Hungary v Croatia - Barisic limps off after 30 mins

It was the week before the last Celtic game that his hamstring went as well.

How coincidental.

Snelders levels of shitebaggery.

He’s had two good games in 2018/2019 this season and they were both against us.

If he was as good as everyone makes out then why was he still playing for a poor Croatian team aged 25?

And before someone comes out with the “aye but he plays for Croatia” then big fucking deal. They are a great team with only two class individuals. The rest of their team are average anyway but they are a solid unit.

If he was as good as everyone makes out then why was he still playing for a poor Croatian team aged 25?

And before someone comes out with the “aye but he plays for Croatia” then big fucking deal. They are a great team with only two class individuals. The rest of their team are average anyway but they are a solid unit.
Wait, you guys are really claiming he's faking an injury?

Absolutely embarrassing tbh.

The Halliday 'set the tone' stuff is another thing that has just grown arms and legs on here.

How has it?

That tackle was such a turning point for us. For the games against them over a two year period we’ve collectively shat the bed against them and lost the physical battle and have been bullied.

That tackle, which Barisic can only dream of making, went a long way to us winning that game. That’s even before you take into consideration Halliday’s goal saving challenge in the second half as well and his use of the ball going forward.

Halliday has turned in some woeful displays against them, half heartedly jogging back after losing runners, so who’s to say a player of superior quality couldn’t turn it around?

Also, shagger aside, our entire defence looks unconvincing as of late.

Yes he has but in his last match he was man of the match.

The defence has looked unconvincing of late but you do remember the scores in the lead up to the last old firm game?

Yes you need ability but you need heart as well.

Ffs

I think we should just let him sit out the rest of the season and work on getting healthy

That's all we need

Hope to %^*& Alfie doesn't get wrecked

You think he'd fake an injury during only his 6th international cap where he's trying to cement his place in the first 11 in order to get out of playing Celtic?

Clown.

Just multiple levels of fail in one post here.

When did you become such a fucking drama queen?

How has it?

That tackle was such a turning point for us. For the games against them over a two year period we’ve collectively shat the bed against them and lost the physical battle. That tackle, which Barisic can only dream of making, went a long way to us winning that game.

There is no way Barasic would have went in to that tackle. That tackle as you say set the tone and he went on to a man of match performance.

Christ. From an admin as well.

Have a word with yourself. Had an injury ridden season and is being written off in favour of a Scottish journeyman. If you can’t see his ability I’d take up watching another sport.

It was the week before the last Celtic game that his hamstring went as well.

How coincidental.
Do folk genuinely believe this nonsense?

You really think a professional player who has just broken into his international team's first XI, has faked an injury in a qualifier because he's afraid of playing Celtic and James Forrest?

Jesus christ this place is mental

2 class individuals, I think a few more than that in the squad.

I’ve not said he’s faked an injury.

He’s got terrible mental strength, the same as Snelders did.

Even Gerrard said so.

Anyone thinking he's faking this injury as we are playing the dregs of humanity needs to give themselves a shake ffs :oops:

Wait, you guys are really claiming he's faking an injury?

Absolutely embarrassing tbh.

The manager has already called him out for his mentality and his reaction to challenges and injuries.

I'm sure he is injured. I'm also sure he's not putting himself through the pain barrier the way Goldson, Jack, Arfield and Kent did against them last time around.

How has it?

That tackle was such a turning point for us. For the games against them over a two year period we’ve collectively shat the bed against them and lost the physical battle and have been bullied.

That tackle, which Barisic can only dream of making, went a long way to us winning that game. That’s even before you take into consideration Halliday’s goal saving challenge in the second half as well and his use of the ball going forward.
I don't think so. He hits one of them early everytime. That didn't win us the match. We won that game because we dominated then in midfield and, lets be honest, they were dreadful that day.

Yes he has but in his last match he was man of the match.

The defence has looked unconvincing of late but you do remember the scores in the lead up to the last old firm game?

Yes you need ability but you need heart as well.

And last season he showed as much of a lack of heart in those games as every other player, thus proving the point, things can change.

I’d also say Barisic is unlikely to get a boost of confidence from being dropped for the big occasion. I like Halliday, but there’s just too much rose tinted nonsense surrounding him lately.

The lad obviously has issues hamstring wise and its a shame he is injured again, he just hasn't settled in Scotland, but there is definetly a player in there,

Injury ridden player in struggling to settle shocker.

Some seasoned posters making a fool of themselves here.

The manager has already called him out for his mentality and his reaction to injuries.

