Humza has a plan...

The time is coming where we need to take a stance against these bastards. Counter protest etc.
Our wee country is becoming a dangerous place with this lot and their republican ideals. And republican groups latching onto them.
And that ‘call it out’ scum. A lot who I know down south are very interested in counter protests against them

He has been asked on Twitter that if he really wanted to clamp down on bigots and hate crime then why did he stayed silent with regards the "missing"/dumped evidence from the hate crime effigies trial. be interesting if others with twitter asked the same thing]

Absolutely, a justice minister on a crusade against bigotry whose department "lose" key evidence to be used in the prosecution of bigots. Fucking fraud.

how can someone who supports one of the teams in the league push for more harsh punishments? When we all know the paedo society he supports will get "Nada, Zip, Nothing" in terms of punishment

A bit like Jack McConnell and his support for Celtic. We're meant to pretend that this is all even-handed.

If you run through a list of all of those who've made a huge issue of sectarianism, they are either RCs, Celtic fans or, in the case of people like Graham Spiers, people who function as their shills.

What a snide wee prick that man is. Like all of them they can’t give their plans without having a dig! Pure grudge politics, pathetic! I’m fucking sick of the SNP! Others in Scotland could do with waking up!

Mr Yousaf continued: “I think the opposition, and James Kelly in particular, should really be taking a long, hard look at himself and wondering whether his actions sent a signal to some.
“You have someone there who is the poster boy for the repeal of the Offensive Behaviour at Football Act. He has been conspicuously silent in the last few months on the sectarian issue.
“He promised a detailed action plan on how to tackle it. He has come up with nada. Zip. Nothing.
“I think he should be thoroughly ashamed of himself.”
Is this the same Yousaff that refuses to disclose the secret dossier compiled by the SPFL? If he feels that strongly he should publish it and suffer the consequences.

He has been asked on Twitter that if he really wanted to clamp down on bigots and hate crime then why did he stayed silent with regards the "missing"/dumped evidence from the hate crime effigies trial. be interesting if others with twitter asked the same thing

My msp wrote to him asking that very question He answered that he could not comment on individual cases

Remember that other SNP cretin and future Justice Minister, Michael Matheson, who wanted the hokey cokey banned as an anti-Kafflik " sectarian song " ? :))

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/singing-the-hokey-cokey-could-land-1002751

That the familiar " hokey cokey " song was written by an Irish Catholic, Jimmy Kennedy, in 1942 and these morons are still offended, says it all. Screwballs, absolute screwballs.

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id...r=&client=firefox-a&hl=en#v=onepage&q&f=false

Humza Yousaf is himself a bigot and a leading figure in a party full of bigots.

He, like many others, only gets away with this because they currently have power and we have a shitebag press that could bring this down around them if it had a mind to.
The first question any decent journalist would put to this shameless cvunt is, 'How can we combat sectarian behaviour when the justice department cannot be trusted with looking after evidence in key cases?'
Followed by.
'What steps have been taken to ensure this doesn't happen in the future, and what discipline resulted from the enquiry into this serious failure of professionalism?'

Of course, you would need an honest press to ask such questions, and you don't tend to find much integrity around the fourth estate in a banana republic.

Great pkan
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/4406214/humza-yousaf-urge-footie-bosses-sectarian-bigots/

HUMZA Yousaf last night pleaded with footie bosses to sign up to new curbs on bigot fans within weeks.
The Justice Secretary hinted he’ll push for ground-closure laws if club chiefs don’t act. He said: “Some aren’t taking it as seriously as they should.”

The Justice Secretary wants clubs to sign up to new curbs on bigotsCredit: Andy Barr - The Sun Glasgow
He yesterday savaged the men at the top of Scottish football — saying it’s women who are leading the way both on and off the pitch.
The 34-year-old hailed the firm stance taken against an upsurge in hooliganism and bigotry in stadiums by Hearts owner Ann Budge and Hibernian chief executive Leeann Dempster.

SPFL and SNP Government in secrecy row over footie sectarianism dossier

And he paid tribute to Shelley Kerr’s national team who outshone their male counterparts by qualifying for the World Cup.
In an exclusive interview with The Scottish Sun, Mr Yousaf told how action was needed after a spate of thuggery and sectarian incidents at matches last season.
He said: “I have to praise the leadership of the likes of Leeann Dempster and Ann Budge at Hibs and Hearts who have led the way in terms of showing very, very robust action.

