I fancy coming up for a game

Thanks lads.

always wanted to get up ever since I’ve took an interest in Rangers.

Would like to play my small part in 55
Mate the boy who sits beside me in the west enclosure travels up on a supporters bus from the Middlesbrough area, I’m almost certain his bus could sort you ticket and travel

I’m only a bairn mate. 25 in February! But your right. A lot of boro fans do follow the famous Rangers too.
Boy I know Jake Wheatley from Boro supports us also had him up for the 5-0 defeat at Celtic and 2-0 Defeat in September so I’m never getting him a ticket again :D

Will do, soon as that’s announced I will book train tickets and then use your info for match tickets.

Cheaper to get train from Darlo to Edinburgh then Edinburgh to Glasgow rather than straight to Glasgow which I’m surprised at.

So might do that and Stay in Edinburgh.

Which is the best station in Glasgow for me to get off at is it Glasgow Central?
Queen St train is quicker and the tube is next to it mate.

Will do, soon as that’s announced I will book train tickets and then use your info for match tickets.

Cheaper to get train from Darlo to Edinburgh then Edinburgh to Glasgow rather than straight to Glasgow which I’m surprised at.

Which is the best station in Glasgow for me to get off at is it Glasgow Central?

Glasgow is a better night out than Edinburgh mate, plus if you're in Glasgow rather than Edinburgh can spend a bit of times in a Rangers pub.

Queen Street has the Subway right outside so it’s quicker. Central you can walk to St Enoch and get on there.

Try downloading the TrainPal app for your train tickets it automatically splits your tickets to find it cheapest.

Queen Street has the Subway right outside so it’s quicker. Central you can walk to St Enoch and get on there.

Try downloading the TrainPal app for your train tickets it automatically splits your tickets to find it cheapest.

Spot on cheers pal

Never mate. Just like Rangers is with you, Boro is my drug.

Just like the way Rangers go about things and your fans seem a good bunch too. Happy to class you as my second team.
Can i ask why now?

Not in a cheeky or negative way, has recent results made your mind up?

either way, you’ll never have experienced anything like it.

Can i ask why now?

Not in a cheeky or negative way, has recent results made your mind up?

either way, you’ll never have experienced anything like it.

I have been to the Nou camp to watch Barca in a champions league quarter final against Roma, that weren’t bad either!

And to be honest Gerrard. He’s always been a hero of mine as I say I’m only 24 so I have grown up with watching him and took a big interest in his post playing career and to be honest watch Rangers every time your on tele. So I think I’ve caught the bug and it’s a nice distraction from the boro.

I think I’ve caught it for life now though so post Gerrard expect to see me in this forum from now on. Will try and get up for a game every season!

I also absolutely love Morelos

You a scaffolder or rigger mate?everyone i meet from boro is one or other:D anyway hope you get to Ibrox youll love it.no surrender!

I'm wanting to coming to Glasgow de Scotland to visit my EBT.
Do5PM_LXkAETGmC.jpg

while we’re talking about tremendous footballers.....

:)) :))

willo-flood-123599930JPG.jpg

Every twat Strachan signed for us was absolutely terrible with the exception being Barry Robson, he was great for us.

Likes of Willo Flood, Boyd, Thomson and McManus, Chris Killen, Scott Macdonald we’re rotten for us.

Every time Thomson played for us he got injured. It’s fair to say the boro don’t have fond memories of Kris Boyd and Kevin Thomson.

Planning on coming over for a game myself round about that time. Had a look at the Ross County game at the end of January but according to our official site that game has finished with a disappointing 0-0 draw.

Probably the Aberdeen game and maybe the Hibs game too since it’s the following Wednesday.

Honestly would stay in Glasgow mate, no rushing about to get a train back to Edinburgh after the game, go for a drink after it then get the subway into Glasgow City centre. Maybe just me but I prefer Glasgow to Edinburgh nowhere near as bad as folk make out.

Yeah that would of been my preference. I didn’t know if that would of been possible as I know that’s a big game for Rangers. But yeah I will take a look around the time and try for that one! Thanks a lot.

Wouldn’t mind going to the Hearts away game in January too cos I like Edinburgh( and the Mrs does)
Give us a message in January, i will have spares for the Aberdeen game if you want a ticket for that game

Darlo -> Carlisle, Carlisle -> Glasgow. Can work out a lot cheaper mate.

Fancy coming up for a game after Christmas.

What’s the likeliness or getting tickets? As I know you lot have a hell of a lot of season ticket holders.

Might go for the Livingston one in February time as that seems like a game where I may stand a change of
Getting tickets? Thanks in advance everyone.

I fancy seeing Morelos bag a Hattrick.

Up the Boro!
Give me a shout and I will arrange a ticket for you

I need two tickets for this game:
Rangers v Hibernian – Wednesday 5 February – Kick Off 7.45pmMonday 13 January

It's my first visit to Scotland for a number of years, so if anyone can sort me out with two hospitality tickets, it would be much appreciated :))

Back