Humza warns us to stay away on Saturday

Hum Ma Bawz has zero integrity

A Transport Minister convicted with no car insurance should have been chased from politics

The guy is an imposter

A prick who ignores victims and victims families of CSA at Parkpaed as “Justice Minister” proves the prick is unfit for public office

Today sums up the cuunt

He hasn’t warned the pro Indy marchers next weekend not to breach rules and today he ignored 1000’s protesting in Glasgow and stopping immigration officers carrying out their jobs

The guy is a waster

The post tortiose has spoken. He is so fuckin stupid he does not realise his "Warning" will have Zero effect on the gathering and probably has added more to the party. Yousef is nothing but a cretinous, bigotted racist Bastard and will be correctly ignored like the imposter he is.
Politically he had to say something though to do his bit.

this cesspit of a country and cesspit of a media will always have a total bias against us

heres a trip down memory lane

JUMP AROUND

Watch moment delirious Celtic fans bounce on top of COP CAR at Parkhead victory parade amid Double Treble mania​

One supporter can be seen with his top off as he bounces on top of the car waving a flag.

Another can be jumping with him while one fan climbs up to join them - as the roof looks set to cave in.

this from the Scottish Sun when the filth were just having the craic celebrating a fun day out

compare this to what headlines we have recieved and will recieve after our celebrations of winning 55 and delivering our finest moment in our history considering what happened to our famous club

it will be along the lines of "Shameless rangers fans rioting in Glasgow" blah blah blah

No one likes us, we don't care, but we have to start caring , this cesspit of a country with it's government and police force need to be taken to task

We are now reaching the stage where the disconnect between the Government and the silent majority is becoming so great that something will give sooner or later.

I hate the Nats with a passion, but if I were one of there advisors, I would be warning them that they simply must find a way to engage with the Unionist majority before it is too late.

They are goading us with their policies, their control of the narrative via a bias press, their double standards and their lack of control of MSP and MP social media usage.

Any competent Government must attempt to govern for all the people, but it is clearly not happening.

I have to admit that I am sick to back teeth of it and cannot see any solution with which I am comfortable.

HaHa the clown has the actual cheek to say the rules are the same for everyone.. After Thursday.. after him and his Natzi mates cheerleading on Thursday! Go %^*& yourself you overpromoted useless hypocritical wank.

Humza can gtf. I don’t vote for his rancid hate party and I certainly won’t listen to anything that lawbreaker says. An utter hypocrite, little weasel

Humza decries Rangers fans celebrating but joins his ethnic creed in a mob preventing a UK Government operation to remove illegal citizens from our shores ?

Go - just go. NOW

He is simply a racist fraud

A few of the bastards on the news were saying that the timing of the Home Office action was insensitive or provocative as it was on the last day of Ramadan.

The two guys were Sikhs, so has %^*& all to do with Ramadan. This was simply biased reporting which attempted to shame us due to our lack of respect and inclusiveness

Also it was stated that it was insensitive due to the pandemic. It is totally lost on some people that illegal immigration is a threat to public health. I would prefer a bit of insensitivity to a free for all which permits the unchecked importation of infectious diseases.

HaHa the clown has the actual cheek to say the rules are the same for everyone.. After Thursday.. after him and his Natzi mates cheerleading on Thursday! Go %^*& yourself you overpromoted useless hypocritical wank.
A woman snp msp appeared on the news on Thursday.
she said, “ it’s a disgrace, the immigration authority arrived without warning to take mr and mr away”.
so, if they arrived without warning, where did the crowd appear from?
how could msp’s who don’t live nearby be there?

A woman snp msp appeared on the news on Thursday.
she said, “ it’s a disgrace, the immigration authority arrived without warning to take mr and mr away”.
so, if they arrived without warning, where did the crowd appear from?
how could msp’s who don’t live nearby be there?
I'd suggest the "crowd" were tipped off by someone within the Scottish Government...

Back