Yousaf was full of praise for Hearts chief Anne BudgeCredit: Roddy Scott - The Sun Glasgow
“Frankly, the women in the game, both on and off the pitch, are very much showing up the men in the game.”
Ms Budge shut a section of Tynecastle after yobs threw flares, coins, drinks and a coconut on to the pitch during April’s Edinburgh derby against Hibs.
And Ms Dempster hasn’t ruled out the “drastic measure” following trouble at Easter Road last season, including during games against Celtic and Rangers.

Hibs chief Leann Dempster has not ruled out drastic measures to tackle the issueCredit: Andy Barr - The Sun Glasgow
But SPFL supremo Neil Doncaster has slammed the suggestion that clubs should have “strict liability” for the behaviour of their fans.
That could see them facing sanctions such as loss of points, fines, stands being shut or games played behind closed doors.
Mr Yousaf revealed he’s losing patience with footie bosses as he waits for them to address the issue before the new league season starts on August 3.
And that could see him giving tough new licensing powers to councils to enforce the closure of stands or grounds if clubs can’t control spectators.

The SNP minister said: “There’s just not been enough measures taken by the clubs and the football authorities.
“But what I have been heartened by in the meetings I’ve had with clubs, players’ union, refs, supporters’ associations and footballing authorities is that there is a coalition of the willing that are determined to take some action to drive this out of our game.
“There are disagreements on exactly what that action should be. There’s a range of options. But there’s a seriousness I’ve detected that people want to take action.”
Quizzed on who was resisting, and what the attitudes of the SFA and SPFL were, Mr Yousaf said: “I’m not going to go into it. I have these conversations with them very directly, very frankly, and there is some resistance.
“And there are people who are not taking it as seriously as they should. But I think we’re at a very pivotal tipping point. I’ve been having conversations for many months now.

“Before the start of next season I hope to have built a coalition that’ll say, ‘Yes, we’re determined to take more robust action than before’.”
Asked if licensing could be brought in, Mr Yousaf said: “It’s one of the options I’ve floated which has a lot of interest. Certainly licensing could have a huge impact.”
But he refused to say what assurances he wanted from club and league bosses ahead of the new season, adding that talks were ongoing.
Last term’s spate of shameful incidents included Hearts keeper Zdenek Zlamal being punched, Kilmarnock striker Kris Boyd and then Hibs boss Neil Lennon being struck with coins and Rangers captain James Tavernier being attacked by a fan.
Several games were blighted by flares being launched on to the pitch while the then Kilmarnock gaffer Steve Clarke and Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes were targets of sectarian chants during matches against the Old Firm.

New Scotland boss Steve Clarke was a target of chantsCredit: Kenny Ramsay - The Sun Glasgow
Commenting on the bigotry problem in March, Deputy Chief Constable Will Kerr said cops were “concerned, particularly over the last 12 months, that there has been a rise in both disorder and that type of offensive behaviour”.
The SPFL has let ministers see stats on misbehaviour reported by match officials — but only on condition they were kept confidential.
Mr Yousaf said the league’s bosses “shouldn’t have made that demand”, adding: “It should have been public and transparent.
“In fairness to Neil Doncaster, I’ve spoken to him on this and he has shown a willingness to be constructive and take it to the next board meeting. I hope they shift their position.”
When asked what was behind the upsurge in footie bother, Mr Yousaf blamed opposition MSPs who voted in April 2018 to repeal the Offensive Behaviour at Football Act — and blasted Labour’s James Kelly, who fronted the campaign to axe the law.
He said: “Among those observing football, many say last season was worse than they can remember for many seasons.

The Justice Secretary blasted James Kelly's campaign to axe the lawCredit: Corbis - Getty
“I think it would be foolish of people not to recognise there’s been a signal sent out to some quarters over the Act’s repeal — a very clear signal.
“Only an ignorant individual would be able to argue otherwise. We warned of that.
"I’m not saying I’ve got reams of research but organisations that deal with sectarianism warned of the signal it would send to those who take part in that kind of behaviour that they are now empowered to do so.”

