Humza Yousaf - Rangers charity foundation

Get someone else to do the charity. I'd rather our club have nothing to do with that creep or his party.

It’s part of the “gentle persuasion” campaign from the SNP. They have said this is the way forward.
They know they have reached their core vote and it’s not going up, so time for a bit of schmoozing on the rest.
Desperate stuff to be sooking up to people you have decried and insulted for years and sinister to be doing so without a hint of principle, reticence or even embarrassment.

When I saw the post title I thought he was calling the RCF out for some invented sectarianism and absolutely amazed that he was making a donation...Shows how the SNP are perceived certainly by me and probably many others !!!.

As a teacher in a Glasgow school I know some of the great work the charity foundation do with young people. The more publicity and funding they get the better. Credit to Humza for helping

As a teacher in a Glasgow school I know some of the great work the charity foundation do with young people. The more publicity and funding they get the better. Credit to Humza for helping
What about the victims and families of child abuse at his beloved club he hasn’t helped? Fck Humza.

This charlatan is no friend of ours in any way shape or form.
How he can hold down the job he has is beyond comprehension,considering how often on certain subjects he looks the other way and says nothing.
A fuckin fraud,who should be ashamed of himself.

I see he is also backing the celtic scheme, Is it the first time they have received funding and is it equal amounts? Sorry to sound sinister, but don't trust 1 bit. Never a justice minister.

I'd hope the club don't look to build any bridges with this particular piece of scum.

Away back to drinking in your provo bars, you odious bellend.

personally its Rangers for everyone anyone so why not have the IRA supporters branch at next game :rolleyes:

Not someone who can be trusted. I have worked with him a handful of times in recent years and it is very clear that everything is about brand Yousaf, supporting his community and breaking-up Britain. I would suggest in the order.

He is not someone who has our club's nor our interests at heart.

Back