I'm sure he is injured. I'm also sure he's not putting himself through the pain barrier the way Goldson, Jack, Arfield and Kent did against them last time around.
Hamstring ain't the sort of thing you can just run off mate. Let's hope it's not serious.

Christ. From an admin as well.

Have a word with yourself. Had an injury ridden season and is being written off in favour of a Scottish journeyman. If you can’t see his ability I’d take up watching another sport.

He’s had a truly horrific season and has done fuck all to justify the praise he gets on here. Even when he has been fit, he’s been average at best.

I’ve zero time for passengers. And he’s one of them. If you want to accept mediocrity in the hope he’ll finally come good then charge on.

But attitudes like that are why we haven’t won the league again this season.

The manager has already called him out for his mentality and his reaction to challenges and injuries.

Goldson, Jack and Arfield have been f*cked since.

We have such bad luck with injuries. Comparatively the mentally challengeds barely seem to get any.

They have had most of their key players injured for most of the season. Last week they had 12 first team squad members out. That's why I'm so annoyed we haven't capatalised on it

Arfield was a hamstring. So was Kent.

A freshly “done” hamstring which forced them off the match 7 days before after 30 mins?

I know Arfield’s was a couple of weeks before but my point is you don’t know the seriousness of the injury.

Christ he might not even miss the game next week.

They have had most of their key players injured for most of the season. Last week they had 12 first team squad members out. That's why I'm so annoyed we haven't capatalised on it
Who has all been injured because anytime I see their line-up, they seem to have everybody (diddies like Komper aside) fit.

He’s had a truly horrific season and has done fuck all to justify the praise he gets on here. Even when he has been fit, he’s been average at best.

I’ve zero time for passengers. And he’s one of them. If you want to accept mediocrity in the hope he’ll finally come good then charge on.

But attitudes like that are why we haven’t won the league again this season.

A bit OTT. He’s definitely not mediocre. Allen, Gerrard and the Croatian National Team see a player there.

He’s struggled for form due to persistent injuries and you’ve got him written off.

Halliday has had his fair share of horrific and passenger performances but is seen as bulletproof because he’s one of us. Barisic is a far better player.

Halliday has turned in some woeful displays against them, half heartedly jogging back after losing runners, so who’s to say a player of superior quality couldn’t turn it around?

Also, shagger aside, our entire defence looks unconvincing as of late.

Unconvincing is very kind. He’s taking multiple absolute whorings. We all love Halliday but we need to take the blue tinted specs off and recognise that Barasic is far superior footballer who has been struggling for form due to consistent niggling injuries.

I’ve not said he’s faked an injury.

He’s got terrible mental strength, the same as Snelders did.

Even Gerrard said so.
You replied to SDR who clearly questioned the timing of the injury. What else are you implying ffs

I have stated before that he needs to grow some testicles but getting on the guys back after going off injured is comical

A bit OTT. He’s definitely not mediocre. Allen, Gerrard and the Croatian National Team see a player there.

Halliday has had his fair share of horrific and passenger performances but is seen as bulletproof because he’s one of us.

It’s nothing to do with him being one of us.

If that was the case and Halliday was bulletproof because he’s a Rangers man then why has Gerrard continually praised him and said he’s never once let him down?

This narrative that Halliday gets an easy time of it because he’s a Bear is nonsense.

It’s because he’s easily been our best left back this season

Are we genuinely saying a guy playing in world cup qualifiers is thinking 'I need to feign injury cause we're playing the scum at the weekend'? Sure the last injury the gaffer talked about the how bad the tear was after seeing the scans?!?

Mental off the charts in here sometimes. Theres whipping boy and then theres this shit.

It’s nothing to do with him being one of us.

If that was the case and Halliday was bulletproof because he’s a Rangers man then why has Gerrard continually praised him and said he’s never once let him down?

He’s let us down plenty of times and turned in gutless performances against the scum in the past. But you know that.

Halliday is an honest trier but nowhere near the ability of Barisic.

Take a chill mate.

Are we genuinely saying a guy playing in world cup qualifiers is thinking 'I need to feign injury cause we're playing the scum at the weekend'? Sure the last injury the gaffer talked about the how bad the tear was after seeing the scans?!?

Mental off the charts in here sometimes. Theres whipping boy and then theres this shit.

I never said he faked injury.

Arfield limped off v Hibs with his the week before the Celtic game.

Arfield did his but carried on until half time if I remember right. My point is that maybe Borna’s injuries are just more serious, and it’s not “shitebaggery”.

Back