Hypothetically - Dundee Utd v them next Sunday

We are definitely going to win it so why wouldn't we want to take it by skelping them ?

100% want to win it on the pitch and see the players go mental etc

Reactions: TN8
Not really arsed

I am would be more pissed of at having to watch them knowing it directly impacted my life.... blazing off the scale of this earth

Just think, “the 10” season boils down stopping us winning it at their midden. It’s quite poetic as the first title they won of the 9 we stopped them winning it at our place. Karma, you rhat bastards.

I want this league won. Dont care how or when it happens. The league is over x amount of games and we have so far done our bit. We will celebrate whether it's a week tomorrow or 2 weeks tomorrow. Just do the business against st Mirren and livi sit back and relax

I’d rather us win the league by winning a game rather than them drawing or losing a game, but I also don’t think I could ever want them to win

Don't care where we win it get it wrapped up asap.

This. It has been 10 long years. Not going to get too upset if we don't win it at Parkhead. Its not the same with them not in attendance to go into full meltdown

IF we can win the league through them dropping points - and fully appreciate we've got 2 tough games to win before then - will you:

a) be watching their game and
b) backing Dundee Utd?!

I suppose for a) the majority of us would have to watch the game because we need to mark the moment it happens. And if it did happen it would obviously mean party time and thousands of sickies on Monday.

But for b) I have absolutely no idea how I'd be feeling during it, or wanting to happen! I'm sure all of us if given the choice would rather get it done ourselves at the piggery?
I want us to win every game we play , and the chuckies to lose every game they play . Fcuk them WATP

I’ll be honest, I want to win it at their place so I hope they win and I hope we win both our games.

If we do win it earlier than I’ll be delighted but there would be an extra satisfaction knowing that going to their place and only needing to avoid a defeat to stop their 10 would give it a little bit extra satisfaction.
Wrong answer. So you want them to win a match !

Cheering the yahoos on now. What next.

I hope DU gub them.

Celtic won’t throw the game against Dundee Utd.

If they drop points, it won’t be because they meant to.

I would like to see the reaction at the final whistle with us on the pitch, but I just want it done.

No guarantees we take points at the Piggery. Having to then wait a month would be brutal.

Wrong answer. So you want them to win a match !

Cheering the yahoos on now. What next.

I hope DU gub them.

Yes. I want them to win a match because if they do it allows us to pile more misery on them if we win the league and stop their 10 at their own ground the week after.

Nobody is cheering the yahoos on now ffs.

This is a big part of it for me. We will need a slice of luck but an all out assault on the Europa League isn't an opportunity we're going to get for some time again, if ever.
I think the draw has opened this up for us. Respect for Slavia but what a chance we have of getting to last 8. Let’s win the next two games and it’s as good as done. If it happens at the midden with Alfie scoring the winner then so be it!

Don’t watch their games, not being staunch
just not interested but I am hoping it’s at their pit & hopefully the pumping they deserve.
The extra bit of enjoyment of it happening will be the karma dished out to them for the fuckaboutary at the beginning of the season trying to put the first old firm game as far into the distance as possible because they wanted the bully boys in the stadium to back the spineless bastards up.
2020/21 The Karmalisation years

RFRYeez B-D:shh:

I never watch them unless I find out from news channels that they’re getting humped in Europe, losing in the last ten minutes like last weekend or against us. I genuinely couldn’t tell you anything about half their team (unlike a vast number of their support who could tell you the star signs of every member of staff at Ibrox).
So no, won’t be watching... until the last ten minutes

As the saying goes, wouldn’t open my curtains to watch THEM play in my back garden.
0-0 and Dundee Hibs going tits up the following week would be lovely.
Dont care if we win it whilst not playing, just get it over the line for the party to start.

100% will be watching their game. I want to know the instant we win it, not though the news or WhatsApp!

And I will be cheering a Utd goal like its ours.

And if they score. I will be laughing at them setting it up for us.

I actually don't see them throwing it. They are arrogant and deluded fackers and will think they can beat us and will see it as a small victory if we are kept waiting till after the piggery.

I want to win it after us winning a match. A much better let off than the other team dropping points when you ain’t playing.

100% will be watching their game. I want to know the instant we win it, not though the news or WhatsApp!

And I will be cheering a Utd goal like its ours.

And if they score. I will be laughing at them setting it up for us.

I actually don't see them throwing it. They are arrogant and deluded fackers and will think they can beat us and will see it as a small victory if we are kept waiting till after the piggery.

If we beat Livi and St Mirren they will 100% throw it.

If a Dundee United win against them stops us winning the league at the chamber of secrets I would put the companys payroll on a DU win.

You just know that certain players in that Sellick team would do anything to stop us winning it on their soil, anything except turn up and compete.

Last edited:
Why not though?

Them winning then us winning the league at their ground, to stop their 10, would inflict even more pain than they are feeling now.

So will you be sitting watching their game, cheering their goals as they go in? Nah, not for me buddy.

If it comes round to it and we end up winning 55 at Parkhead, by all means, amazing. Beggars cant be choosers though, no pun intended.

I would want celtic to lose at everything from Football to Tiddlywinks, so there will be no hoping they win from my side.

Can’t think of many situations when I would want them to win and this is certainly not one of them.

So will you be sitting watching their game, cheering their goals as they go in? Nah, not for me buddy.

If it comes round to it and we end up winning 55 at Parkhead, by all means, amazing. Beggars cant be choosers though, no pun intended.

I would want celtic to lose at everything from Football to Tiddlywinks, so there will be no hoping they win from my side.

So me wanting Celtic to win a game which allows us to inflict more pain on them by stopping the 10 on their own ground is now being classed as me cheering celtic scoring goals?

Normally I'd agree, I want them to lose at everything, but on this occasion them winning actually gives us even more joy.

Let's not pretend that it wouldn't be extra special to win the league at Parkhead.

I'm in two minds with this one. I have a weeks holiday to take before the end of March. I'll be taking the week off after we play them, but think I'd prefer not having having to win it against them, in case we don't do the business at their dump. If they drop points against utd, at least I'll have that week off to party, no matter what the result is against them! What am I talking about, we'll pump the tarriors anyway, they're utter dugshite!!!!

FFS!!
Just win our next 2,3,4,5 etc games and enjoy the continuation of a great season.

We have waited YEARS for this, so lets have fun and f**k the rest of them!!!

Just want it to happen ASAP! If its next Sunday or at piggery then so be it, I've March 8th off and will be taking 22nd off! A long wait though!

I’ll check the score at FT. Prosecco in fridge, fireworks ready to go. (I’ve already warned the neighbours to ignore rockers going off in daylight

The quickest possible outcome, and I’ll tell you why.

F.uck winning it at their shit pitt, who cares.

We win it as soon as possible because we have waited to long.

We celebrate now, and we celebrate fucking hard!

Having travelled the length and breadth of the country watching us come through the divisions I've often thought of the day we are champions again. Would I be in my seat at Ibrox or an away ground with my mates who had done the same, all the emotions we would feel.

It never actually occurred to me we might not be playing. Thinking about it now I'd be happy to win it next Sunday. It would feel like being there hasn't been taken away from us by the pandemic but just by something that happens in football, leagues are sometimes won when your rivals drop points and you aren't playing its normal .

So I'll take a united win next week

I really want to win it on the park. Winning on a Sunday when we ain't playing will be such an anti climax. However what will be will be.

Back