I assume there will be a ballot today for Aberdeen away in Cup?

They will have to talk to Aberdeen and police first I would imagine.

Segregation inside the stadium and parking outside.

They will have to talk to Aberdeen and police first I would imagine.

Segregation inside the stadium and parking outside.

I'd imagine Aberdeen would have been in talks with both us and Kilmarnock prior to last night.

Going by another thread we'll be getting our usual allocation.

It really should be a ballot, otherwise you'll have 12k fans all fighting for about 700 tickets.

Surely they can’t give us normal allocation.

That just makes a mockery of the Scottish cup.
Killie got a bigger allocation last night.

Dick Donald stand we should get.

Only thing is that’s where a lot of their hospitality goes.

Ballots being done later today
Rangers asked for more but the police knocked it back.
Those with less than 4 away tickets and haven’t had the top 4 teams are in the ballot.

That’s from the horses mouth at the TO.

Last edited:
Those with less than 4 away tickets and haven’t had the top 4 teams should get one.

I got celtic next month so if thats true I'll be ruled out.

Those with less than 4 away tickets and haven’t had the top 4 teams should get one.

I’ve had Livi, Killie & St Mirren.

Does that mean I’m in?

I’ve had Dundee and Livi in the league and then Killie in league cup as my actual allocation so far. Killie classed as top 4????

Hope so as i only had 2,

Hoping to get one allocated. Have had Motherwell, St. Johnstone and Killie already allocated in the league. Nothing further as it currently stands.

I'm sure I'll be the exception to the rule and I'll get Rugby Park (again) after the split.

Everyone is on 3 or 4. You can’t be on 2.

I’m on two, they’ve said I’m on 2 because my mates had 3 and they can’t round him down.

This was actually the case last season as we set up the f&f late, both had the same this season.

Nothing is an impossibility with our TO.

On what grounds have the police got to refuse our request for a bigger allocation?
Why if we’ve had bigger allocations at Pittodrie previously can they now state it’s an issue?
If the fence has been removed then do what we do at Ibrox. Leave some seats empty and have a line of stewards.

Right here goes. Does cup games against Killie that I called up for in bet Fred count (extra allocation) and does cowdenbeath in the Scottish count?

Over 2k bears being denied the opportunity to watch their team away in the SC due to a decision by police.

Absolute fûcking farce.

Don't be suprised if in the next day or so there is a push on for us to be not given anymore tickets than normal for this or non at all as some sort of punishment regarding that pricks comments last night. Something stinks about it as it was completely bizarre.

Not sure who told you that mate but everyone on 3 won’t get one. There’s just under 5k still on 3 before the sheep ballot.

Not sure who told you that mate but everyone on 3 won’t get one. There’s just under 5k still on 3 before the sheep ballot.

Didn’t think there was that much they will be in the ballot then with everyone that’s not had top 4

Hello

The ballot will be processed later today, the tickets will be balloted to those members with less than 4 ticket allocated and which have not been allocated a ticket to a top tier opposition team (Celtic, Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibernian).

We have requested for additional tickets but due to security concerns the police has advise Aberdeen to provide us with our usual League match quantity.

Regards,

Last edited:
Slightly off topic but does the Betfred SF vs Aberdeen count as part of folks '3/4' ticket allocation?

Hello

The ballot will be processed later today, the tickets will be balloted to those members with less than 4 ticket allocated and which have not been allocated a ticket to a top tier opposition team (Celtic, Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibernian).

We have requested for additional tickets but due to security concerns the police has advise Aberdeen to provide us with our usual League match quantity.

Regards,

Even with that mate it still says it’s a ballot.

I'm on 3 away tickets then. Kilmarnock, St Johnstone & Livingston. Here's hoping I get this!

Even with that mate it still says it’s a ballot.
Aye but there isn’t 5K on 3 and not had a top 4 club.

There might only be 1/2/3K like myself who are on 3 and no away to top 4.

Even if half of that 5K have had at least one top 4 away then they won’t be in ballot.

Police Scotland are just lazy lazy bastards.

Funny how the Commonwealth Games, the biggest logistical and security operation the country has seen in probably a quarter of a century is a doddle but an extra few hundred bears in Aberdeen is beyond their comprehension.

Great, so we’ve gone from, a good chance of a ticket at a ground that’s usually difficult to get a ticket for, to, practically no chance. Thanks Police Scotland.

Aye but there isn’t 5K on 3 and not had a top 4 club.

There might only be 1/2/3K like myself who are on 3 and no away to top 4.

Even if half of that 5K have had at least one top 4 away then they won’t be in ballot.

Correct mate. It does give you a better chance but still no guarantee

I'm still on 3 which were the Kilmarnock league cup game, Dundee and Livingston, so I should be in with a shout.

Back