Mr Yousaf continued: “I think the opposition, and James Kelly in particular, should really be taking a long, hard look at himself and wondering whether his actions sent a signal to some.
“You have someone there who is the poster boy for the repeal of the Offensive

The first question any decent journalist would put to this shameless cvunt is, 'How can we combat sectarian behaviour when the justice department cannot be trusted with looking after evidence in key cases?'
Followed by.
'What steps have been taken to ensure this doesn't happen in the future, and what discipline resulted from the enquiry into this serious failure of professionalism?'

Of course, you would need an honest press to ask such questions, and you don't tend to find much integrity around the fourth estate in a banana republic.
And also drinks in a Republican Slop House the TALL CRANES in govan

IRA recruitment centre for poets

In any normal Western democracy, a man with the power to introduce legislation to essentially shut football clubs down would be professional, unbiased and have a track record of success in previous initiatives. In 2019 SNP Scotland, we have this fool;

cvnt2.jpg

Unfit for purpose.
Fukin Republican junkie

What a snide wee prick that man is. Like all of them they can’t give their plans without having a dig! Pure grudge politics, pathetic! I’m fucking sick of the SNP! Others in Scotland could do with waking up!

“You have someone there who is the poster boy for the repeal of the Offensive Behaviour at Football Act. He has been conspicuously silent in the last few months on the sectarian issue.
“He promised a detailed action plan on how to tackle it. He has come up with nada. Zip. Nothing.
“I think he should be thoroughly ashamed of himself.”

Without a HINT of irony.

Seriously just %^*& right off Useless! :mad::mad::mad:

Apparently he has also called for a national debate as to what constitutes sectarianism and hate, with a renewed vigour to find out what terms such as '19th Century Terrorist' actually mean, ditching the lazy assumption that it's a slur on Roman Catholics.

No song will be ignored as Yousaf and the SNP make it their business to ensure that valid and longstanding cultures and traditions are respected whilst eliminating hate. Some songs will be allowed and some won't and we won't be blowing things out of proportion when a manager complains. Everybody is going to be treated fairly. There will be no unfair demonising of loyalist and orange anthems anymore by unfairly calling them bigoted.

He also wants to get to the bottom of why it has been deemed bad to use the metaphor of being up to your knees in 19th Century Terrorist blood but not bad to be up to your knees in the blood of other groups.

Only joking. It's just more political posturing.

He admits that he didn’t actually look that deep into sectarianism but had to say something that the measure of the man whose Justice secretary

This guy is easily one of the most disgusting people in politics. An absolute nothing as a man. Not a shred of decency in his bone and yet he feels the need to preach about people taking responsibility for what are essentially non-events. However, he is more than happy to ignore genuine problems - more than happy with massive injustice throughout Scotland. So he can focus on petting nonsense like this.

He is a member of the SNP. One of the most bigoted parties on the planet. The member of which have some of the biggest sectarian problems around.

This guy needs obliterated from politics with immediate effect. He's actually a bigger piece of scum that Sturgeon and 100x more useless to the people of Scotland.
Well said Sir. This was the man who as Transport Minister was caught driving without insurance and believes that a man can self identify as a woman if arrested by the police without having to prove it. His cousin Osama Saeed was a spokesman for terrorist organisation The Muslim Brotherhood and was awarded £400k for an IslamExpo where the cash seemed to disappear. He joined the SNP because of its stance on the middle east and sees it pushing in his words a more left wing pro islam agenda. He was also involved in Lunchgate- The cash for access scandal yet this is strangely almost buried by the press in defence of the tartan wearing iron bru swilling con man and dangerous charlatan. He is in politics purely for the advancement of Islam. The Celtic connection stuff is purely window dressing to disguise his true aims. Taqqiya in effect.

This absolute clown of buffoonery had another plan when he was clown minister of transport. This absolute arse wanted to stop free bus passes for over 60s and pensioners. How useless clowns like this get important jobs in government is beyond belief.I see he also wants prisoners to have phones installed in their cells beside their digital TVs and WiFi stuff. Not a care for the victims of crime but all the essentials for crooks to run their drug and extortion rackets from jail. I wish decent people would wake up to clowns like him and his snp haters of this country. Can voters not see beyond snps only real policy,,independence and no other policy except that.Wake up Scotland and get rid of untrustworthy arses like him.He hates us.
Everything he says humsa shite.

