I’ll take another 5 games like todays

12 more points may not be enough, the only points they'll drop will be us and scraping single goal wins will still leave them in pole position even if we beat them
Exactly, simple maths clearly isn't a strong point for a lot of the uber-fans.

Three points was all that mattered today. Win all our away games and the GD takes care of itself at Ibrox.
Does it really? We haven’t been hammering anyone in the league and you think we will hammer Killie? They’re also at home final game and I’d fancy them to put more past St Mirren at home than we will away at Hearts. The reality is we are only winning this title if they drop points twice to someone in their last four games. Which could happen but by God we need to improve significantly to beat them at their midden.

Does it really? We haven’t been hammering anyone in the league and you think we will hammer Killie? They’re also at home final game and I’d fancy them to put more past St Mirren at home than we will away at Hearts. The reality is we are only winning this title if they drop points twice to someone in their last four games. Which could happen but by God we need to improve significantly to beat them at their midden.

Not a chance this Rangers team beats them away.

We're absolutely honking.

Back