I’m sick of the silence

midlandbear

What Morelos done today is silly and I’m not arguing against him being booked, I’m just fed up that we get held to a different standard. Why are the rest getting away with it but the letter of the law is applied only for us?
The club needs to stand up and be heard. If they don’t want to themselves, they should do it on our behalf at least.

Three examples:-

23-D8-C198-2-D0-E-4211-B49-F-D709-B07-BE46-D.jpg

Response? The big bad rangers fans were provoking poor wee Lenny

CA6420-F6-11-C8-4675-87-CB-F87300-DA54-A5.png

Response?
Nothing to see here.

C1221-A4-B-1-ECE-4-EAB-993-A-8-FFAF617392-D.jpg

Response?
Red card.

The real issue which needs to be addressed (and urgently) is the fact that, once again, our players have been pelted with missiles coming from a small and easily identifiable section of the Motherwell support. Surely the club should be held to account by the authorities as it seems unable, unwilling (or both) to tackle this situation.

The real issue which needs to be addressed (and urgently) is the fact that, once again, our players have been pelted with missiles coming from a small and easily identifiable section of the Motherwell support. Surely the club should be held to account by the authorities as it seems unable, unwilling (or both) to tackle this situation.
This is an issue that needs addressing, yes. But for me the more pressing issue is how referees can apply different results to us that affects how many players are on the park.
They do it and get to keep 11 playing and a coach still in his dugout, we do it and we are down to 10.

Its devious manipulation of outcome wether people accept it or not.
When titles are this tight, these decisions can effect an extra goal and often points, that in turn effect the outcome of championships come the end of the season:

I reckon going by the letter of the law then it was a booking, but isn't implemented with consistency. Morelos shouldn't have done it though.
It was a booking, 100%.
The inconsistency is the issue here and should be called out.

It's in the OP that it happened in a game Morelos was involved in and the SPFL have said there's no case to answer.
We see it with just about every domestic goal scored at Ibrox, I honestly can't remember seeing players booked for it.

This is an issue that needs addressing, yes. But for me the more pressing issue is how referees can apply different results to us that affects how many players are on the park.
They do it and get to keep 11 playing and a coach still in his dugout, we do it and we are down to 10.

Its devious manipulation of outcome wether people accept it or not.
When titles are this tight, these decisions can effect an extra goal and often points, that in turn effect the outcome of championships come the end of the season:
I can see you your point and entirely agree with you on that matter. I’s just that the behaviour of these little thugs is a serious safety and even criminal matter which needs to be dealt with quickly before it gets even more out of hand than it already is. As I say, I am in total agreement regarding the refereeing of our games, but I believe the safety of our players is an even more basic and fundamental concern.

Morelos will be glad to see the back of this shyte league and it’s corrupt officials he willl also most likely be glad to get away from a club who refuse to speak out on blatant double standards in the game and I wouldn’t blame him one iota.

What Morelos done today is silly and I’m not arguing against him being booked, I’m just fed up that we get held to a different standard. Why are the rest getting away with it but the letter of the law is applied only for us?
The club needs to stand up and be heard. If they don’t want to themselves, they should do it on our behalf at least.

Three examples:-

23-D8-C198-2-D0-E-4211-B49-F-D709-B07-BE46-D.jpg

Response? The big bad rangers fans were provoking poor wee Lenny

CA6420-F6-11-C8-4675-87-CB-F87300-DA54-A5.png

Response?
Nothing to see here.

C1221-A4-B-1-ECE-4-EAB-993-A-8-FFAF617392-D.jpg

Response?
Red card.

add scott brown at full time to rangers at parkhead and halliday? at st mirren. rule only applies to us.

Anyone else notice the ref poking his finger at gerrard when he was talking to him prior to issuing yellows before the start of the second half.
Jack on the receiving end of a guy (Donnelly) wanting to start a fight with him but when they ran out for the second half he immediately booked Jack and Gallagher while ignoring the already booked Donnelly who actually started the fracas. Just another honest mistake I guess.

It’s a yellow card ok we get that , but it’s the same yellow card for everyone else who does it or should be.
The campaign against Alfie has been mounting , Sutton last week , Sky were on about a red card before the game even started today , take your pick Jack or Morelos our two best players this season but still the club says NOTHING.

If we really want that title we are gonna have to find a way to deal with this problem.... at the moment ignoring it or being better than the tims only encourages more and more refs to be totally biased.

Just call them all cheats not 1 ref or 1 game all of em are at it.... are they cheating due to fear or they are trained to cheat, who told them how to corrupt and influence our games(craig thomson).

We should be talking about refs all the time, not just after a bad result or the odd mad decision, every week even when we win easily....when people at the club get interviewed they should mention an incredible level of bias in refereeing and how it makes winning any game far more difficult. Force the press to write about it and let these refs know we know what you are doing it aint bad luck.

And referee supporters on here should really now accept they are part of the problem, we need to get rid of all the paranioa and speak honestly and openly about an issue thats not going away.

The only consistent thing about refs in Scotland is their inconsistency. That red card today for Alfie was a disgrace when you count how many times others get away with similar gestures. The club must take these refs to task.

It was a booking, 100%.
The inconsistency is the issue here and should be called out.

It's in the OP that it happened in a game Morelos was involved in and the SPFL have said there's no case to answer.
We see it with just about every domestic goal scored at Ibrox, I honestly can't remember seeing players booked for it.

