I fear this coming month could go really wrong quickly.

Super Ally Does It Again

Big game on Thursday and away to Motherwell and tbh I just don’t know if this side can recover from today.

My big fear is that the season gets away from us big time in the next few weeks.

Play like that in most games and we would wipe the floor with most teams. If we started that game again now and played like that we would probably wipe the floor with them. It’s a sickening loss. Made worse by their goal being offside.

We will ne fine in the league, we are owed a few decisions from the refs so that will obviously even itself out.

They'll be hurting like %^*& after today and looking for some blood.

I hope!

Didn't see the season getting away from us after we lost to them at Ibrox - we went from strength to strength at home and in Europe. Keep playing the way we're playing and we'll keep going from strength to strength.

We did everything bar score. Their keeper kept them in a game. The officials won it for them. We either crash and feel sorry for ourselves our we move on and take the positives. Im sure in a few days after the emotions die down Gerrard will be able to lift them for the europa game.

Nothing like the old follow follow positivity. Op Give it a rest. Let’s dust ourselves down and get back to business

you could be right OP but you could also be very wrong, it might be a blessing that we have tough games, win them and we will be showing we arent going away

Had we been played off the park i think the OP would be lucky to survive the night.
The manager said it himself, on that display the results won't always go against us.
Pick ourselves up after today and start motoring towards glory in May.

We have learned plenty for the few defeats and dropped points this season already.
I am more confident than ever we are on course.
When was the last time we utterly dominated an old firm game?

I think you have a point OP. There's a definitely a risk of a hangover from putting everything in to a game like today and still coming up short.

However I'm hoping a big result on Tuesday and next Sunday vs Motherwell will get us back on track.

I'd go as far as to say with Davis back, well take something from them at the end of the season. And even if it's a draw then going in to the new year within 3 points of them is huge having navigated through an incredibly tough December.

The serial panty wetting begins. Adversity can always be overcome. We were beaten by an offside goal and had no luck in front of goal today.

Fuck being with the OP in a fight (or any situation in life that throws up adversity or difficulty.)

:rolleyes:

We’ll beat YB this week and blow away the hangover after today’s result. The players will know they deserved to be celebrating a cup win tonight, and they will be desperate to make amends as soon as possible.

they won by an offside goal, we should of had a penalty before when lego brought down alfredo in the box. keep on there coat tails before the piggery and if we draw or win they will have a meltdown. all there players before today were world beaters jullien ,frimpong etc there has been not been much gloating on whatsapp from any poets. im hurting like f~~k but got to keep the heid. we are going in the right direction.

Morelos will score against the filth this season imo.

Fucking mental on here.

I'm going to log off and re group. One thing is certain though, I'll be a Bear in the morning and will never ever surrender or spout pish against our team.

Missed out on the ticket ballot but liked the fight we showed today. Unlucky with the offside goal and then Alfies missed pen.

Fight and don't Surrender.

More negative pish, how about getting behind the team ? we have come a long way and are very close now

To have any chance of winning the league we must get at least 10 points from next 4 games. Anything else will see us a min of 8 points behind as Celtic will likely win their next 4

Honestly wonder what this place would have been like after the Hamilton Cup game in Souness' first season (had it been around then).

They were never scoring a legit goal today. had the officials done their job the best they were getting was the lottery of a pen shootout.

Back