I am absolutely burst! I’m sure I’m not alone.

This season has been nuts. Culminating in this mental week. I’m so glad we won the trophy. I’m so glad we made it to seville. And I’m so glad the seasons done.

I’m away to hibernate. See you for the CL qualifiers :D
Its been crazy couple of weeks since the RB game and would definitely do it all again, I just love it.

This season has been nuts. Culminating in this mental week. I’m so glad we won the trophy. I’m so glad we made it to seville. And I’m so glad the seasons done.

That's how I feel. Was saying this to someone yesterday. I need a break. I'm stressed out to fùck!

Still gutted about Wednesday and what could've been for this team. Our European run was incredible and I honestly think that on another night we'd have beaten Frankfurt, we just didn't turn up.
I’m as gutted as the next. But I’ll never have the players not turning up. They have their all in a 50/50 game and it was just not enough.

Most of the players were out on their feet in extra time. And keep in mind how much we praise their fitness

I think there’s probably a good number of fans who have been burst since Monday or Tuesday.

Joking aside, I am absolutely overwhelmed emotionally. It has been such a rollercoaster of highs and lows.

I almost feel like I have just found out someone has died and I am awaiting the impending breakdown and outpouring of grief, before then recharging and coming back for next season.

Been the highest of highs and lowest low

I couldn’t go to hampden today as I had nothing left in my after a 6 day bender over there

Made the best memories ever

We will go again next year with a much changed team

Hopefully they can give us more memories to cherish

Last couple of months have been absolutely exhausting to watch as fans god knows what the players must feel like a well earned rest before next season and go again for the UCL groups and taking back our league trophy

Last edited:
We’ll all be crawling the walls in a coupe of weeks with any rangers games to focus on but right now we are all burst with the emotion of this season

I only made it home from Seville yesterday afternoon and still suffering,what a week though,

I would do it all over again!!

Drained just about sums it up we’re currently still on our way home from Seville around Liverpool area Been driving for the last 4 hours another 3 or so to go but to see the team sign off with a trophy makes it worth it we didn’t deserve to finish the season with nothing.

Well done Rangers

I thought I would struggle to get up for today after wed but ended up the total opposite, when it came to extra time I had the feeling of dread of penalties again, such a release when the goals went in.

A wee break from football will do me good. And ofcourse the marching season to now look forward to :))

Arrived in the U.K. at 1am this morning, Northampton at 1 this afternoon after a wee layover in London, down to our club at 2. Absolutely burst.

Back at Ibrox on 23rd July v Spurs....8 weeks time.
My daughter is back in 3 weeks for Harry Styles says it'll feel weird going and not seeing Rangers. I've a feeling her 55 bucket hat will make the trip too.

I think there’s probably a good number of fans who have been burst since Monday or Tuesday.
Been on edge / wired since the moment that Braga quarter final came out celebrating it like a goal. Knowing exactly where this week would lead us.

We all knew where we were headed and the price we were going to pay domestically. We got to live it all except lifting the trophy. Moments you will think about years later, even that goal in the Final will be our memory of it in due time.

Pleasure to share it with the people i met on the way at the various games.

Still gutted about Wednesday and what could've been for this team. Our European run was incredible and I honestly think that on another night we'd have beaten Frankfurt, we just didn't turn up.
I think we were largely done from all our efforts.

That we actually finished the stronger side and had the better chances to win it says so much about the spirit and determination of this side.

If we’d been able to call on Alfie for the game, I think we’d all be on cloud nine today.

Been on edge / wired since the moment that Braga quarter final came out celebrating it like a goal. Knowing exactly where this week would lead us.

We all knew where we were headed and the price we were going to pay domestically. We got to live it all except lifting the trophy. Moments you will think about years later, even that goal in the Final will be our memory of it in due time.

Pleasure to share it with the people i met on the way at the various games.
I was away in New York for both Braga games, which I watched with the Big Apple Bears but I am not ashamed to say, the last month or two has been a massive emotional struggle and my liver will be happy the season is finally at an end.

I have really struggled to focus on anything else since the Leipzig second leg. My work has really suffered and I have been boozing literally to pass the days (and keep the nerves in check) til I went to Seville.

Thank god it’s all over.

I’d agree except for the season being done. I hate the off season. I miss the games too much.

That game today as long as it was 0-0 I was a nervous wreck. Especially when they managed to get a corner around 90 minutes my mind went back to 2015 and Hibs.

We were much the better team but it only takes a few seconds to score a goal even when you are not in the game.

We so deserved that trophy today.

I think even the fans in the stands were showing signs of fatigue. Its been a huge effort from everyone involved over the past few months. A lot of emotional investment. Financial investment. Sacrifice. Glad we got that over the line today. A small consolation. But something to bow out on a high with.

Is that a promise ? :)):)):))

I said to a Tim in work after our home draw to Motherwell which basically killed off any momentum for the League....I said you can have the league this year....Last year was the main one. You lot can have it if it means we reach the Europa League Final and we win the Scottish Cup. Wednesday was hard but I will still take it for the achievment itself and also the recognition it gave us throughout the footballing world.

I was utterly burst after Wednesday, one of the biggest low I’ve ever felt after a game.

But today was terrific and a really good way to end the season, we can all now look forward to next season with genuine optimism.

Bit off topic.But one of the adverts on here the girl washing her windscreen has a smashin set of diddlies.Wooft!

I am like a burst couch today had sickness and the scoot since my return from Spain.
Went to the game today when i really shouldn't have.

Bittersweet. Been the most heart-wrenching season in my life. The team deserve downtime and a reset, as do the fans. Stability, squad management and funding is key next year.

Drained mentally but thankfully not financially like a lot of you after the amount of games our support have travelled too :)

The end if the season has come just in time for me to still have a house to live in for a while. If we have another season like this next year, I’ll be out on my arse :))

I'm not really sure where I am just now. My head is scrambled. Il miss the football its my escape but at the same time this season has been an emotional roller coaster that I probably need a break from.
Roll on the Qualifier draw and the transfer thread.

Both myself and my wallet burst. Really glad for the team and us all that it went right today. Would gave been horrendous losing two cup finals in less than 3 days.

Back