Players being booked for celebrating is daft, tbh but you can understand it almost. I agree it's the consistency that needs applied and it's not.

Looking over at their shitey wee 'ultras' section I noticed there was a CCTV camera right above them. If they say they're unable to identify the culprit then they're fucking liars.

3 domestic games in a row we've seen amateur level "mistakes" from 3 seperate inept cheating bastards in a referee kit.
Aye but they are honest mistakes they would like you think. One ref even apologised for getting a decision wrong although he was within spitting distance of the tackle.

I have no complaints about the red card today, however I have a huge issue with the way our club is being treated particularly in the last few weeks by the officials.

They could end up crippling our season.

Things changed after that odious wee bastard in the first photo started his shite with the refs in this country and We have been suffering the consequences ever since.

If there's no appitite for change from those running the club I think its high time the support started to make demands of them until there is. Decisions are costing now to the extent it's almost a weekly occurrence. It's beyond debate and people have to accept what's going on this country and do something about it.

Looking over at their shitey wee 'ultras' section I noticed there was a CCTV camera right above them. If they say they're unable to identify the culprit then they're fucking liars.
I would 100% agree with that and I’ll be contacting MFC tomorrow to find out what they intend to do about it. Hopefully others will too.

a player got a deserved yellow card.
If you’re sitting excitedly waiting to type “boom headshot” into the internet after a hard hitting statement for that and sitting raging with the club when it hasn’t appeared it’s probably time to find something else to do.

Today was the first game I missed in ages.

Was it condoned by commentary at the time?

I love the Rangers but have no time for the spineless bastards that run our club . They are a fukcen disgrace .Every c unt and their maw run all over us day in day out and not a fukcen peep.
A lot of our old directors and managers must be turning in their graves.
If this situation is not addressed it will get worse
Should have been many many years ago

a player got a deserved yellow card.
If you’re sitting excitedly waiting to type “boom headshot” into the internet after a hard hitting statement for that and sitting raging with the club when it hasn’t appeared it’s probably time to find something else to do.

The yellow card itself isn't the issue and you know that.

We'll sit in silence again and accept the double standards. The same double standards that cost us a final last week.

When you have referees only watching for an indiscretion from one player and one player only you are never going to get fairness.

Robertson chose to ignore several yellow card challenges before he booked Morelos for basically nothing.

There is a concerted agenda by commentators and journalists to get Morelos into trouble.

Just before half time today Morelos was just about to kick the ball back to Motherwell player when another rushed in mid swing and got there first, resulting in contact being made. Andy Walker and Sky went out their way to highlight it. Rewind to when Morelos was sent off at the piggery for pushing brown on the chest, even though he went down screaming like a little girl holding his face, deliberately play acting. The media made out it was excellent work by brown by kicking a fellow pro off the ball in a deliberate attempt to provoke a reaction.

Was it a yellow card - yes. Has anybody else in Scotland had a yellow card for a similar incident ? No idea I don’t watch any other games. How do FF know so much that they can work out that we are ref’d to a different standard.

The yellow card itself isn't the issue and you know that.

We'll sit in silence again and accept the double standards. The same double standards that cost us a final last week.
It is the issue because it’s the yellow that people are wallowing in their desperately gotten victim hood about today.

Was it a yellow card - yes. Has anybody else in Scotland had a yellow card for a similar incident ? No idea I don’t watch any other games. How do FF know so much that they can work out that we are ref’d to a different standard.
It’s called using your eyes, you should maybe try it sometime.

This is another in a long line of shit their ar**hole fans have been over the top in the behaviour against us.One day our support will react to these little pricks and they will only have themselves to blame for the consequences

Today was the first game I missed in ages.

Was it condoned by commentary at the time?
No it wasn’t to be fair. Tonight I have emailed Motherwell fc to find out what they intend to do about the matter. I will not let the matter go and am intending to involve the police if necessary.

It’s a yellow card ok we get that , but it’s the same yellow card for everyone else who does it or should be.
The campaign against Alfie has been mounting , Sutton last week , Sky were on about a red card before the game even started today , take your pick Jack or Morelos our two best players this season but still the club says NOTHING.
Is wiping your nose on our badge not a yellow? We are 100% the only club reffed to the letter of the law. It’s not even up for discussion

I love the Rangers but have no time for the spineless bastards that run our club . They are a fukcen disgrace .Every c unt and their maw run all over us day in day out and not a fukcen peep.
A lot of our old directors and managers must be turning in their graves.
If this situation is not addressed it will get worse
Should have been many many years ago

If it wasn't for them we wouldn't have a club

The reason players are booked is that it MAY emphasise may. cause trouble.

Don't know about anyone else but what infuriates me more than anything is if someone scores against us. Should that be a booking too?

I can "get" the leaving the pitch part - as that can cause a surge which may become health and safety. But even then, you often see 6-7 players running off - but only ever the goalscorer is booked.

It’s the inconsistency that pisses me off

You have to take action against everyone and not single out our players

Lennon Thumb and Brown have all done it and not punished at the time or retrospectively

We have now had 3 players sent off for celebrating goals yet thugs on the pitch get away with late and dangerous tackles yet gestures are given yellow and consequently red cards

It’s a joke but as usual the club don’t question why not all similar gestures are punished

Back