In regard to The Justice ministers statement today

Must be the only country in the world whose justice minister has a criminal conviction. Throbbed of a man.
And who tweets his one sided view during a legal enquiry into his own governmental behaviour. I still can't believe that happened with no repercussions. Actually in modern so called progressive Scotland I can.

Last edited:
For years this clown has used his twitter account to take digs at us.

If it wasn't 10 in a row it was the 5-1 game and failing that it was the Gerrard stuff.

And now he wants to play pals with us "I'm a football fan, I understand what you're feeling.." No Humza, you don't. You have absolutely no idea what this means to us because you were one of the many who happily took kicks at us when we were at our lowest.

An utter fraud of a man never mind politician.

gn20.png

I’m getting the word NONCE!

It’s tremendous that a knob like him is a Celtic fan, a match made in hell. I hope he’s hurting again, waste of space

After years of applying the double standard, do these cvunts really expect Rangers supporters and the Unionist community to give a fck regarding what they say?

They can bellyache and whine until the cows come home, we have their measure and we have seen them for the incompetent shower of liars that they are.

As for the so-called Justice Minister, he was a joke appointment and one day will be remembered as the clown who defined an entire hopeless administration.
History will not be kind.

Yesterday's scenes of jubilation will have given the SNP types a full hard on when they can refuse to give UEFA assurances next month that fans will be allowed in, as that would make Nippys plans of keeping us in lockdown until the end of April and then gradually letting us back out look even more farcical than the already are.

The ability to stick to that nonsense and shift the blame for their hard of thinking cult members to football fans, and specifically Rangers fans, being to blame for continued lock down and the lack of Euro games is wet dream material for them.

I say %^*& them. Scotland will get pumped anyway, they can do so in any stadium.

He has no Background in anything, not even got the Skill to be a lollipop Man.

To be fair to lollipop men... in that role you have to act in a certain professional way around children and be vetted.

I wouldn't trust certain MSPs (no names mentioned) in that capacity.

A dominant Rangers puts him and all his kind back in their box. Let their accusations of triumphalism come our way. WATP.

Sounds to me like they are looking for someone to blame when nippy decides that fans cant get in to grounds she will blame rangers fans for it rather than herself

If you live in Pollock don't vote for this piece of Shite, he only got a job due to his colour and religion to boost the SNP votes
In a nutshell, he’s one of the 5%. Thick as %^*&, socially unaware and shown himself up on social media to be an unprofessional dullard

In relation to anyone in the mhedia who will try to blame Rangers fans for a celebration of our season will be tragic.

I’m sure Rangers will back us and cite every instance of the bheasts fans protests and violence, St Johnstone fans etc. Throw into the mix the continuous BLM protests with celebrities attending.

It’s all they’ve got now to try and detract from how good our team is.

Mail on Sunday front page news "Covid outbreak at Holyrood", get your own house in order ya bawbag

Someone on reddit posted this about him:

I have met Humza many times and everytime I have met he has been more obnoxious than the last, to the extent that he is no longer welcome by the majority of attendees at the Al-Farquan and sticks solely to the Central Mosque. He is a xenophobic bigot with questionable views.

Nice to see his masking slipping and abusing his position of power.

And when asked for more info:

He and some of his family have some extremely intolerant views regarding the Indians, English, followers of Shi'ite, Presbyterism and to a lesser extent Catholism. His closed doors views on the LGBT+ community differ a lot from what he will publicly say, and he's quite proud of his uncles role in murdering "subhuman Indians" in Kashmir as well.

He's always been an intolerant arsehole, and it took an Imam to step in and defuse the situation after he had been involved in bullying a young Pakistani 1st gen immigrant for not being able to speak English back in the day.

He is a privately educated bully who is disliked by the majority of the Muslim community in Glasgow for a reason.

Back