I know that do know etc - when it’s rubbish I obviously don’t say a thing, this thread would be golden if I posted rumours like I get but have been warned on that :eek:

So when I found out they cancelled the Charlton trip I again checked it out. What we got back was they on where meeting a player but no further info on who, where etc (we obviously thought wrongly at first it was Denmark)

So as far as we know, from people who can trust, they definitely met someone

But that’s the extent of it - Gerrard was asked by Sky if he canvelled Charlton trip to go elsewhere & he ‘no commented’

So the digging continues :D

Cheers for the update.

Now, about Gerrard, Scoulding & Allen being in Denmark yesterday. Why did you lie about that?

You can confer.....:)

Bingo.

image.jpg

LoggieBear among others. Positive on it. His MO was to derail threads with uncanny nonsense. Like today.

Only thing he hasn't done is invite someone to the log Cabin for a fight yet.

One famous quote was "come see me at the log cabin, you'll leave in a bodybag"

Mental Ray would fucking see him at the fucking log cabin
StaunchGer has heard a murmur that Waldo could be linking up with his old chum miller at dens...

McIntyre doing his damnedest to thrash out a deal!

Heard that big Lee jetted in on the Megabus to thrash the deal out

I should point out that Piccadilly Billy/Loggie was also Ronald de Bear on here and RangersMedia.

How sad do you have to be to create so many accounts just to post the same inane nonsense?
I should point out that Piccadilly Billy/Loggie was also Frank de Bear on here and RangersMedia.

How sad do you have to be to create so many accounts just to post the same inane nonsense?

I would assume sad WUM like that are generally orcs

Just for fun and to add another layer to all the speculation, what if the 3 Musketeers were flying to another airport to meet some player who was jetting in ,just to meet them and talk about signing for us. Could all be done at an airport lounge.Gatwick, Heathrow, Paris,Barcelona,Zagreb or anywhere else that services Easyjet.

They can’t have gone far as they were back so quick for the game yesterday. So let’s go for occan’s razor and assume that they were flying to London as a hub. We can cross reference all the flights after the FB post going to London with flights from other countries landing at the same airport say 2 hours either side. Can start getting a shortlist!

I mean it’s no more far fetched than some speculation recently.

Wallace teaming up with Kenny and we get Kamara early makes sense.
Paying off Wallace so his £10k+ a week wages are subsidised and paying a decent wage to Kamara, strikes me as paying maybe close to £18k a week just to get access to Kamara seems like a lot of money. Be cheaper offering 150k if we actually want him early and still have access to call upon Wallace if we need him, and we have needed him already this season

Back