I complained to sky sports about Andy Walker. Got this reply

JCLoyal

Thank you for your email in regards to the Kilmarnock v Celtic match on 17 February.
Sky Sports does everything it can to minimise any offensive language or chanting in all its broadcasts, and neither Sky nor its people condone this type of behaviour in any way.
Ofcom has a strict broadcasting code and Sky Sports has a standard to maintain on behalf of its viewers.
Andy Walker's headphones had the crowd noise turned down and his director turned up at the time of his comment about Kris Boyd, and his point was a general one about someone he knows would thrive on interaction with the crowd.
Andy's comments were totally unrelated to the chants and both he and Sky apologise for any offence caused by this incident.
We always welcome viewers’ feedback and thank you for taking the time to contact us.
Kind Regards
Joan
Viewer Relations
www.sky.com/mysky
Original Message Follows:
------------------------

Joan must think we’re all dafties who came up the Clyde on a tandem
Tyk6zET.gif

So who is going to call them out?

This is the kind of open goal that we constantly shy away from in the hope that they'll go easy on us in future.

Thank you for your email in regards to the Kilmarnock v Celtic match on 17 February.
Sky Sports does everything it can to minimise any offensive language or chanting in all its broadcasts, and neither Sky nor its people condone this type of behaviour in any way.
Ofcom has a strict broadcasting code and Sky Sports has a standard to maintain on behalf of its viewers.
Andy Walker's headphones had the crowd noise turned down and his director turned up at the time of his comment about Kris Boyd, and his point was a general one about someone he knows would thrive on interaction with the crowd.
Andy's comments were totally unrelated to the chants and both he and Sky apologise for any offence caused by this incident.
We always welcome viewers’ feedback and thank you for taking the time to contact us.
Kind Regards
Joan
Viewer Relations
www.sky.com/mysky
Original Message Follows:
------------------------
You’re/this post is dated this afternoon.
I’ve read it before.
Maybe even word for word.
Was it your post or should I assume it’s the standard reply to complaints about this.

How did Walker know Boyd was interacting with the crowd if his headphones were turned down ?

Kind Regards
Joan
Viewer Relations
www.sky.com/mysky
simple questions for Joan.

Did Andy Walker suggest the stick given out to Kris Boyd was acceptable?
Did he condone it?
If he didn’t hear it, how could he say Kris Boyd loved it?
Did Andy Walker hear the stick given out to Steve Clarke?
Did he condone it?
Is he aware that Kris Boyd was getting the same stick as Steve Clarke was getting?
Has he now condoned or condemned both?
If not, why not.
Surely, that is not too much to ask for?

I’ve read it before.
Was it your post or should I assume it’s the standard reply to complaints about this.

It was another poster Tazza. He got a reply from a bird called KERRY, lovely Tim name after an Irish county.

Same reply we have seen on here over and over, whats the point of even trying, the fact remains is that everyone in our sorry arśed country hates us. Their hatred and obsession is actually killing them.

I’ve read it before.
Yeah standard reply by sounds of things as i seen a few like it. I also made a complaint about stuff walker said in Aberdeen gane but not had reply about that

Back