Humza breaks his silence

Charlatans and imposters no place in our society ,given a platform and responsibility to serve our communities and this is the result.
The hate and the hurt shining through, shame on you justice secretary.

Are we surprised??? The only surprise is it taken to till approx 20:30 for a member o the occult snazi to make public comments, considering these were all ready written on Thursday. Is this the Hamza of the republican government who openly encouraged people to get down to Kenmuer st and protest at the arrest of 2 individuals who were classed as illegal immigrants to the U.K., that hamza, the same hamza who colleagues in government then blamed the home office, tories and any one else they could blame hamza, that hamza, the same hamza who does not even mention the shark throwing bus chasing mob, palistine protesters, or independence rallies over the next few weeks, that hamza, the double standards and open hypocrisy on display here from this “elected individual” and the agenda against our club is clear for all to see, keep it factual and evidence based and call them out Rangers. As mentioned above he is a fraud and continues to defraud people.
Correct, but this is no longer about football, that dirty rat bastard is guilty of inciting mass disobedience and encouraging illegal gatherings to prevent the law of the land being administered.

If this was a Banana Republic in the third world we would rightly shake our heads and thank God we don't live in such an unstable and unsafe shithole.

Not that long ago this arsehole would've been arrested and charged himself and be facing a hefty prison sentence, now people are too scared to call him out unless they get called a racist and get jailed themselves!

This must've been what it was like in the lead up to the troubles in Ulster in the late 60's, something that agitators like Yousless would absolutely love to happen here. I bet he lies in bed at night wanking himself to sleep whilst fantasising about Boris sending in the tanks to disperse his followers while he's safely tucked up out of harms way Gerry Adams style.

This absolute charlatan joke of a "justice minister" needs to face the full legal consequences of his actions before we slowly but surely descend from anarchy into civil war.

He set the stage by refusing to criticize the scenes on Kenmure Street a few days ago. This is nothing more than sour grapes from a mentally challenged. If he believes what he is saying about a health risk he should would criticized the recent nationalist gatherings along with the aforementioned incident. He is nothing but an utter hypocrite and not fit for his office.

The truth is that the SNP wanted that to happen yesterday. They will be absolutely delighted seeing those scenes.

There is an SNP supporter on that Mhairi Hunters post and he says something along the lines of "we've know about this for months, why didn't you organise a fan zone in a park somewhere for them to go to?". Her reply "I really don't know what you think I could do". She's an elected councillor ffs.

Pandering to his mhutants as usual.

He knows he has no respect left to lose in some sectors of society so why even bother to try? May as well just tell your supporters what they want to hear, and not care a jot about how much of a hypocrite he is. And that's what he is doing. Not as if the media in this country will call him out on it.

Pandering to his mhutants as usual.

He knows he has no respect left to lose in some sectors of society so why even bother to try? May as well just tell your supporters what they want to hear, and not care a jot about how much of a hypocrite he is. And that's what he is doing. Not as if the media in this country will call him out on it.

I disagree with this.

I think he's trying to appeal more to the "soft" middle ground in Scottish politics and when you see a lot of the videos from today it's impossible to defend them.

No.

It's some litter on the ground mate.
It’s a bit more than ‘some litter’, and it’s absolutely embarrassing behaviour. Then again, compared to the fighting and scraps with the police I suppose it’s not as bad.

How anyone can defend that is beyond me. Who smashes their empties into the ground? A lot of folk, it would seem.

It’s a bit more than ‘some litter’, and it’s absolutely embarrassing behaviour. Then again, compared to the fighting and scraps with the police I suppose it’s not as bad.

How anyone can defend that is beyond me. Who smashes their empties into the ground? A lot of folk, it would seem.

There is a lot of stuff from last night that is indefensible. Forgive me for not getting irate at some litter on the ground.

There is a lot of stuff from last night that is indefensible. Forgive me for not getting irate at some litter on the ground.
Forgive me for not wanting our club to be associated with neds who’ve probably never really supported the club in any meaningful way and only wanted out for trouble today.

I won’t risk another ban but..................
I refuse to be defined by these anti Rangers haters.
If by seeing my club win the league again you continue to spout your usual anti British shit, I hope today, more than most days the pain is unbearable.

I won’t risk another ban but..................
I refuse to be defined by these anti Rangers haters.
If by seeing my club win the league again you continue to spout your usual anti British shit, I hope today, more than most days the pain is unbearable.

Well done to the pricks amongst our support who behaved like fucking animals today. Gave our enemies all the ammunition they need. Do us all a favour and don't ever attend Ibrox again you vermin

tenor.gif

Do you not think that’s an absolute disgrace of a mess and no way to treat our city?

Forget that it’s the SNP tweeting that. If this was Celtic fans, I’d be furious about it.

it’s obviously not great but why can’t the council be pro active and put 100s of large bins around the areas that would be busy. Rightly or wrongly people will not walk out the city centre to find an empty bin. That scene is the the same after any event

it’s obviously not great but why can’t the council be pro active and put 100s of large bins around the areas that would be busy. Rightly or wrongly people will not walk out the city centre to find an empty bin. That scene is the the same after any event
Exactly. It was a celebration. How much litter is left after a Hogmanay street party, for example? That's the comparison.

Not saying nothing at all went wrong on Saturday, but we need to debunk some of the bad faith attacks our enemies want to lay at our feet and force them to confront us on a level playing field.

Well done to the pricks amongst our support who behaved like fucking animals today. Gave our enemies all the ammunition they need. Do us all a favour and don't ever attend Ibrox again you vermin
Animals and vermin?

I bet you're in tortures at the thought of Rangers fans taking selfies and putting stickers on the windows of the the filth's fashion palais on Argyle St, too?

What part don't you get? Over, certainly the post Souness era and certainly this last decade. That could have been a spectacle yesterday that would have put the Band of Hope to shame, and it still wouldn't have made a difference to the narrative we're seeing today.

I'm just glad for your ''piece'' of mind that no bobbies' helmets or stamping, standing and parading on Police vans happened yesterday.

You'd be for having Rangers put out of the game.

Right all I keep hearing is these kinds of gatherings will lead to mass numbers of infected.

Can anyone point me towards evidence of this? There was no spike in numbers after our last gathering in March so I can't understand why this would be any different.

Here in Portugal, Sporting fans gathered in huge numbers as well last week and a researcher has said:

"From a mathematical point of view, knowing the nature of the contagion of this disease, the risk is low. For every 10,000 who were there, four infected people will leave," he explained.

I know is is two different places entirely but the rates of Covid here are slightly higher and vaccinations are much lower.

Here is the article in question.

Right all I keep hearing is these kinds of gatherings will lead to mass numbers of infected.

Can anyone point me towards evidence of this? There was no spike in numbers after our last gathering in March so I can't understand why this would be any different.

Here in Portugal, Sporting fans gathered in huge numbers as well last week and a researcher has said:

"From a mathematical point of view, knowing the nature of the contagion of this disease, the risk is low. For every 10,000 who were there, four infected people will leave," he explained.

I know is is two different places entirely but the rates of Covid here are slightly higher and vaccinations are much lower.

Here is the article in question.

See this one too - there will be no spike.

Edinburgh Evening News report- Hundreds marched through the streets of Edinburgh on Saturday to protest escalating violence in Gaza.
What about this this crowd Humza.

Just a guess, but that party would be low enough to allow fans back at stadiums for the start of next season, bar one club of course.

The perfect example of how immature Scottish society has become.

He’s got a petted lip, stomps his feet and threatens because he doesn’t get his way.

Who is he to determine the movement of people?

He's the guy that wants to police conversations round the dinner table.

Latest posts

Back