I’m feeling it

Donald Duck

Having been on a downer for the last few days it’s time to pick ourselves up for the Cup Final v Hearts.
Hadn’t listened to “I’m feeling it” for two days whilst it had been on repeat for weeks. Music back on again and let’s get behind our team who have done us proud this season, as have the thousands who have followed on through out this season. Wasn’t in Seville but feel very privileged to have a ticket for tomorrow….I’m feeling it.

I can’t help it but I’m still really struggling to get Wednesday out my head. Can’t lift myself for this at all.
Mate, on an individual basis, I get it and it's natural and well done not pretending. I am certain you will look back at this years Europa League with pride and joy.
If you really can't see yourself lifting the team today, do them and yourself a favour and watch with family. Give your ticket to someone who can help win this cup, that will help us all feel great.

Mate, on an individual basis, I get it and it's natural and well done not pretending. I am certain you will look back at this years Europa League with pride and joy.
If you really can't see yourself lifting the team today, do them and yourself a favour and watch with family. Give your ticket to someone who can help win this cup, that will help us all feel great.
Take

Today isn’t just a chance to win a trophy, it’s a chance for the fans to thank this team, the heroes of 55 and. European cup final, and some of whom that will be playing for the final time in our strip.

They will be just as deflated as we are so we need to lift the roof off when the boys come out and push them on, our club is built on winning trophies…that did not stop on Wednesday.

After reading the thread of stories from Seville I’m in a much better place mate.

I'll remain curious about Donald Ducks true allegiances with a post title like that, who joined last week. :D

One of the shite things after Wednesday is that the Lundstram song is retired.
A poster on here has changed the last line to “he snorts the Charlie and he smokes the weed” id go with that was even singing that version in the house last night.

I'll remain curious about Donald Ducks true allegiances with a post title like that, who joined last week. :D
I’m 61 and supported the Gers since a wee boy. My “I’m feeling it” was about the Sunset bros tune which had been getting played constantly by me for days. It stopped getting played for a couple of days after Wednesday nights result but I put it on last night again to pick myself up for today.
I’m new to the forum but please don’t insult me….I’m not one of them!

Just watched the penalty shoot out and the Frankfurt celebrations, it literally came down to 1 bad penalty in 10 attempts and unfortunately it was ours

I'm now raring to go and win this cup today and let it be the beginning of our future succeses

I’m gutted we threw away the league and especially giving those failures of three European tournaments this season a free pass into the Champions League group stage. I’m gutted we didn’t perform in the Europa League final. They were far better than us and sussed if they prevented Tav getting forward a goal threat and provider would be eliminated. They doubled up on Kent too. Too many including those two had a stinker. As for Ramsey taking a penalty the manager is to blame. Roofe nearly missed too. We have got to win today or season been a failure. The league was our priority this season but we were piss poor after the winter break.

Stop been shitebags. Continue as we have been singing. We are proud of our players. Shit happens we lost on 1 bad penalty. Today's a knew trophy. We need a domestic trophy and today is the day.

Come on rangers

I would have been buzzing for this if we won’t the europa- feeling very flat still just hope the players aren’t feeling the same

I’m 61 and supported the Gers since a wee boy. My “I’m feeling it” was about the Sunset bros tune which had been getting played constantly by me for days. It stopped getting played for a couple of days after Wednesday nights result but I put it on last night again to pick myself up for today.
I’m new to the forum but please don’t insult me….I’m not one of them!
Apologies mate, the amount of pish I've seen them spout over the last few days quoting live it up, and I'm feeling it had me on the para defence. It goes without saying that on here it's your toughest period when new to the forum ha! Some banter right enough.

Back