Hundreds outside at kick off

1 turnstile open with 5 minutes to ko.

2nd opens and the queue moves as if by magic!

This.

I’m in Govan East Corner and usually head in 15 mins before kick off and in seat before start absolutely no problem.
Tonight actually was 10 mins earlier and missed ‘the extra pint’ however was a shambles getting in.

1 turnstile in use as opposed to usual 2 (on a night when paper tickets mean longer to process) was ridiculous. Then 2 stewards who were hiding behind exit door doing feck all eventually got fingers out there arse and one manned a second turnstile with 5 minutes to go.

Useless.

This.

I’m in Govan East Corner and usually head in 15 mins before kick off and in seat before start absolutely no problem.
Tonight actually was 10 mins earlier and missed ‘the extra pint’ however was a shambles getting in.

1 turnstile in use as opposed to usual 2 (on a night when paper tickets mean longer to process) was ridiculous. Then 2 stewards who were hiding behind exit door doing feck all eventually got fingers out there arse and one manned a second turnstile with 5 minutes to go.

Useless.
Same here, missed the 1st goal, don't know why it took so long to open the other turnstile, the queue was massive.

What happened to the stream of fans being let into the away corner about 20 minutes in? Were they all suddenly let in for free or something?

Lads...I missed many a start of a game due to congestion it happens. Some folk like to time getting into the ground just before k.o. I do. Some things will never change.
Who wants to be in a ground 15 minutes before the game starts? Not me, so no point in moaning about.

Walked straight in GR1 at 7.10, 25-30 minutes earlier than i normally would. Stadium was still very quiet ay this time, people just don't listen. Will be the same stories next week

I left the pub 10 mins earlier and had no issues at the Broomloan Front, although the Rear turnstiles were queued way back.

It's the nature of most Rear turnstiles - less of them despite greater capacity. Same in most places.

There were no fans in the Govan West Corner for at least 10 minutes after kick-off I suspect there was only one turnstile in operation. Everywhere else was fine. Get in the ground earlier if you want to make the game. With everyone having paper tickets it doesn’t help when folk do the big mad rush to get into Ibrox 5 minutes before kick-off.

People do realise they can use more than 1 turnstile surely?
Biggest problem I've always had with paper tickets is the lack of signs above the turnstiles, especially in the Govan, with “paper tickets” above it. It makes you think with a paper ticket you need to find one of those to get in.

Some of the “card only” turnstiles are in use but are unmanned. Despite a “card only” turnstile being the one on my paper ticket.

So I can see why everyone wants to funnel into one turnstile if they have a paper ticket and there’s only one manned turnstile to be found.

Thankfully, I’ve never had an issue being late. Im one who likes to read the program before the game so always in early.

people can go on about it being supporters faults because the club warned us but at the end of the day they have had 6 weeks to sort it and seem to have made it last on the agenda

Strolled in twenty minutes before kick off, if you leave it late for whatever reason pub or work you run the risk missing the start, not the clubs fault.

We walked up at 7:30 in the CD and 2 people in front of in the queue we were in and the stairs in plenty of time no problem.

When we walked passed the main stand etc to get to the CD the queue did look a fair bit longer.

Always the same at non-season tickets games. Thousands who don't know where they're going, can't find the correct turnstile and then spend about 20 minutes wandering around the wrong section looking for their seat.

We set off at the usual time from Carlisle (after work, school etc.) and were stuck in traffic for 45 minutes on the motorway. bmm The car park was then full and we had to spend 15-20 minutes driving round looking for a space.
After almost running (walking very fast) to the stadium sound that there were massive queues and missed the first goal.
Wish I had been in the pub.

I was there 25 mins before kick off and the govan east queue was already tailed all the way back to the shop. As others have said, the police told them to open up the other turnstile or a good lot would have missed most of the first half. I literally got through the gate just as Aribo scored.

Poorly planned on Rangers part.

Strolled in twenty minutes before kick off, if you leave it late for whatever reason pub or work you run the risk missing the start, not the clubs fault.
Exactly. I arrived minutes before kick off. Missed the first 10 and Feb first goal. Entirely my own fault for not leaving the pub early enough.

Back