Votes: 31 36.5%
  • No way, Rangers first

Votes: 42 49.4%
  • I'd rather have a bowl of coco pops

Votes: 12 14.1%

• Total voters

dookieno8

And let's hope it stays that way.

I can't discount Killie just yet, particularly with their next three games, which are very winnable for them. They'll still be up with or potentially ahead of us at Christmas.

So, this is hypothetical and go along with it, spare the probability of this happening.

We go into the final game of the season 2 points behind Killie and 1 point behind them.

They are away to let's say Hearts and we are at home to Killie.

We are in the Scottish Cup final against them.

You have a crystal ball that tells you on the day, they are going to win, but it's only been 80% correct recently.

Are you letting Killie win?

This may help

262xvl0.jpg

I’ll tell you in May if it happens. Will take me that long to get my head round your hypothetical scenario anyway!

The correct answer is this...

We go 3-0 up early, then we start wasting time like mad. Greegs goes down "injured" a few times as does Goldson and Tav etc, and we end up with about 10 mins added on time first half. Do same for 2nd early doors and build even more time. We then know for sure the tims result with plenty of time left in ours and judge from there. If they win, we fall apart and quickly lose 4-3. They draw or lose and we stroll the last 15 minutes with party time in the stands.

Oh, and also, unbeknownst to the press/public, Stevie Gee has only went and changed his name to Stevie Akatayi by deedpole and registered himself as a player. No-one has picked up on the mis-spelling and wee Atakayi is sitting on the bench as a decoy.

5 mins to go and Stevie whips off the suit and reveal he's wearing the full kit and looking handsome as %^*& in the Royal Blue. He either comes on and launches a patented 30 yarder into the top corner and lifts the trophy proudly amongst his adoring players and fans like the magnificent bastard that he is, or he personally scores the 4 own goals that ends the tims run of titles.

Obviously.

I can't discount Killie just yet, particularly with their next three games, which are very winnable for them. They'll still be up with or potentially ahead of us at Christmas.

So, this is hypothetical and go along with it, spare the probability of this happening.

We go into the final game of the season 2 points behind Killie and 1 point behind them.

You have a crystal ball that tells you on the day, they are going to win, but it's only been 80% correct recently.

You must have been discussing this with your Tim mates so just come on here for our opinion.

Huvent ye.

The correct answer is this...

We go 3-0 up early, then we start wasting time like mad. Greegs goes down "injured" a few times as does Goldson and Tav etc, and we end up with about 10 mins added on time first half. Do same for 2nd early doors and build even more time. We then know for sure the tims result with plenty of time left in ours and judge from there. If they win, we fall apart and quickly lose 4-3. They draw or lose and we stroll the last 15 minutes with party time in the stands.

Oh, and also, unbeknownst to the press/public, Stevie Gee has only went and changed his name to Stevie Akatayi by deedpole and registered himself as a player. No-one has picked up on the mis-spelling and wee Atakayi is sitting on the bench as a decoy.

5 mins to go and Stevie whips off the suit and reveal he's wearing the full kit and looking handsome as %^*& in the Royal Blue. He either comes on and launches a patented 30 yarder into the top corner and lifts the trophy proudly amongst his adoring players and fans like the magnificent bastard that he is, or he personally scores the 4 own goals that ends the tims run of titles.

Obviously.
Now that's a far better hypothetical post than the original one,least I can understand yours!

We go into the final game gof the season 2 points behind Killie and 1 point behind them.

N.

Back