This absolute clown of buffoonery had another plan when he was clown minister of transport. This absolute arse wanted to stop free bus passes for over 60s and pensioners. How useless clowns like this get important jobs in government is beyond belief.I see he also wants prisoners to have phones installed in their cells beside their digital TVs and WiFi stuff. Not a care for the victims of crime but all the essentials for crooks to run their drug and extortion rackets from jail. I wish decent people would wake up to clowns like him and his snp haters of this country. Can voters not see beyond snps only real policy,,independence and no other policy except that.Wake up Scotland and get rid of untrustworthy arses like him.He hates us.
Everything he says humsa shite.

He is where he is because the increasingly lunatic population of ours first and foremost hate all ‘ English bastards ‘.
End of......

Last edited:
Remember that other SNP cretin and future Justice Minister, Michael Matheson, who wanted the hokey cokey banned as an anti-Kafflik " sectarian song " ? :))

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/singing-the-hokey-cokey-could-land-1002751

That the familiar " hokey cokey " song was written by an Irish Catholic, Jimmy Kennedy, in 1942 and these morons are still offended, says it all. Screwballs, absolute screwballs.

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id...r=&client=firefox-a&hl=en#v=onepage&q&f=false
i still say we should bring it back

Absolute prick anything to get his name in the press, the thing that worries me he could be the first minister the way he's climbed up the ladder. I'll let that sink in

“And there are people who are not taking it as seriously as they should. But I think we’re at a very pivotal tipping point"

A pivotal what?. :))

“I think it would be foolish of people not to recognise there’s been a signal sent out to some quarters over the Act’s repeal — a very clear signal.
“Only an ignorant individual would be able to argue otherwise".

Who cares what you think?. :p

“I think the opposition, and James Kelly in particular, should really be taking a long, hard look at himself".

Take your own advice dude!. Before karma gets here!. :cool:

And finally, when are Rangers going to bring in Leeann Dempster?

Had a look on Wikipedia last night. I could only read so far.
I think the only qualification he has for the snp is he wore a kilt to a wedding once and he’s anti Protestant.
Noted he has a degree in politics from. GU.

I'll bet he met with Myra Findlay the bhigoted lover of the IRA whilst he was there. Perhaps there are links?

Have we ever sent the FF detective agency in to investigate his history - outwith the 'driving without insurance' jolly jape.

I've just e-mailed oor Hannah MP for the third time. Maybe she thinks It'll go away.
Ehhhhhh....................................................NAW

Hello Hannah,

Further to my e- mail on the 15th June. I have not yet received a reply. I was wondering if you had managed to contact the Justice Minister yet regarding the criminal abuse of children and the subsequent attempts to cover up these crimes at Celtic Boys Club and Celtic Football Club. They are known to refer to both by the term "The Celtic Family." Indeed.

I note that the Justice Minister has recently voiced his concern on the subject of sectarianism within Scottish Football. Maybe you should point out that the more pressing matter is his selectarianism of the current issues currently facing Scottish Football. "Look over there" will not cut it I'm afraid. Will you ask him if he is conflicted in some way on this subject. If he isn't, then tell him to do his job.

I await your reply.

Peepoday Boy

Noted he has a degree in politics from. GU.

I'll bet he met with Myra Findlay the bhigoted lover of the IRA whilst he was there. Perhaps there are links?

Have we ever sent the FF detective agency in to investigate his history - outwith the 'driving without insurance' jolly jape.
I think we could say definite links knowing them cunts. Your right George we need the FF detectives to start digging pal.
I want to know if he’s ever been to Ibrox? With his bigotry path he’s going down he’s obviously talking about us.
Surely he can’t be talking about them. You know the ones? The law abiding IRA supporters who raise funds outside their ground and have a history of anti-British politics who want British soldiers dead.
You know the ones George. The ones that support the bombing of British cities. The ones that played Arsenal at the Emirates years ago in a friendly (might still be on YouTube) and were booing British soldiers marching on before the game shouting murdering bastards. And we sing a song that we’re up to our knees in 19th Century Terrorist blood(paedo)blood.
A justice secretary that loses evidence.
And we’re the sectarian bigots that you want to punish humza?
Your family came over in the 60’s and embraced British culture from Pakistan. Our country gave you an education that’s obviously failed with you.

It simply isn't a genuine problem in this country, you prick, Humza

Maybe start with SNP racism before you move onto attacking your beloved Paedo FC's biggest rivals

Back